Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Minor kittts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

Minor kittts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 12:23

All he could think of was Bonekit, but she wasn't someone that Hawkkit would want to meet right know. Bonekit was exactly like him in almost every way, and Hawkkit didn't exactly get along with Muddykit. "Would it be so bad if you, I don't know... Tried to make an effort to be friendly towards others? Not me, but other people?" he asked. "You can still be mean to me, but try to act happy around others."

Hawke

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit / Thunderclan kit
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 12:31

'Try to act happy.' The thought somehow didn't sit well with her. Her forehead creased slightly as she thought about it, looking the exact opposite of happy. "I'm not sure how," she finally said, coming back from her empty stare to focus her eyes on him again.

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 12:58

"Y-You don't know? How do you not know Bird Brain?" he asked. How can she not know? This doesn't make sense! he shook his head. "I guess you act like me?" he didn't know how to explain it really. He thought that it was normal to be happy, and that it didn't have to need an explanation.

Hawke

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 15:13

She hissed when he called her Bird Brain, her claws sinking into the ground and her fur puffing up. "Alright, Rat-dung. I'll act like you," she spat sarcastically.

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 15:25

"Not like that Featherface." he said. That insult didn't really hurt, he wasn't going to let her have the satisfaction of knowing she made him even the slightest bit mad. He was trying to figure out how she knew that insult though.

Hawke

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 15:34

She growled at him when he didn't even react to her insult, and called her another name. She was starting to loose control of her temper now and stood up, her fur bristled and spine beginning to arch. "Stop calling me names," she hissed. 'And I thought he wanted to be my friend,' she thought to herself bitterly.

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 16:00

"Okay okay, calm down Hawky." Muddykit backed away from her. She looked like she was going to attack him, and she had her claws out. She was actually starting to scare him a bit. "Act nice Hawky, remember what i said?" he asked. "When someone insults you, act like it doesn't matter."

Hawke

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 2:52

She calmed down a bit when he backed off, not really liking that he called her Hawky but at least it wasn't like an insult anymore. Her muscles relaxed and her fur began to lay flat again. She huffed at him. "So I'm just suppose to let people get away with insulting me?"

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 10:13

He let out a sigh, she really didn't get it? He did explain things, and she turned out the exact opposite. "Well, yeah. Just act like it doesn't bother you. Sooner or later, they'll probably just stop and realize that you won't be effected by their words."

Hawke

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 12:09

She didn't say anything, thinking she'd much rather just fight them to get them to stop, but that obviously wasn't nice. She sighed and sat down, the last of her anger evaporating. She'd try to be nice. "Lets do something else," she suggested, since this just seemed to be annoying her.

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 13:17

"Huh? You're giving up already?" he wanted to help her, but she wasn't trying to help herself. "I think we should continue, Featherface." he said, wondering what she would do this time.

Hawke

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 13:23

She stiffened again and he fur puffed but started laying back down a moment later. She glared at him, just glared at him for a moment before an idea popped into her mind. She fully retracted her claws and leaped at the larger kit, tackling him to her ground and pinning him with her paws on his chest. She stood over him with a grin, a mischievous and satisfied glint in her green eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 13:38

Muddykit was surprised as she jumped on him. Why would she do that? Had he really pushed her to that? No, she's just doing it to do it. He was starting to feel fear, but he kept his voice clear, as if he wasn't scared at all. "That's a bad Featherface, very bad." A sly grin fell upon his face, as he thought of something. "Do you like the position we're in?"

Hawke

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 14:21

She huffed and pushed down on his chest a little harder as he kept calling her Featherface. She was tempted to swipe her paw at his face but he distracted her from the thought with his question. She smirked. "Yes," she answered, feeling very powerful standing on the older and larger kit.

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 15:02

As she pushed down on his chest, he winced in pain, and kept one eye closed. "Oh, so does that mean you like me?" He asked half joking. He wanted her to say no, then he would try to look for the right time to throw her off.

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minor kittts
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next