Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ATTACK ON THE KITAINS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

ATTACK ON THE KITAINS  Empty
PostSubject: ATTACK ON THE KITAINS    ATTACK ON THE KITAINS  EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014 - 3:19

It was early in the morning, maybe even before dawn, Shadekit got out of her nest, careful not to wake her mother. She peeped her head outside to see an estimated time is was; She moved back into the den with soft snores of other queens and kits sleeping. Shadekit gave a little bounce over to the nest next to her own and poked Finchkit's shoulder gently, "Hey Finchkit!" She whispered as loudly as she could without trying the wake the others. She prodded the other kit again, with a wide grin across her face. "Finchkit! Wake up, sleepy head!" He mewed in a soft tone, her eye bright with happiness and her head full of happy thought.

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK ON THE KITAINS    ATTACK ON THE KITAINS  EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014 - 3:40

Finchkit rolled over, accidentally bumping into Shadekit. "Eh?" she said louder than she should have. She was used to waking up after everyone, so she didn't really think that everyone would still be asleep. "What do you want?" she asked lazily and tiredly. She suddenly realized all the snoring, and now started to whisper. "Shadekit, why is everyone asleep?" She struggled to stand up, but when she did she almost fell. "Mmmm, How early is it?" she asked. Maybe no more questions for now. She still had a few questions running through her head though. She still wanted to sleep, and thought about dropping to the floor. It'll take a some time until I can go back to sleep, might as well do something. Shadekit must have woken me up for something important, if she didn't i think i might kill her.

Bad post like always

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK ON THE KITAINS    ATTACK ON THE KITAINS  EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014 - 19:09

Shadekit lightly cuffed the she-cat's ear, "Wake up!" She grinned happily, "It's almost dawn, I thought we could be the ones' that would get a little extra play time! Plus you know you're one of my best friends, so come on!" Shadekit mewed as quietly as she could. Bounding out of the den she looked to the sky once again, it was just at this moment that the sky was turning pink and orange colors with only a few clouds in the sky, it was really pretty and wonderful to look at.

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK ON THE KITAINS    ATTACK ON THE KITAINS  EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014 - 21:39

Finchkit let out a long yawn, and followed Shadekit out of the nursery. "Sooo, what did you mean by play?" she asked. Why did I say that? It's so obvious! "No one else eh? I was your first choice?" She leaned closer to Shadekit, waiting for a for her to dodge the question. Well, she was hoping Shadekit dodged the question. "Why not any of the other kits, and why just you and me?" I wonder how she'll answer... All of these questions. I couldn't think of sh*t, so here ya go

PostSubject: Re: ATTACK ON THE KITAINS    ATTACK ON THE KITAINS  Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTACK ON THE KITAINS
Page 1 of 1