Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]

Go down 
+3
Soul
Ebby
Flybot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4531

I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 20:45

"Fine. If you don't to be called by your StarClan given name, I'll just give you a new one. Welcome to ShadowClan, Dirtkit." She huffed. Where was Nightstar? And the other cats, for that matter? Usually everyone would be gathering around and either praising you or shunning you... But there was less of that than usual. And here she was all prepared for a lecture.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JPzjwJV I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JPzNeMg I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JGg2mwx I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JPzwPEb I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JPzwXQn

I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JcTsSP1  I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JcnAVnI I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 11:23

"And yet you had the guts to do it anyways? Don't you understand your actions affect all of us" She spat. And honestly, if Nightstar wasn't out here be now, she was doubting the leader would do fox-dung over this. Especially when she hadn't done a thing when Soulfang had nearly killed Gingerheart. She coukdn't fathom how these cats could be so... So stupid and how they kept getting away from it. With their mindsets, they were probably the ones who hunted from Carrionplace too in the first place.
"You've done enough, Cormorantpelt." The tabby hissed lowly, stepping between the WindClan cat and the warrior forcefully. "I'll watch over the apprentice. Someone needs to find Nightstar." She narrowed her eyes, standing protectively over the cat.
'Go ahead and lay a paw on me. Or her. It'll give me a reason to shred your pelt off,' she thought.

I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 12:29

Ooc: Isn't she holding Whitepaw? How would she be able to stand between her? o.o

Ic: Redshade narrowed his eyes at Mistflower. She wasn't the boss of anyone. "Whatever; I'm not getting involved in this." He grumbled, turning to pad out of camp. "Let me know when you need me."

Ooc: Short post. Yeh.

I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 1voydI caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 2gy1qubI caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 12:40

ooc;; I read through, she wasn't. Just dropped at Corm's side.
Really, this is a just a post to get the ooc out of the way.

Mistflower felt the fur on the back of her neck rise as her harsh glare turned towards Redshade, watching him pad out of the camp. 'That's one flea-brain out of the way,' she thought. Her blue-green gaze snapped back to Soulfang and Cormorantpelt, almost daring them to object. Like Hell she'd let them near the apprentice again.
That's what made this entire thing even worse, in her opinion, that she hadn't even taken a real prisoner, she stole an apprentice - who could probably do little to fight back. It made them look like cowards more than anything.

I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebony on Fri 7 Mar 2014 - 13:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 13:03

Whitepaw watched Redshade and Mistyflower.
"This is certainly interesting," Whitepaw snickered.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 19:41

Soulfang sneered before padding closer. He was done picking fights but he had to stick up for his thoughts because of his stubbornness. "Who gives you a right to say anything about how things go around here. You're just another warrior." He said with a flick of his tail, before padding off following his friend. He stopped mid-way and looked at Cormorant. "Have fun dealing with her." He said with a smirk before walking off towards the other side of the camp. He was just about done with the arguing himself. But he still stuck around to watch how everything was going to play out.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 19:50

The gray tabby stood unwavering as Soulfang padded closer to her, baring her teeth and looking him dead in the eyes. "I'm more of a warrior than you'll ever be." Mistflower sniffed, disgust and perhaps even hatred for this tom rolling in her stomach. "It's true, I don't have the right to boss you all around, but I'll do it anyways and take my chances with Nightstar." She near sang, her mocking words dripping in sarcasm. Her gaze shot back to Cormorantpelt, waiting for the she-cat to either object or stand down. 'Go on then, flea-brain.' The young warrior thought, bracing herself.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 14:40

"You just got finished saying we had to let her go. What makes you think I can trust you to actually watch her if I were to go find Nightstar? I'm sorry Mistflower, but I'm going to have to ask you to back off. This is my responsibility, not yours. Leave me be and go back to what ever it is you do nowadays or you yourself could go find Nightstar." Cormorantpelt gave the older warrior a steady glare. What was with her, anyways? No matter what went down Mistflower could never seem to keep her nose out of things.

I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JPzjwJV I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JPzNeMg I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JGg2mwx I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JPzwPEb I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JPzwXQn

I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JcTsSP1  I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JcnAVnI I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 14:48

"Because unlike you, I actually know when to do things on my own and when to listen to the leader. You know, the cat that StarClan chose for us to follow?" Mistflower spat back, "This is serious, and if you think anything is going to happen to this apprentice without Nightstar at least knowing about it, you're seriously mistaken. So if you want me to back off, you're going to have to make me." She stared back at the she-cat, taking a step back so the back of her legs stood against the small WindClan cat. "You've hurt her enough as it is."
With Redshade out of camp and Soulfang watching, there was no way she could possibly get out of the camp anyways. Not at the moment, it seemed.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3563

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 15:01

The entrance to camp rustled quietly, the long awaited leader made her way in, a confused look on her face. She had been on patrol when she passed by the WindClan cat's sent. If it was only one cat, she wasn't that worried, however, WindClan would be angered if their cat wasn't returned safely. Nightstar approached the group, her tail swinging slowly. "What is this WindClan cat doing here?"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 15:10

The warrior had been about to lunge at Mistflower when the voice of her Clan Leader sounded from behind her. She swung around to face her. "Nightstar! I'm glad to see you! I've kidnapped this apprentice to as a part of my plan." Cormorantpelt then explained to Nightstar the "plan" she had already put into action. "What do you think?"

dsaijodg f

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 15:16

Mistflower unsheathed her claws, watching as the other warrior was getting ready to pounce, only to see Nightstar walk in a moment later. The she-cat let out a sigh, wondering why none of them had known she had gone on a patrol, but still relieved otherwise. "Finally." She sighed. The tabby looked on for a few moments in complete disgust while Cormorantpelt explained her oh-so genius "plan" before turning away and facing the apprentice. The the other warrior had guts, but she doubted she'd be getting attacked while the leader was looking straight at them.
Instead, the cat turned around and looked down at the apprentice, who looked hardly older than a kit in her opinion - be it the youth or WindClan's trademark small size. Admittedly, it tore at her heart a bit. "What's your name little one?" Mistflower bent down and asked, half-expecting a smart-tail remark or no answer at all. That would be fine with her. After all, she'd just been kidnapped... 'Don't worry, you'll definitely leave here.' By one way or another. She only hoped that the apprentice could go home before Falconstar would decide to do anything.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 15:24

"W-Whitepaw..." She she-cat silently meowed, looking away from the cats, her green eyes looking down at the muddy ground, she didn't know whether or not to trust the she-cat, pulling herself together a little more she looked towards Nightstar, trying to put up a shell of mock bravery, praying it'd save her own pelt, but she couldn't stop the various thoughts that ran through her head. 'Will they hurt me further? Will Nightstar let me go? Will they do anything to harm me mentally and or physically? Will they question me, or ask for answers, and intend to get them through force?' The thoughts of being hurt only made her feel like breaking down, to show her weakness's and admit everything, and it felt like she was playing mind games with herself.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3563

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014 - 17:17

Nightstar took a deep breath, controlling her anger with ease. As she exhaled, the leader took  a few steps toward Cormorantpelt. Her ice blue eyes met the other cat's own. "Cormorantpelt, I hope you are observant enough to realize how tense the relations between all the clans and ShadowClan is. Your 'plan' will only instigate the others more. making more cause for an attack." Her gaze darkened, not looking away from the cat's face. "Not to mention you did this without talking to me first. You can go hunting, you can patrol the borders without talking to me. But kidnapping an apprentice is against the warrior code." Nightstar's voice had an edge to it, and she knew that an apprentice wouldn't have any important information. And by the look of the apprentice, even if she did, it'd be hard to get them. A waste of valuable time and energy, much like Cormorantpelt kidnapping a WindClan cat.

She held the she-cats gaze for a long moment before glancing towards the apprentice and Mistflower. "Mistflower, please return Whitepaw to her territory and wait for a patrol to pick her up. Let them know that the kidnapper will be punished accordingly for breaking the code." She paused for a moment before adding, "I'll join you, so I can apologize upfront."

Once again, she turned to Comorantpelt. "Because your time could have been spent hunting for the clan, instead of kidnapping a cat," She started, knowing exactly what the warrior's punishment would be. "You are to go on hunting patrols only, you may not eat until the rest of the clan has." After dealing the, in Nightstar's opinion, a smaller punishment then what could have been given out, the leader motioned for the two other cats to follow. Heading out of the camp, she hoped no other warrior decides to do something stupid again. Or it would be the death of ShadowClan.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014 - 20:50

"I-I'm sorry Nightstar, and, to use such precious herbs, but, can I have some for my...joints? I don't think my clan would like me harmed when I am returned, and in favor, maybe I can put Shadowclan and Windclan on..better terms?" Shyly pondered the apprentice, it did seem like a fair trade, the clans on better terms meant that there wasn't as many battles, and herb usage.

"I'm sorry for asking this, I can already tell your clan has had it very hard as of late.." Apologized the apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]   I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I caught me a Whitepaw~ [Obviously, this is for ShadowClan only]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next