Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A nightmare maybe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 15:34

Briarheart looked up in fear as she watched as a twoleg reached for her. She gave out a hiss and quickly scrambled away, but was quickly was picked up by another who quickly took her scruff and tossed her into an empty room. She stood frozen in the corner of the empty room afraid of what would happen next she quickly closed her eyes and tried to get away and when she did she found herself in a nice territory with the stars shining overhead. The brown tabby quickly looked around with no one in sight she gave a sigh of relief. Though she was still as skinny as floop but she was getting better slowly.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 15:45

"Briarheart, is has been so long..." A soft voice came from almost nowhere as a she-cat appeared from thin air. No stars danced in her pelt, and she looked darker than she had in her life with her brown fur slightly a mess, and her old bright eyes were now dark with hate. "So much happened when you were gone," Maplestar said as she strolled over to her once friend, her whole body shimmering as she flinched slightly from the pain. It would seem strange to have a dead cat feel pain, but Maplestar had been cursed away from StarClan and thus shouldn't have been walking in Brairheart's dream. Just being in this dream caused pain, but she knew it would be worth it in the end.

A nightmare maybe ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 16:08

Brairheart looked shocked as she saw here childhood friend appear in the area. "Maple!... Err... I have forgotten much about my past.. Ever since the twoleg incident the only thing I really remember is my name, my clan, Reedstar, and how to fight.. They put so much fear in me, I was scared for the longest time.. Briarheart stated the sadness appear in her still dull green eyes. The frail skinny warrior sat down on the soft grass wrapping her tail around her paws.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 16:19

Maplestar's eyes grew a bit sad, something she hadn't feel truly in a long time. Her pained her to see her friend like this, so broken...But at the same time, it filled her with glee. She would easily be able to get the revenge she wished; she just had to get Briarheart to dance along the strings. "I wish I was there to comfort you, not being forced to make contacts in dreams..." She shook her head with a soft sigh. "You must know that RiverClan isn't the same as it once was...Reedstar isn't the same tom he was when you left." Her voice couldn't help but crack slightly as she talked, but if it was from sadness, fear, or angry was unknown, as she only feel angry and rage now; against everything that had done her wrong.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 16:23

Briarheart glanced up at her friend with a look of surprise, "He isn't? He seemed so caring when I came back.. Briarheart muttered. Something happened that she wasn't aware of, something bad, and she was afraid to find out.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 16:30

Her eyes grew dull at the mention of Reedstar being careful, causing her fur to stand on edge. "'Caring?'" she hissed, her eyes narrowing. "You don't understand at all! He killed me, Brairheart! He took my life because I stood up against him!" She grew silent for a few moments, letting her rage burn away before she took a deep breath and lowered her gaze. "Perhaps the whole thing had been foolish, but StarClan gave me a sign that he wasn't meant to be leader so I tried to take his place as leader. I thought I had got rid of him, that StarClan would be proud of me but he returned...And he killed me, and he has killed others lately and it just strengths my beliefs that he isn't fit to be leader."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 16:49

W.. What?.. Who e-else has he k-killed? Briarheart said slightly terrified of waking up, and facing what her leader has become. She didn't believe it slightly, but Maplestar was here and Reedstar was there.. So it was honestly hard not to believe.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 17:03

"Sagewhisker, Gingerheart, those are the two that come to mind," she said in a soft tone, her gaze fixed on the ground. "He led an attack with the other Clans onto ShadowClan for a few cats wrong doings against the other Clans. Other lives were lost, they chased ShadowClan out of their own home for a while and destroyed it." She paused for a few seconds, her voice growing bitter. "He is a plague, and I fear that he will destroy the lives of more cats if he is not stopped." Her eyes flickered up to Brairheart, a sad, longing look in her eyes. "You must stop him, Brairheart, please. You must carry out StarClan's wish...My wish. Please, don't let my death be in vein." Of course, this was all an act to Maplestar. She was filled with hate; she didn't care about StarClan at all, and she just wanted Reedstar to die for his actions against her. But, truthfully, part of her was excited to see Reedstar take the lives of innocent cats; as sooner or later he would crack, and she would be there to gleefully watch his downfall.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 17:12

Briarheart gasped "Starclan let him do all of those things? A leader killing innocents? Doesn't he know thats against the code?" Briarheart stood up from her spot her fur kinda puffing out in anger. "Raccoonstar didn't even do that and she was greedy!" Briarheart stated.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 17:18

"These are dark times for all of the Clans," Maplestar said with a bitter note. "I was the only one to see the sign, and I was killed for such actions. Perhaps if other do see the same, they are just to afraid to act upon it. But I believe that you will be able to stand against him, Briarheart. You were always such a strong warrior, I know that if anybody could bring an end to this injustice, it would be you." She took a small step forward, her eyes flashing. "Please, you must take heed of my warning, Briarheart! You must stop him! For everybody's sake."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 17:32

The brown tabby shook her head in confusion. How could they let this happen? How could they let what happened to her happen? Was she losing faith? She couldn't believe it. The cats who had guided her for so long allowed her to be taken, and allowed a leader to kill innocents. She shook her head again. "I don't know what to believe anymore.."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 17:37

"All that I beg you to believe is that my words are true, Briarheart," Maplestar said as she slowly circled the she-cat, her eyes cold. "Something must be done! StarClan is unable to do anything as nobody will heed their signs but you can stop this! Take time, debate upon your choices and even ask others about his deeds. Perhaps you will take my words to heart, or maybe you will change your mind. Just know, that his soul has darken and he is not the same, nor will again."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 17:54

Briarheart shook her head again.. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but something must be done. She gave a sigh as she looked around.. "Alright what must I do?" She said in a quiet tone to her friend.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 18:00

Maplestar was silence for a few seconds, a flicker of surprise flashing across her face, but it was quickly replaced with a soft, but sly smile. "Whatever you think you must to stop him," she purred, but a hard look came across her eyes as she went on. "However, the only path I see to stopping him is for him to die. I believe there is no other choice."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 17:02

The tabby warrior still wasn't sure about this whole idea. There must be another way for her to somehow correct Reedstar's ways.. Maybe Briarheart would just watch the leader see what he does, maybe then would she make a call. Briarheart let out another sigh, "How exactly would I be able to kill him without anyone else knowing? I don't know if I want to kill him..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A nightmare maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nightmare maybe   A nightmare maybe Empty

Back to top Go down

A nightmare maybe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next