Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit's look around

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Silverkit's look around Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 19:19

Silverkit bounded out of the nursery, her bounce filled with energy. She stopped just outside the nursery and looked around. She had been found by Riverclan and taken in, not that long ago, so she didn't really know anybody.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 3:36

Flamekit saw Silverkit. He was very excited when they found the kit. Flamekit padded up to Silverkit. "Hello Silverkit. I'm Flamekit. I will be staying in the nursery with you for a little while."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 11:14

"Hi Flamekit!" Silverkit replied,looking at Flamekit. "That's great. We'll be den partners!"
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 11:29

"For a little while. I'll be an apprentice soon, but until then yep. You want to play tackle. I'll be Flamestar leader of Riverclan. You can be Windclan who is trying to invade." Flamekit tackled Silverkit down.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 12:26

Silverkit ears drooped when she heard that Flamekit would be leaving the nursery, but she forgot about it when he pounced on her. Silverkit batted at Flamekit,exclaiming"I'm Silverstar, leader of Windclan!"
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 12:49

"Ok." Flamekit said rolling. "Grrr! Get off my territory." He said playing around.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 14:03

Silverkit jumped up and pounced on Flamekit. "Never!" She yowled.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 14:44

"Fine! Then I will make you." Flamekit jumped on Silverkit again. He swatted her ears, claws sheathed. "Take that!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 14:51

Silverkit hissed playfully. She pushed her paws up against Flamekit, trying to get him off. "You'll never get make me get out of your territory!" Silverkit managed to push Flamekit off her, and she swatted at his left ear.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 14:55

When Silverkit knocked Flamekit off. He was panting. "I think we should stop now. Let's go get some water." He padded into the Medicine Den and started lapping from the pond like water thing.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 14:57

"Okay" Silverkit padded after Flamekit, breathing a little hard. She lapped at the cool water in the medicine cat den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 19:33

After Silverkit had drunken her fill. She padded to the entrance of the den. She looked back to see if Flamekit would follow her. She sat down and looked around the camp. She wondered who all the other cats were in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyFri 6 Nov 2009 - 4:05

"Your wondering who the other cats are, aren't you?" Flamekit asked. He ran outside. "Come on let's go find Bluepaw or Featherpaw." He stuck his head in the Apprentice Den. "Bluepaw? Featherpaw?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptyFri 6 Nov 2009 - 12:06

"Yeah, I kind of am." Silverkit followed him outside,and ran to the apprentices den.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 5:53

A tall graceful blue she-cat emerged from the bushes. "Flamekit! It's so nice to see you! And who's you're lovely little friend here? I heard Graystream will be holding you apprentice ceremony soon. Is that so?"Bluepaw purred.

Silverkit's look around Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's look around   Silverkit's look around Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverkit's look around
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next