Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fox attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 12:14

"Hey Sunpelt,Tanglepaw,Flashpaw if your fully healed I need your help with something. I've scented a fox in the territory And would like to like to drive it out with your help.

Flashpaw looked up from a squirrel. "I'm fully healed of course I can go." She meowed she looked at her cousin Sunpelt and then at her uncle Tanglepaw.

Tanglepaw looked up from a Magpie. "Yes I'll go.Sunpelt will you go?" He looked over at his nephew (?).
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 19:33

Sunpelt lifted his head from the warm rocks. "Okay, sure." He stood up.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 23:50

"Thanks guys I don't know what I'd do with out you three." She purred and twined her tail with Sunpelts. And padded out into the burned forest where she scented the fox. She noticed some tracks from the fox and it looked like it had caught their scent and doubled back almost like it was hunting us.. "Guys I found some fox tracks but it looks like it caught our scent and doubled back I think we're going to be ambushed by it."

"What? Why? And how did it catch our scent if we're following it?" Tanglepaw meowed worry in his voice.

Flashpaw scented the air. "Yeah i can definantly smell the fox from behind us.." She turned around as the fox jumped on the closest cat. Tanglepaw. "Tanglepaw no!!!!!" She yelled and jumped on he foxes back and fastened her teeth in its ear.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 23:58

OOC: Can Silkpaw be hunting and find them and help them? Please? Because I think it's better for Silkpaw to be in a lot of RPGs.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 0:05

OOC:sure but Tanglepaw and Flashpaw still have to die sadly

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 0:13

OOC: Okay. I hope StarClan wishes them well. XD

IC: Silkpaw padded through the trees, with a mouse in her mouth. "Tanglepaw no!!!" Alerted her, and she quickly buried the mouse. She bounded over to everyone, and leaped over a hedge. "Tanglepaw! Flashpaw! Sunpelt! Cloverpaw!" Silkpawyowled, leaping onto the fox and chomping down hard on it's skinny neck. "Go to StarClan already, you stupid fox!" Silkpaw hissed, getting muffled by the fox's scruff.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 0:24

As Silkpaw came flying in onto the fox it had already killed Tanglepaw and had Flashpaw pinned hurt and bleeding. Cloverpaw seeing a chance yanked on the foxes ear with her teeth and pulled it off. This was her second fox fight in all her life and she was determined not to let it kill Flashpaw like it had Tanglepaw. She would avenge Tanglepaws death.

Flashpaw was pinned under the fox its claws digging into her sides. She watched helpless as the fox lunges for her throat but having trouble doing so with two apprentices and a warrior fighting it back. When the foxes teeth met her throat pain ripped through her and she struggled to get free but when the fox gave a big yank backwards throwing the two apprentices and the warrior a fox length away. Flashpaw eyes started to get dim until they glazed over and she was still.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 0:31

No... No... I can't let them die!" Silkpaw shouted, letting go of the fox. The fox fell over, unconscious. Silkpaw ran over to Tanglepaw and Flashpaw. "Don't leave..." She cried, her soft voice barely over a whisper. Her pearl white ears pinned back, and she let tears stream down her face.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 0:49

"Flashpaw..? Tanglepaw..? No not you guys to!! Am I gonna lose everyone except Sunpelt!!!" Cloverpaw wailed tears spilling down out of her eyes as she crouched over Flashpaw and Tanglepaw.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 0:54

The fox, all bloodied, started to gain consciousness. Silkpaw, crying, pounced on the fox to finish it off. "Don't mess with cats in StarClan!" Silkpaw warned.

OOC: My post is weird and short. Don't bug me about it. Also, Cloverpool, let's wait for Blaze.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 1:05

OOC:k

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 20:57

OOC: Thanks, Roblox. I appreciate it. But guys, we should have used the battle system. Now it's unrealistic that we won. But whatever. Next time, use it.
IC: Sunpelt yowled in alarm. He leaped onto the fox and chomped down on its leg. When it was beaten, he bounded over to Flashpaw and Tanglepaw. "No..." he cried silently. He pressed his pelt against Cloverpaw's, supporting her and giving comfort, while at the same time seeking comfort.

But then he knew that Flashpaw and Tanglepaw were dead, and there was nothing they could do. Sunpelt bent over the two bodies and whispered into Flashpaw's ear, "You were such a good den-mate. You were so kind, and fun, and you don't deserve to die. But foxes don't deserve to live, and we killed the one that killed you. Rest in peace in Silverpelt. StarClan go with you." He said a prayer almost the same as that one in Tanglepaw's ear, and then backed up next to Cloverpaw. He twined his tail with hers. He should have protected Tanglepaw and Flashpaw. Not only as a warrior, but as a friend. A true friend.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 21:04

OOC: Yes. And I'm such a fool for not using the battle system. Sorry.

IC: Silkpaw sadly nodded. She closed her eyes, and meowed quietly to Tanglepaw and Flashpaw, "I'll miss you both. Rest well in StarClan. I hope you make friends up there in the stars." Silkpaw stepped back, and looked at the warrior. "Should we bring their bodies back to camp, so the rest of the Clan can vigil?" She asked, setting her pearl white paw next to Tanglepaw's lifeless body.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 0:08

Sunpelt nodded solemnly. He forced himself to start giving orders. "Silkpaw, you go ahead and warn Duskfall. Cloverpaw and I will carry the body to the camp." He nodded at the two apprentices to tell them the orders were in place before picking Tanglepaw's body up by the scruff. The scent of death hit his scent glands, and he fought the urge to drop the dead body and drink from the little stream that ran in the territory.

OOC: Let's make another topic for this. Here it is.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fox attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox attack    Fox attack  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox attack
Page 1 of 1