Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]

Go down 
+24
Flybot
Splotch
Little
meme police
Turtle
Shiny
Phoenix
May
Wolfy
Lerrn
Twilight
Knight
Rook
Soul
Kitty
Darky
Echo
Rose
Sleepy
Stormi the Gummy
~Shadow Jinx
Wolf
King Falcon I
Sun
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 18:49

Specklefur's long fur prickled in anger, how dare Shadowclan do this! And to those sissy cats from Windclan too! Fighting Riverclan would be low, but Windclan? Now that was below low, this just made Shadowclan on the bottom of the food chain for her, though, she had hated that one tom... Soulfang was it? Yeah, that was him, crossing the border, killing her clanmate, Specklefur had a certain hatred towards him.

"I'll tear their pelts off, ever last one of them, if they think they can kill my clanmates? They are so wrong," Specklefur spat, looking towards Dewstar, Reedstar, and Falconstar, awaiting the plan of what kind of attack method they should use on Shadowclan.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 18:58

"Did they show my Clanmate any mercy when they slaughtered her in cold blood?" he asked. Hailwhisper had been his apprentice and he'd known her well. She had never harmed anyone. "Then they will get what they showed her. There will be no surrender accepted." Reedstar turned his gaze to the ground, feeling his paws sink through the slush and into the disgusting muddy earth below. ShadowClan's marsh was an awful place, pockmarked with pools of stagnant water and hidden sinkholes. Even the air was foul. It hung heavy, and it was permeated with ShadowClan's disgusting and characteristic stench. Their camp, from what he could remember, was not much better. Compared to RiverClan's open plains and island camp, ShadowClan was ghastly and seemed hardly livable. Maybe that was a punishment for their evil in itself. "Their camp is a muddy hollow surrounded by brambles. The entrance is a narrow thorn tunnel." he rattled off, trying his hardest to remember that distant day, yet the memories only filled his ears with the mewling of kits. "They will have sentries, and they'll want to try and force us to go through the tunnel one by one. We will want to break through the walls instead, and they must have a dirtplace or concealed exits. All we have to do is swarm in."

He paused before continuing. "We should take their prey and herbs. Tear down their camp. Take hostages." They were grim suggestions, but it was no less than they deserved. "They will be left crippled and scattered, whatever happens. This place will become full of roving packs of rogues. ShadowClan pride will be broken forever."

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 19:37

Sorrelpaw stepped forward, his eyes narrowed. "But Reedstar; I think taking their prey is too much, what if they have kits in camp? Queens? I understand this is for vengeance, but I can't stand to let kits, elders, or queens suffer. I just won't deal with it." He said, his voice was confident, but it did have it's squeaks of nervousness. Darn it, why did he do that? Such a stupid move; but it would have to happen. It was against the warrior code to harm kits, and it just didn't feel right to harm elders. "What if any of the other Clans did that to our elders or kits?'" He added, looking at their leader with dull eyes.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 19:55

Thunderstep was anxious to get her claws on these warriors, at least the ones harming her clan. She had one in mind Soulfang. He had threatened her mentor, leader, and a few of her clanmates, even his little buddy had killed a clanmate. Thunderstep wanted to get revenge but understood where Sorrelpaw was coming from. Revenge did mean payback. If they did steal their prey were they any better than the clan they were fighting? She shook the thought out of her head. That's not how she was taught! She was a warrior and needed to protect her clan at all costs. She was going to fight and obey her leader's wishes even if they did seem harsh in her eyes. The she-cat flattened her ears and extended her claws. Finally all that training (that is in an invisible post) Specklefur gave her was going to a good cause and she was ready to unleash on these cats.
Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 19:59

Stormblaze stood beside Thunderstep, still with his furious glow in his eyes.
"Are you ready to fight?" he asked, his voice was full of intensity.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 20:07

Reedstar let his anger flare at the sudden mewling of protest. "Are you a kittypet or a warrior? You will deal with it, or you can very well join ShadowClan if you pity them so much." he said sharply, in a tone that allowed no argument. He would not tolerate dissent in his ranks. It was not an apprentice's place to question him. "They murdered Hailwhisper on our own territory. They stole an apprentice and are doing StarClan knows what with her and killed a warrior out on the Thunderpath. Sagestar probably drove the last of SkyClan out himself for all we know."

He narrowed his eyes. "Do you think they'd show any mercy to our queens and elders? Have you ever heard of a Clan acting as they have since Nightstar took up leadership? Don't be a fool; they have no honor, and they shall not be treated with honor. I will hear no more of this." Reedstar lashed his tail, dismissing the medicine cat. "You will hang to the back and stay outside of the fighting. And you will not stir up any doubt among our warriors with these qualms of yours, or you'll be living in Carrionplace for the rest of your days."

