Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke Empty
PostSubject: FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke   FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Hello everybody! I have started a randomizer game of FireRed recently, with the idea of trying something new and fun. However, since I don't like having fun, I thought of adding on the challenge of a Nuzlocke to go with it! If you do not know what a Nuzlocke is, it is a challenge where you must both name all your Pokemon and release Pokemon that faint. I want to bond with my team more, and a chance that they will all die brutally is a perfect way of doing so!

Now, I must tell you this. In my randomizer, wild Pokemon aren't the only random thing. Trainer Pokemon and movesets are random. I can have a Barboach come out and screw me over with Hyper Beam. This makes it all the more challenging.

Since I had the idea late, these are my Pokémon. They haven't fainted yet, thank God:

FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke 144
Vaska the Articuno
Comet Punch, Focus Energy

FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke 161
Admiral the Sentret
Bonemerang, Growl

I will be updating this at the end of every session, telling you how far I am and such. You are free to comment on this topic and follow along with my agony.

I also have decided to follow a Russian name pattern, if that is necessary to tell you.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke   FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Let me tell you this... you gon die

Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke   FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:33 pm

FIRST SESSION

Deaths: 0
Pokémon:

Vaska the Articuno
Level 8

Admiral the Sentret
Level 9
Bonemerang, Growl, Hail

Boxed: Vili the Trapinch, Something I forgot the Feebas

Summary: I trained a lot. I was scared of dying, so leveled up Admiral and Vaska so that they were at a comfortable strength.

And thank God I did.

A trainer sent out a Lotad. This devil, the terrible little monster, had Eruption AND Destiny Bond. Admiral was his opponent, and I did not want to lose the little guy. He is strong and a vital asset to my team. Eruption kept Articuno out of the picture, and Bonemerang was not very effective. Nevertheless, my Sentret powered through and knocked the lillypad shaped Satan out of the pond. My Pokemon live to fight another day...

Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke   FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Good work!

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4570

PostSubject: Re: FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke   FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:47 pm

If Vaska and Admiral end up dying... I will cry every day for the rest of my life.

Lotad is worst Pokemon. Why must it exist.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke JPzjwJV FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke JPzNeMg FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke JGg2mwx FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke JPzwPEb FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke JPzwXQn

FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke JcTsSP1  FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke JcnAVnI FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9739

PostSubject: Re: FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke   FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Naming him Admiral is like naming your Pokémon "Sean Bean." You've doomed him to die.

FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke   FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:56 pm

It was a TPP reference.

SECOND SESSION

Deaths: 1
Pokémon:

Vaska the Articuno
Level 12

FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke 276
Iskra the Taillow
Level 3
Volt Tackle, Other stuff I never checked

Boxed: Vili the Trapinch, Something I forgot the Feebas

Summary: Well, the Admiral survived one attack.
Alack, a wicked Igglybuff attacked his mighty ship with poison. Our seafarer barely escaped alive. The puff ball may not have been successful, but someone was.

A Bagon delivered a Dragon Rage attack. Dragon Rage always inflicts 40 damage. The powerful admiral was still no match for this, at 29 health. The Sentret's ship sank. The admiral remembered the sacred rule of maritime.

A captain always goes down with his ship...

RIP The Admiral
Level 5 to Level 11
Bonemerang, Growl, Hail

I caught a Tailow before concluding the session. I'll train her and guard her with everything I can, but that Volt Tackle...I don't see her living long in these conditions. I may need to bring out my emergency Pokémon to back up Vaska.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke   FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke Empty

Back to top Go down

FireRed Randomizer Nuzlocke
Page 1 of 1