Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

MoonLight Shadows(The sequell to "LIfe in the stars")

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

MoonLight Shadows(The sequell to "LIfe in the stars") Empty
PostSubject: MoonLight Shadows(The sequell to "LIfe in the stars")   MoonLight Shadows(The sequell to "LIfe in the stars") EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010 - 8:05

hey! i was wondering if anyone wanted to help make a storie with me other then life in the stars...if you han't checked that out its in artwork and litterature! So i was thinking we could make a storie about a small kit named...wait for it...RUBYKIT!

She is a kit who was orphaned at birth her father had died after he found out that he was having kits.Then her mother died at her birth there was one more kit in her litter...DimondKit(I kno i didn't spell it right).It's about how tyhey gro up and when ruby and her sister find there true loves...THERE IN DIFFERENT CLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So it's about how they have to resist seeing them and they end up runing away when ruby was suppossed to be depputy!

here this should get us started!
A friend dead but not gone.
"Mama?" squeeled rubykit as she was pulled away from her dead mother."Mama!" she squeeled again."She's gone sweet. I'm so sorry." said BlossomFrost the only other queen that had been in the nursery when MoonClaw had been pregnant. She pulled on ruby scruff and pulled her close.She would be there mother if it killed her as well. MoonClaw had been her best friend and her mate FeatherMIst had died in battle after finding out they were having kits. DimondKit squermed to BlossomFrost. BlossomFrost was only days from having her kits with stonebreeze he had transfered to thunder clan from windclan bacause he was so madly in love with her.BlossomFrost knew that her best friend was dead but most deffenetly not gone...

I think thats enough to start the storie

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Shadows(The sequell to "LIfe in the stars")   MoonLight Shadows(The sequell to "LIfe in the stars") EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010 - 14:48

ill join it

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Shadows(The sequell to "LIfe in the stars")   MoonLight Shadows(The sequell to "LIfe in the stars") EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010 - 15:39

cool!

RubyPaw sat gleefully next to DimondPaw as the clan shouted there new names"DIMONPAW,RUBYPAW,DIMONPAW,RUBYPAW,DIMONPAW,RUBYPAW,!"

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Shadows(The sequell to "LIfe in the stars")   MoonLight Shadows(The sequell to "LIfe in the stars") Empty

Back to top Go down

MoonLight Shadows(The sequell to "LIfe in the stars")
Page 1 of 1