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 20:26

Rookheart stood a little ways away with Bramblepaw and Tawnywing. The black warrior didn't like the way the Riverclan leader was speaking but chose to keep silent, hoping Starclan would interfere. She would defend her clan but she sure wouldn't steal prey. That was cruel.

Bramblepaw glared at Reedstar frustratedly. He didn't think stealing prey was right but he would listen to Dewstar.

Tawnywing had an emotionless look on her face as she stared at the Riverclan leader.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 20:31

OOC: Fal is away playing Borderlands something with a pal, so he's a little busy. We should let him post when he gets a chance x3

Dewstar nodded in agreement. Something had seemingly snapped in Reedstar, but she preferred this new version much more than the wimpy old one. Flashbacks from an ages-old attack by ShadowClan played in her mind: a dark gray warrior brutally mauling a young apprentice. Honeypaw was only just apprenticed, hardly being over six moons old with no battle training whatsoever. But that tom, vicious and grinning wickedly, practically tore her apart with tooth and claw, gleefully cackling the whole time. That tom was dead now, and rightfully so. She heard his death announced at a Gathering; Crowclaw, crushed by a monster. She hoped it was painful. Even now, she felt sick to her stomach by the evil laughter of that tom. She snapped out of her memories and spoke, saying, "I wouldn't be surprised if their elders and queens were forced to fight alongside them. StarClan knows they might even make the kits fight! It's for the best. It's time to put an end to their wickedness. Perhaps we should usurp Nightstar of her throne and put a more trustworthy cat in her place? Or maybe we could simply drive them away and take their territory. It happened to one Clan; why can't it happen to another? This time, that Clan will deserve it." She was not really serious about driving them away. Dewstar just wanted to send a message: back off, and don't show up again. Perhaps they would take hostages. She liked the sound of that; if she'd had a choice of who to take, she would have Soulfang and Redshade hunted down and taken captive- dead or alive. Perhaps she would take old Sage-whatsit too, just to speak with him personally and find out why; why attack a Clan without provocation? Why step down from leadership?

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 22:39

Ooc- late post is late

Ic-  Ashcloud stood in the center of the furry, wet swarm of cats. His stance was wide and menacing, which was very uncharacteristic of him. The cause of his temporary change was the murder of his best friend, Hailwhisper. The she-cat hadn't harmed another in her life, for all he knew. She needed to be revenged for this injustice. Giving a short glance at a certain she-cat, he gave a tiny nod and focused back on the leaders for directions.

Deernose stood haughtingly at the edge of the Windclan crowd. An uncertain look flashed in his brownish orange eyes, showing insight on how uneasy he was. He wasn't thinking about himself, oh no. He was worried for his apprentice; his first actually, Whitepaw. What if she became ill? What if she had died? If the latter was true, he wouldn't take it sitting down.

A warrior of Thunderclan, Rainspot, also stood among the ranks. Her face was determinedly blank. Tail lashing to and fro, the calm she waited patiently for their orders. This dark clan was going to be taken down, and the grey cat really didn't care if she died doing just that.

Yet another Thunderclan cat stood, this time a new apprentice by the name of Foxpaw. He was pretty big for his age, with an ego to match. The ginger had heard of how both his parents had fought the murderer of Snowface. The tom purred at the thought of his first fight.. with his siblings too! Oh this was going to be so much fun.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 23:36

Mistyflower stood off to the side, a hard look on her face. Poor Hailwhisper... did she deserve to die? No! Hailwhisper's death with be avenged. I will not let ShadowClan get away with this! This would be her first battle, a battle that she would make sure ShadowClan would remember. "Hailwhisper will be watching from StarClan," she murmured softly to herself. "She'll see those ShadowClan mange-pelts get the treatment they deserve. Especially..." she flexed her claws. "Especially Soulfang... and Redshade. Those flea-pelts won't stand a chance."

Foxpaw nervously stood close to his Clanmates, not sure what to do. I don't like fighting much. But I guess I have to do it. Sadly he remembered the Gathering. He had made friends with a ShadowClan cat. He wasn't sure of her name but she had been a warrior, a silver tabby. He guessed he would have to fight her if he must. This is it. This is the battle.

Flowerfrost glared at the ShadowClan territory. Did I ever mention that she always holds grudges, for a very, very long time? Well I just mentioned it. Flowerfrost had never held a grudge against ShadowClan before, but the stories she heard about ShadowClan were horrifying. She was ready to take revenge for the cats that had suffered because of them. I've always loved hunting more than fighting... but now I'm ready to fight! But she still wasn't ready to steal prey. That was just plain cruel. She'd never, ever let cats starve, no matter what they did.

