Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vacation sorry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

Vacation sorry Empty
PostVacation sorry

I'm really sorry guys, but I'm going to be gone for three days in California to go on vacation.I will return on Sunday which I guess is Easter.Good bye.

Share this post on: reddit

Vacation sorry :: Comments

Ebby
Re: Vacation sorry
Post Wed 16 Apr 2014 - 11:46 by Ebby
She's commin' to visit me guise <3
Echo
Post Wed 16 Apr 2014 - 15:40 by Echo
Last time I checked, she was coming to visit me, Ebony. >;c
Wolfy
Post Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 21:21 by Wolfy
Guys, my dog exploded when I was gone, moment for silence....APRIL FOOLS!I know that it was a late prank but whatever.If you wanted to know were I was so badly, I was in San Diego going to Ocean Beach,Sea world were I never got in the splash zone ;_; and Lego Land was horrible but I liked making making my own legos.If you wandered were I was at the time, I stayed at a hotel but it had no bacon and there was smoking in the hotel and thats why I came back early.Also, my parentrs were originally going to take me to the San Diego zoo but we did't want to spend more money.So... Shamu tried to slap a seagull , people were dancing in bird costumes, seals were reenacting gangnam style, and cats were jumping off ropes.That was a crazy adventure.
Post  by Sponsored content

Vacation sorry

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: