Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pokemon Survivors Red

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Pokemon Survivors Red Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014 - 15:17

I've been postponing the day when I would finally advertise this here, but apparently advertising to over 500 people on Tumblr where several re-blogged it doesn't work because it's not the best site ever. I've advertised a little on DA as well, and that doesn't exactly work since few people actually check to see what I've made. However, it's fun so far, even with just me, Sol, and Rose. Anyways, onto the actual advertisement...

Pokemon Survivors Red

Pokemon Survivors Red Banner10
Obviously I don't own the banner.

Welcome to the Keroya region! No, this is no ordinary region of pokemon...It's a region where every single species of pokemon live and are raised. There are no trainers, and only the laws of survival to live by. Join the survival as a pokemon today!

What can I do here?

• Make your own groups to be approved and have other members join with their characters!
  • Make up to six pokemon at once!
  • Battle using a very light, lax system!
  • Train and have staff members keep track of your levels for you!
  • Learn any amount of moves at once!
  • Go through plots! Blood and gore is allowed!
  • There are no trainers, so be as free as a pokemon can be!
  • Explore the unique land of Keroya!
  • Hunt for prey with your friends!

What if I need help?
There is a forum specialized for help and questions. It's always helpful to check on the rules, though! You can even suggest more, or changes to current ones.
Site Rules
Help & Guides
Character Creation
Site Suggestions

Pokemon Survivors Red Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPokemon Survivors Red Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPokemon Survivors Red Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPokemon Survivors Red I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Pokemon Survivors Red 1voydPokemon Survivors Red 2gy1qubPokemon Survivors Red One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPokemon Survivors Red StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014 - 15:23

Lol guys its a really cool system. I really didn't want to go roleplay on another site, but for this I made an excception, and its quite fun X3

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014 - 18:38

Yeah I didn't want to go to another roleplay site too but the site is pretty good.Also I made character creation if you wanted to know and how do you become a admin on the site?Just asking out of curiosity.

Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014 - 19:07

Well when we get more members, we would add more admins. But you have to prove yourself to become an admin, moderator, etc.

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014 - 19:46

Well, I hope to be a admin soon on the website.I have some friends who might join it.

Pokemon Survivors Red 1228601Pokemon Survivors Red 1221141Pokemon Survivors Red 1231368Pokemon Survivors Red 1231369Pokemon Survivors Red 1229434Pokemon Survivors Red 1230204Pokemon Survivors Red 1227915Pokemon Survivors Red 1227088Pokemon Survivors Red 1230489Pokemon Survivors Red 1225869

Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014 - 20:01

Well if more and more people join, you would first become a moderator because we would need to see how you would do in the position of authority. And then later think about becoming admin

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014 - 16:08

Hey ,can you reply to one of my post please? I really want to start roleplaying.One of my friends doesn't have a email account only one for Google and is rage quiting because she can't catch a pikachu on Pokemon x. My other friend is thinking about it.

Pokemon Survivors Red 1228601Pokemon Survivors Red 1221141Pokemon Survivors Red 1231368Pokemon Survivors Red 1231369Pokemon Survivors Red 1229434Pokemon Survivors Red 1230204Pokemon Survivors Red 1227915Pokemon Survivors Red 1227088Pokemon Survivors Red 1230489Pokemon Survivors Red 1225869

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014 - 16:14

Sorry it's my mom's birthday today so I was off 'till now ^ ^;
Also please don't ask for a staff position or that will lower your chances of getting one, honestly. Plus I like to keep administrative things to two members only(Currently me and Shock/Sol) so even if she left the site the next one in line for the spot would be Rose. Plus I barely know you, so there's probably no way for you to ever become an admin...Sorry D:
If I see you to be a responsible, active member who I get to know on the site, maybe one day you can be a mod though.

Pokemon Survivors Red Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPokemon Survivors Red Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPokemon Survivors Red Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPokemon Survivors Red I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Pokemon Survivors Red 1voydPokemon Survivors Red 2gy1qubPokemon Survivors Red One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPokemon Survivors Red StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014 - 19:15

Well I'm in middle school,strate A student except in math,Loves Pokemon, is in the friend zone and reads every second in the day except on the computer.Never really got interested in x-box or ps4 (never liked halo or gta). First game ever in life is Pokemon ruby.First Pokemon caught is skitty.First Pokemon used is flygon .The reason I got to play as flygon is because a friend of mine played on months before I could do a fresh start.Also, I was five years old and barely new anything about Pokemon at that time.First game bought is Pokemon Soul silver.First starter was a chikorita (hey don't make fun of me because of choosing a grass type).Finally, last but not least this site and the game, Spirit Animals.It is a cool game and there are also books about.Does have a somewhat similarity to warrior cats(no spoilers here).Has become team leader in group and deleted some one for minimoding/deleting.

Pokemon Survivors Red Trainer Pokemon Survivors Red Party
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014 - 19:30

I don't think that's what Stormi meant by getting to know you. From my interpretation, I believe that she meant by knowing how responsible you are and whether you are trustworthy or not. Being an administrator is hard work, let alone moderator. It depends on how a person relies on you and whether you can keep up with both your position and real life. Telling someone a little bio about yourself isn't going to change much about anything on getting a position in staff. Saying something like this information makes you seem a bit desperate and will more likely lower your chances of getting the spots rather than increase it.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but this is just how the situation looks in my point of view. I apologize for bothering in on this topic.

As for the site...

Whyyyyyyyy? Why is it so cool? >v> I want to join, but too many things to keep up with. asdfghjkl;

Maybe when I have time? Ahaha...

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014 - 19:53

Echo just delete my post please, I don't anybody to know about the post above me.By that I mean the bio.Also, make a place were you could post peoples bios.The site is basically about you making a character which is a Pokemon. by your position on this site you can get basically any Pokemon you want

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 12:51

Echo wrote:
I don't think that's what Stormi meant by getting to know you. From my interpretation, I believe that she meant by knowing how responsible you are and whether you are trustworthy or not. Being an administrator is hard work, let alone moderator. It depends on how a person relies on you and whether you can keep up with both your position and real life. Telling someone a little bio about yourself isn't going to change much about anything on getting a position in staff. Saying something like this information makes you seem a bit desperate and will more likely lower your chances of getting the spots rather than increase it.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but this is just how the situation looks in my point of view. I apologize for bothering in on this topic.

As for the site...

Whyyyyyyyy? Why is it so cool? I would do so many dirty things to Sleepy I want to join, but too many things to keep up with. asdfghjkl;

Maybe when I have time? Ahaha...
Thanks 2x :3 I worked hard on it and you're completely right about the position thing.

As for you, Falcon&Wolf, we do have a place where you can post your information about your characters. Unless you meant your personal bio, like what you posted earlier; but if that's what you meant then I prefer not to make that because your personal life is, well, personal. If you want to talk about yourself or put things you like down to show what kind of person you are or what you like to play/read/etc, that's what signatures are for(or in Rose's, Shock's, and my cases, it's where we put our levels because why not? x3).
Oh and she doesn't need to delete your post~ You can just edit it if you really feel the need to ^_^

Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 16:05

Yeah sorry ,I thought you would delete my accout or ban me for doing something like posting anything personal.Thats why my last post was about.

Pokemon Survivors Red PartyPokemon Survivors Red 1228601Pokemon Survivors Red 1221141Pokemon Survivors Red 1231368Pokemon Survivors Red 1231369Pokemon Survivors Red 1229434Pokemon Survivors Red 1230204Pokemon Survivors Red 1227915Pokemon Survivors Red 1227088Pokemon Survivors Red 1230489Pokemon Survivors Red 1225869Pokemon Survivors Red Pikachu

Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 14:26

Thought it looked and sounded cool, so I joined. Bam. Thevirusthatismeisspreading

Also, maybe you could add a list composed of pokemon; their names, ages, species, etc. So that not too many of one species takes over accidentally.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 14:57

That sounds cool Night, Stormi and I will figure it out

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Survivors Red   Pokemon Survivors Red Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Survivors Red
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next