Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friendship is magical (anyone~)

Go down 
+3
Dawnfire
Little
Flybot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 18:43

"Friendships with other Clans can be dangerous," Ivypaw warned. For the ten seconds, Ivypaw really wanted to say yes to being friends, but what would that accomplish? Then, to her Clan, she'd just be a traitor of the Clan and know one would know who her parents were. "Besides, we'd probably just end up in battles with each other all the time."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 18:56

She hadn't thought about that before... What if she did have to fight with these cats...?

She fell silent, looking down at her paws and examining their pads. Suddenly the thought of friendship didn't sound so appealing.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JPzjwJV Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JPzNeMg Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JGg2mwx Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JPzwPEb Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JPzwXQn

Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JcnAVnI Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 19:01

Ivypaw gave Cormorantpaw a mischievous smile. "Bet you didn't think of that," she mewed, holding back a small laugh. "But, if you both want to be called traitors to your Clan by letting each other get away, so be it. Just don't include me in your circle of friends."

ooc: ATTENTION, do not type . . . without the spaces in your post xD *glares of Fly*

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 19:14

Dawnpaw let out a sad sigh. She had not thought about fighting. " well.. We can be friends at gatherings then... And I will never be a traitor!!" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 19:17

"Yeah, right," Ivypaw sighed. "That's what all kits say, but sometimes they end up being traitors anyway." Ivypaw looked down at her paws as she got a flashback of cats in WindClan endlessly calling her mother a traitor of the Clan. For a quick second, she had to fight off a bought of tears.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 20:41

A fourth cat appeared, yet another apprentice. He peered out of the surrounding brambles with a soft rustle. Spotting three other cats in the clearing, he gave a small purr of amusement. It looked like a tiny Gathering over there; all that was needed was Riverclan. Approaching on soft paws, Ashpaw came into range of their conversation and almost laughed. It truly was like a Gathering. Stopping a tail-length away from the other three, he gave a single nod of greeting to each.

Ooc- Geez Ash, how many she-cats do you know now? Thisisalsoduringthesecondpagebutohwell

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 20:55

Cormorantpaw had, of course, fallen asleep again. Not because the conversation bored her, oh no. It was because she was weak against the warm rays of the sun that had once again found there way to her.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JPzjwJV Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JPzNeMg Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JGg2mwx Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JPzwPEb Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JPzwXQn

Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JcnAVnI Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 5:00

Dawnpaw saw the river clan cat and meowed, " hello. I'm Dawnpaw. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 5:46

Ivypaw saw the fourth cat, but she didn't pay any attention to him.  Instead, she walked over over to the sleeping Cormorantpaw and prodded her in the side. "It's not like you don't get enough sleep at night," she sighed, trying to keep her attention away from the fourth cat, so she poked the ShadowClan cat in the forehead. "C'moon, wake up..."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: -------------------   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 11:37

Last edited by xiinos on Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 0:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 12:58

Dawnpaw stepped back when the new apprentice growled. " h- hello.. What's your n- name?"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 13:22

Sitting down, he wrapped his banded tail around his paws. Gazing at the scene with a serious curiosity; he did nothing to help reawaken the Shadowclan apprentice. Brushing away a burr that had found itself buried in his snowy fur, he pricked his ears at the question pointed to him. "Ashpaw.", the young cat murmured. 'I wonder why they don't like each other that much. Maybe it's just me who doesn't mind another Clan's company?' He flicked the end of his tail side to side rhythmically to pass the time and to keep him occupied.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 14:44

Ooc: *Spazzes wildly into topic*

Ic: Adderpaw spazzed wildly into the topic blinked, having been listening from a nearby tree in the shadows. His mostly-black and brown pelt had kept him decently disguised, and since Dawnpaw was already here to announce Thunderclan scent, the others hadn't noticed him yet. They probably would soon though, so he got up. Almost as soon as he did, some growling Shadowclan apprentice padded in, and the Thunderclan tom looked over at Dawnpaw protectively as she backed away. No one would hurt his clanmates...and get away with it :u
Adderpaw padded over and casually sat down next to Dawnpaw, glaring at Soulpaw with a look of warning in his eyes. This tom was larger for his age, and to add on to it, he was getting pretty close to warrior-ship. Back off his temper, yo. He totally controls it like a baws, but if you hurt his friends he will hurt your face.

"Hello." The tom meowed, dipping his head in greeting to the others, then looking back to watch Soulpaw carefully. Bad Shadowclan kitty. Sit. Roll over. Good boy.

Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFriendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFriendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFriendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 1voydFriendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 2gy1qubFriendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFriendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 15:10

" oh hey adderpaw!" Dawnpaw smiled as her clan mate walked in. " these are Ivypaw, cormorantpaw,Nightpaw, and soul paw." Leaning over to adderpaw she whispered," watch out for ivypaw, shes a grump. "
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 16:13

Ivypaw shot an angry glare at Dawnpaw and went back to poking Cormorantpaw harshly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship is magical (anyone~)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next