Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)

Go down 
+2
Wolfy
Splashpool
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014 - 18:11

OOC: Falconflight mate is Tawnywing.

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 7177317Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 7180310
Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 7177323Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 7177330

Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014 - 18:59

OOC: Okee dokee :) so my charries' new adopted siblings are Clusterkit and Rainkit. Also, are they born yet? Haven't seen posts from them :P (like, posts from their pov)

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014 - 19:26

OOC:Well they have to be born in a birthtopic

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 19
Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 7177317Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 7180310Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 7177323Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 7177330

~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014 - 21:40

OOC: Splash I made the topic for the kits

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Apr 2014 - 4:57

Ooc: Okee dokee! Mind if the kits appear in it? I won't let them ruin things :)

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Apr 2014 - 7:42

OOC: yeah it's fine. Now let's proceed.

Stormblaze yawned and padded to his den after the others were situated.

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
catlord

catlord

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Apr 2014 - 10:44

tawnywing I cant find coalkit anywhere she was in the den this morning then a few minutes later she was gone. I think she my have left camp, younger kits always want to go outside of camp even when there parents tell them not to. older kits usually listen better than young kits, and im worried you have said how dangerous it is for young kits out of camp since they can't walk well yet".

Last edited by catlord on Sat 12 Apr 2014 - 12:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Apr 2014 - 11:01

Cat, please try to use correct typing. It is hard to understand what your saying when you don't put in Apostraphies where you need them.

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Apr 2014 - 11:16

Breezefeather yawned and padded passed Stormblaze, who was returning to the den. After blinking her eyes the first thing she saw was a group of kits playing with a ball of moss. She purred. ~I wish I had kits.~ she longed in her head. "Have you kits tried mouse yet?" She asked, as she padded up to them.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Apr 2014 - 12:23

*the kits are actually in the nursery*

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 11:13

ooc: It's fine :) Let's just pretend that night has past and its morning now :D Lol lets use human formalities for lack of better words! :)

Emberkit looked up at the warrior. "No, I like shrew! It's my favorite... but it's also the only thing I've had... Do you have a mouse?"

Splashkit smiled at the warrior apologetically about her sister. "No, ma'am. I'm sure we'd love to, if you have one to spare."

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 11:28

Moonpaw slapped gave Emberkit a look "Breezefeather I'm sure you can give them a mouse."She begged.(IDK but I'm strating to think Emberkit is starting to explode from the food she's eating.)"I can hunt more so you don't become hungry too."She yawned.Newleaf brought more prey to the forest but it had its problems too.

http://magistream.com/user/Leafchu Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 102353 Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 101202

Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 11:46

Ooc: lol I dont think she'll explode. They were abandoned by their mom at like 1 moon and brought here at like 3 moons. So they're pretty emaciated... :) I control if she explodes anyways.... Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Are you calling meh charries PROBLEMS? Nah jk. Also I'm using my tablet so no colored text.

Emberkit looked up at Moonpaw eagerly. "Do you have a mouse? Splashkit wants one. And I do too..." she licked her chops hungrily.

Splashkit sighed at her sister's statements. "I'm sorry about my sister...She can be a pain in the tail sometimes. If you don't have anything, we can wait. You need your strength."

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 13:19

Stormblaze walked over and chuckled.
"There are very juicy ones in the pile," he smiled and flicked his tail to the pile.

OOC:and now Splashkit and Emberkit are adopted :D

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 13:49

Ooc: still on tablet. Glad they have parents now :) Sorry about drama in Splashkit's POV, but my finger did what it wanted to.

Emberkit, after hearing Stormblaze, dashed over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed the fattest mouse in the history of the clans. (Maybe she will explode lol) "Look Splashkit! I caught a mouse. Wanna share?" Emberkit, without waiting fof a response, ate nearly the whole mouse while her sister looked on in utter confusion.

Splaskit, after all of that, promptly snatched the rest of the mouse from Emberkit and gave the rest to Moonpaw, Stormblaze, and Breezefeather. "Sorry it isn't much, but... well, you know. I'm not hungry" At this, Splashkit gave a pointed look to Emberkit, who was playing innocent. Splashkit walked over to a quieter corner of camp, lied down facing away from the group right against the barrier, tucked her tail around her side, and attempted to block out memories of how she was left by her mom, based on "Survival of the fittest," which was apparently her brothers. Emberkit had just chosen to stay with her, though she was "worthy of survival"

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next