Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)

Go down 
+2
Wolfy
Splashpool
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 18:41

Stormblaze laughed and fell over.
"Oh no! You got me!" He laughed.
"Im your prisoner now!" Stormblaze let out a fake moan.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014 - 8:25

Ooc: xD. No, she doesn't have an apprentice and sorry Shadow, my bad :P
Breezefeather chuckled as her emerald green eyes watched the two kits eat Stormblaze . "Now now, be gentle on old Stormblaze" The long haired calico she-cat purred whilst giving a white paw a lick
Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014 - 8:32

"I'm not old, I'm a young warrior," Stormblaze assured. He rolled around and played dead.

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014 - 11:46

Ooc: HEY BREEZEFEATHER EMBERPAW HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT :D yay for caps. idk whether to continue as apprentice. lets say that they had their ceremony and then continued their attack on Stormblaze :P I never want this topic to end, but alas, it must. Rather soon, I am sad to say.

Splashpaw leaped back onto Stormblaze, having had to take a break because of her and Emberpaw's ceremony. "I'm an apprentice now, so I'm even stronger! (lol no training :P ) We're gonna get you now! Rawr!"

Emberpaw jumped onto Stormblaze's exposed stomach and "pummeled" it with her paws, claws safely sheathed. "Yeah! Oh, and Breezefeather, you're Splashpaw's mentor! Mine is Falconflight!" She continued "attacking" Stormblaze, then signaled to her sister once he was deemed killed. Emberpaw then leaped onto the unsuspecting cat near them, AKA Breezefeather. "Now it's your turn! We killed Stormblaze, so now you need to try and stop us from killing you!"

Splashpaw quickly followed Emberpaw's lead, though giving a slight warning before slithering under Breezefeather and attempting to rear up, which didn't go so well, considering Breezefeather was a good triple the size of her. (Not fat. Splashpaw is pretty small) Realizing that she was now stuck, she went limp, hoping to get some assistance that probably wasn't going to come from her sister, who was now nomming on Breezefeather's ear gently. "Um... help?" she mewed. Though it didn't really hurt, it was uncomfortable.

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014 - 11:57

Stormblaze watched the apprentices attack Breezefeather with one eye open.

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 11:33

Breezefeather smiled at Stormblaze's retort. "Oof!" The apprentices rammed into her as Splashpaw attempted lifting her off the ground. "Hey, that tickles!" She exclaimed as Emberpaw chewed her ear gently. The long haired calico shook Emberpaw off and released Splashpaw from underneath her before falling onto her side. "Oh no, you got me! Please... don't kill me.." She faded off, pretending to collapse.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 13:48

Ooc: lol :D muhaha evil injury time! (nothing major. don't want to be too dramatic, now do we?)

Splashpaw quickly scampered out from under Breezefeather, and had to resist giggling as Emberpaw fell on her back. "Wanna get her?" whispered Splashpaw. "I'm gonna get you, sis!" She then jumped onto Emberpaw's soft belly fur and lay there, hoping to hold her down long enough for Breezefeather to assist her in the defeat of her sister. "I've got you now, Emberpaw! Try and stop me! Now I can continue on my dream to take over the world!"

Emberpaw certainly didn't enjoy being thrown off of Breezefeather, but landing on her back with her belly exposed was even worse. When Splashpaw whispered to Breezefeather, she knew something was going on. It was no surprise when Emberpaw was "crushed" by Splashpaw. "Get off of me!" Emberpaw rolled over and scampered towards the apprentices' den, before realizing that Splashpaw was attempting to curl her tail over her legs after dusting herself off, but continued to fail, and just stopped moving her tail altogether. She ran back over to her sister, and noticed Splashpaw's crooked tail. "Oh, Starclan! Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..." Splashpaw sighed. "It's alright. I know that, and it's my fault for tackling you in the first place. I mean, what's a crooked tail going to do to stop me from being the best warrior ever?" Emberpaw knew that Splashpaw wanted to yowl in pain on the inside, but wasn't because of the two warriors right next to them, mainly Breezefeather. "It's okay." she whispered so lowly that only Splashpaw could hear. "I know it hurts, and I'm so sorry..."

Ooc: lets not make it some big deal, okay, Splashpool? It's just a crooked tail. :P it won't hold back her training :D Speaking of which... nudge nudge

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 5:58

Ooc: Do you want to do battle or hunting training first? I can't acces my PM on this computer so....

Breezefeather admired Splashpaw's bravery and went over to see if she was ok. "My, that looks painful." She muttered, remembering the excruciating pain in her leg when it got caught in the trap. "We'd better get the medicine cat to look at that, unless you think it is ok?" Breezefeather sniffed her apprentices tail ad gently touched it, her emerald green eyes alive with concern

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 9:41

Ooc: Um... let's see what Splashpaw wants. Splashpaw: WHAT DO YOU THINK MISSIE??? ITS NOT LIKE I'VE SAID I WANT TO CATCH A MOUSE FOR THE THOUSANTH TIME! Me: Okay then... I'll start the topic in Thunderclan Territory :) Let's be in two places at once! Hooray for technology! Also, her tail will be mostly better in the training topic.

Splashpaw winced internally when Breezefeather touched it, but tried to be brave. "I'm fine, I think. It just hurts a little bit." Splashpaw's voice shook a bit, no matter how hard she tried to hide it. "I'll be fine." She attempted to move her tail, but since that made the pain even more excruciating than it already was, she immediately stopped before anyone could see how much pain she was in. (So much for a minor injury. No tree climbing for now!)

Emberpaw was pacing to and fro, hoping to see if Splashpaw was okay. She knew she had injured Splashpaw's tail. That was obvious. Emberpaw felt horrible, and wished she had never crushed her sister's tail under her. Why do I always hurt her? First I led her to a fox den, then this! Not to mention killing everyone she ever loved muhahaha! She finally made up her mind and padded back over to Splashpaw and Breezefeather. "Is there anything I can do to help? Splashpaw's tough, but... well... you know." Emberpaw regretted her words when she saw Splashpaw flinch, but decided to keep quiet for fear of embarrassing her further. "I can leave, if you want..."

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 3:16

Breezefeather looked over to Emberpaw with soft eyes. "Oh Emberpaw, you did nothing wrong. Her tail will heal now stop worrying yourself." The kind she-cat soothed with a gentle voice. She looked over to Stormblaze, still lying on the ground and beckoned him over with her long and elegant tail. "What do you think this is?" She asked.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 14:07

((What happening so I can know where to start RPing my cat?))
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 14:48

Ooc: Splashpaw (my RP) got her tail hurt from Emberpaw (also my RP :D ) and we're waiting for Shadow Jinx to post currently. :D You're more than welcome to join, though this topic will end very soon.

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 10:17

((Where do I post though))
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 11:08

Ooc: In Thunderclan Camp, like any other clan. :) You can either join onto this topic, or make your own. If you choose the latter of those, I'll post in it :D

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 21:29

Thornkit came out of the nursery to explore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: