Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)

Go down 
+2
Wolfy
Splashpool
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 13:59

Moonpaw brought them the juicy mouse."There are more types of prey in the forest."She spoke"Thunderclan hunts mouse,magpie,shrew,squirrel,vole, pigeons, and dove. Windclan hunt rabbits. Riverclan hunt fish.Shadowclan hunts frog, snakes, maybe even rats."She mewed and shivered at the thought of eating rats or snakes or frogs.

http://magistream.com/user/Leafchu Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 102353 Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 101202

iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 15:03

"Well, Clans catch whatever prey they can find, especially in Leaf-Bare." Breezefeather pointed out, mumbling on her mouse. "Even RiverClan catch water shrews and voles."
Ooc: Sorry for short post, I'm on my phone

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 16:23

Ooc: Poor lonely Splashkit :P I love your avatar, Iceychu.

"Okay. Why don't the clans just make one big clan if they all like each other? And what's wrong with Splashkit? Did I do something wrong?" Emberkit sighed. "I don't mean to annoy her, but I always do." She lowered her head. I guess she doesn't love me, she thought to herself.

Splashkit continued to muse over her past in "her" corner of camp, all alone and forgotten.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 16:55

"Well there are many reasons why we don't unite. Firstly, we all prefer to hunt in different locations; Windclan like space to run in the moor and Riverclan prefer eating fish from hunting in the rivers. And, we all don't get along very well, hence the battle with ShadowClan." Breezefeather sighed the last part. "I don't think you did anything to upset Splashkit." She replied and nudged the kit. "Let's go see if she Is ok."
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 17:04

Ooc: lol gonna have to post on tablet for a while :P last post with colored text :D

Emberkit looked up at Breezefeather. "I guess that makes sense... Okay! You can go first."

Splashkit glanced at her seemingly always-happy sister and sighed, lying her head on her paws again.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 17:16

Ooc: yeah same, I'm on my kindle
Breezefeather trotted up to Splashkit and laid down. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, concerned for the kit.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 17:36

Ooc: sorry for delay :P im gonna say shes crying (I know cats cant cry :P ) sorry about the short post

Emberkit silently followed Breezefeather and lied down behind her where Splashkit couldn't seen, afraid that Splashkit might not like her anymore.

Splashkit heard Breezefeather walk over, and glanced at Breezefeather, tears trickling from her ice blue eyes and staining her light grey cheek fur. "J-just ask Emberkit. I don't want to talk about it..."

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 21:00

Stormblaze followed them. He say down.
"Splashkit, don't worry,"meh said with a reassuring voice.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 22:02

Breezeefeather felt sorry for the kit and pitied it. "Sibling trouble" She murmured under her voice. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 22:17

Moonpaw walked up to Splashkit and put her tail on her shoulder."I used to be like you, all confused and ignored.But life will get better sooner or later."She mewed."I promise."

http://magistream.com/user/Leafchu Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 102353 Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 101202

Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 3:40

Ooc: no idea how funny I think this is :D Going to school, will be back around 9:00 pm GMT I think

Emberkit was a bit upset that no one was paying attention to her, but soon got over it. "Well, um... So our mom said that Splashkit was too weak to stay with our family, and I chose to go with her since we're sisters, you know? That's what happened, and any of you would get sad sometimes if you were abandoned by your mom for your littermates just because you were smaller, right? I think that's it, other than our dad left us, which is why Splashkit had to leave in the first place..." Emberkit nodded firmly.

Splashkit smiled a small, weak smile at Emberkit's rather accurate saga. "T-that's what happened, unless I have fleas in my brain..."

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 4:42

Breezefeather chuckled slightly. "You don't have fleas in your brain." She flicked the kit around the head with her elegant tail. "Thank you, Emberkit. Now Splashkit, don't ever let yourself feel like you.are small and weak. You are strong with a big heart, and you are worthy in any fancy. Forget about all the horrid things your mother did, just believe in yourself. Ok?" Breezefeather looked Into the kits eyes. "Promis me you won't feel down about it again?"

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 15:01

Ooc: :P sorry for taking so long to reply. Do you have an apprentice? Someone might be a bit interested.

Emberkit jumped over Breezefeather (since when could she JUMP OVER WARRIORS :P They need apprentice ceremonies lol) and snuggled up next to Splashkit "See? M-mom's mean! I told you!" her voice faltered a bit. "I mean, she was mean after dad left..." she shook her head, hitting Splashkit's muzzle with her ear. "But we don't need her any more. We're part of Thunderclan!"

Splashkit smiled and snuggled up to Breezefeather and Emberkit, her face receiving a whack from Emberkit's ear. "You're right, Breezefeather and Emberkit. It's just hard to know that my birth mother didn't want me, you know? Just because I was smaller doesn't mean that I shouldn't live..." Her voice broke off. "Actually, I should be dead... if it wasn't for Emberkit, I would've died either from cold or been eaten by that fox..." Her ears lowered, then quickly perked up again. "I'll be the best warrior that the clans have ever seen! Breezefeather, when do I get to be an apprentice? I want to start getting ready to be a warrior now!" Her ears perked up seemingly higher than naturally possible, her past forgotten completely for the moment. "Could you show me how to hunt? Please?" I want to be ready so that when I'm a warrior no one will be hungry at all!" She looked up at Breezefeather with adorable giant eyes that were nearly impossible to say no to.

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 15:09

Stormblaze looked at Breezefeather.
"Your ceremony is almost here," Stormblaze said. He looked at the two kits. He then laid down and looked over at Splashkit and Emberkit.

(I'm still here guys!)

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 16:40

Ooc: just posted in apprenticeship ceremony :D completely didn't realize it was there :P fail on my part. we'll have to wrap this topic up soon, no matter how much I love how you guys have responded to my pleas for a nice, long topic. Thank you all soooo much for posting in my first official topic, and I really appreciate it. GOSH THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FINAL SPEECH BEFORE I DIE

Splashkit and Emberkit smiled mischievous smiles and tackled Stormblaze in unison. "We're gonna get you, Stormblaze!" "Yeah, you'll never beat us! Rawr!" Splashkit nommed on his ear, but barely hard enough to hurt. Emberkit, following Splashkit's lead, swatted at the tip of Stormblaze's tail eagerly.

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next