Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vacation (All I Ever Wanted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Vacation (All I Ever Wanted) Empty
PostVacation (All I Ever Wanted)

Alright, so this afternoon I'm heading to the mystical land of Orlando (Orseao) for my spring break vacation. I will be gone five or six days. I will be busy for most of the days doing stuff, but hopefully I will have an internet connection at the hotel, so I will use the free time I get to come check up on here, so do not worry: I hopefully will have time to post in the places I am needed to post in. I am going to Florida though, and someone my friend knew at his college got lost and/or kidnapped down in Florida, so I may not come back due to being kidnapped by the cartel or Castro or something. I'll see what I can do about ceremonies if such occurs.

So, in conclusion, I will be on vacation, but I will get on here as much as I can. It could be a normal amount, or it could be not at all. I will get word out to you guys though. And, as always, glory to the glorious Aryan WindClan master race.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Vacation (All I Ever Wanted) :: Comments

Kitty
Re: Vacation (All I Ever Wanted)
Post Fri 07 Mar 2014, 8:48 am by Kitty
Glory to the all mighty WindClan!

But have fun, Fal~ Depends, I may see you there; I'm leaving tomorrow for Orlando.
So; let's try not to be on WCC and run into each other; that'd be awkward. ;)
Shadow
Post Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:27 pm by Shadow
Holy crap Fal I might see you... as long as you're not kidnapped. That would be bad.
Post  by Sponsored content

Vacation (All I Ever Wanted)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: