Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm sorry, but I didn't forget you ♥

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

I'm sorry, but I didn't forget you ♥ Empty
PostI'm sorry, but I didn't forget you ♥

Hi everybody :D
    I don't know if you will recognize me... I was Frostleap (RC) and Owlkit (TC), I was also the french member !
    I am so sorry, I wasn't be here since... Oh my, maybe one year, or maybe more ! And I felt so guilty to not say you, and now I have found the adress of the forum (not very english this sentence... ?), I wanted to write this message. It's a bit difficult for me because I haven't write in english since december, so excuse-me x)

First, I lost the taste of RPG in english, really. Frostleap wasn't... "spicy" and Owlkit wasn't a good character for me. I have to admit that it was difficult to create an original character, because my english is not like yours and... Well, maybe I wasn't so involved into my ideas...

Second, maybe I can't understand all, and I thought it will not be a problem. But it was. The events were so... Well, there were so foggy for me... Until I understood them... Trhee months later xD It was my mistake : I'm slow, very slow, so the time I could understand what was this band of rogue cats, the final battle has already begin.

Guys... I promise you that IT WAS NOT your fault. Il love you so much, there people so wonderful I met on the Chat box (Sleepy, Little, Ebny, Silvershade, Grey, my leader (I forgot her name ><), Racoon, Jay... And others ! Now, I felt too much guilty to not have say you goodbye ♥
    Yes I... I want to leave the RPG... But I don't want my account to be deleted, because so much memories in just two RP's lines, and you knows ? maybe one day, I'll try again with another, crispy, spicy character :D
    Just remember that you were so great to me. I send you all kisses from France. Hope you'll forgive me ♥

Nix, or Frostleap, Silvershade's apprentice.

PS ; sorry for the mistakes, I write very quickly and my english is very rusty x)

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

I'm sorry, but I didn't forget you ♥ Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'm sorry, but I didn't forget you ♥ :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: I'm sorry, but I didn't forget you ♥
Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:19 am by Sleepy
Sorry to see you go, Nix! ;w; We'll miss you.
Echo
Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:22 am by Echo
Ah, Nix~ <3 I've missed seeing you and I was hoping you'd come back~ While you're leaving, I wish you best of luck and come back and visit when you can~ Bye and you'll definitely be missed!

P.S. The RiverClan leader was Frosty~
King Falcon I
Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:51 am by King Falcon I
We definitely didn't forget you. Best of luck in your travels.
Frosty
Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:19 pm by Frosty
Aww, Frost. You're awesome. We'll miss having you here. ;w; <3
May
Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:50 pm by May
Silvershade is actually about to die, the little old nerd. She missed Frostleap when she poofed randomly. We'll miss you ;o;
Shadow
Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:52 pm by Shadow
aw... well, you're always welcome here :D and we all will miss you very much ;u;
Nix ♥
Post Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:42 am by Nix ♥
    You are so cuuuute ♥
    I promise you, if I have a great inspiration -and if I improve my english- I'll come back ! I will miss you all too good RP :D

Sivershade, noooo doon't die D: (but you're very old I guess x) )
May
Post Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:36 pm by May
Silvershade is ..I believe she's the oldest cat on the site at the moment. :^)

I'm sorry, but I didn't forget you ♥

Page 1 of 1