Hailpaw was doubtful. We shouldn't fight. We should talk it out, see if we can find our way around a fight. But, of course, he was ready. Three clans against one? ShadowClan didn't stand a chance. He decided to stay close to his Clanmates so that they could help if he was injured. I'll stick close to Phoenixflare and Stormblaze, he decided, referring to his sister and brother. He was a bit wistful that he wasn't warriors like them yet. Soon, Hailpaw, soon.

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Silver14Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Mistyf10Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Flower10Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Foxcla11Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 15yw26d

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 The_po10   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 1:36

OoC: I can't believe I made it. I've been busy all dang day.

Falconstar listened with a stony silence; like in the Gathering prior, he decided that taking in everything before speaking was better than putting forth unthought-out words. They needed to strategize, and it definitely seemed like Reedstar knew what to do. Even though it was harsh, he had no qualms with it. "Reedstar's right. Destroy the camp, take hostages, and kill any warrior that stands in your way. Don't kill kits, though. We aren't that monstrous." He nodded towards his warriors and apprentices, addressing them now. "Show no mercy to these fleapelts! They'll get exactly what they deserve from us." Eaglethorn yowled in agreement at those words.

OoC2: Would love if all my warriors would post. Like, just, slip on in here.
Back to top Go down
Lerrn

Lerrn

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 8:53

Lilypaw stood anxiously at the back of the pack, she didnt want to ambush Shadowclan sure they have done some terrible things but she couldn't justify raiding their camp killing others stealing prey and taking hostages. "This is against the warrior code" she whispered not wanting her clan mates to think she wasn't loyal. Even though Lilypaw doesn't agree she will fight for her clan.

Riverpaw sheathed and unsheathed her claws. She was excited to rip apart this mangy cats to her they were no better than rogues. She listened closely to what the leaders were planning each word got her more excited than the last.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 19:21

Falconflight sat on his haunches waiting for the battle to start."what will Moonkit do if I die?What will happen to Thunderclan if I die?What will happen..."He thought."I just can't think that way If I'm going to fight for my clans protection, besides that, Shadowclan has been taking to many lives from others."He thought.His fur started to get messy and prickled.He could sense the cold ground under his paws starting to get warmer.He can only think about his clamates back at home were he could lose.

Last edited by Falcon&wolf on Thu 6 Mar 2014 - 19:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 19:21

Stormpaw stood, his ears laid flat and his mouth curled into a never-ending snarl. He had grown up hearing the stories of ShadowClan; that their name spoke truth and there hearts were as dark as the shadows they claimed to represent. They were no better than the dirt underneath their paws. No better than the darkest cats of the Dark Forest. Worse, in fact. They were the vermin of the forest and all vermin must be eradicated. And he would stand by his leader, by his Clan, by RiverClan and ThunderClan. By all those who have been wronged by the mongrels that live in the so-called Clan. He couldn't believe that they used to live in peace with them. That they had perhaps once allied with them, in the far past. To what end? This. This was the end. This was the end of ShadowClan, and he was here to take his part.

And Silvershade was no less angry. Hailwhisper had been her friend, and she was not going to deal with it. With or without Reedstar's permission she was going to fight in this battle. She may have retired from warrior duties, but she still had the lingering need to deal justice to those who have done wrong. And if this battle should be the death of me, she thought, her long life flashing in her mind's eye-- her apprentice ceremony, the death of Goldenheart, Froststar being her mentor, her warrior ceremony, her first apprentice, the death of Rainfeather, her deputy ceremony. The battle with the Deomilities. Froststar dying. And recently, Mapleclaw trying to kill Reedstar.. and everything in between all of those events. Yeah. She'd lived a good life. So be it.

OOC: We'll have a little raffle for who gets to kill my bby. :^3
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 23:06

~WAHHHH. WHY DID SHADOWCLAN DO THIS?~

Swifttalon stood among the warriors, next to his sister Mistyflower, hackles raised and his teeth bared in a snarl. How DARE ShadowClan do this? How dare they murder an innocent clan cat!? What did Hailwhisper ever do to them? He unsheathed his claws, his icy-blue eyes gleaming with uncontrollable fury at ShadowClan. Those fox-hearts. "I'm going to tear them to shreds, one by one!" he hissed, lashing his tail. But why? I became friends with Lionstrike and Shadeflame ... why did this happen?

Phoenixflare crouched next to Hailpaw and Stormblaze, her bright golden eyes closed in deep thought. How could ShadowClan do this? Are they really that cruel? Shadeflame, Lionstrike. Did you guys agree completely to this? She thought of the golden tabby and the black warrior, and her eyes shot open, her eyes glittering. No. They couldn't have been part of this. They're not like that. ... Are they?

Adderpaw sat next to Foxpaw, his eyes wide with shock and fear. "But why?" he gasped. "This is going to be my first battle! But it's three clans against one clan right? We can't afford to lose. The future of our sake rests in us clans! We'll prevail!"

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: