Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friendship is magical (anyone~)

Go down 
+3
Dawnfire
Little
Flybot
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4484

Friendship is magical (anyone~) Empty
PostSubject: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Under Fourtrees lay a jet black ShadowClan apprentice. She wasn't hanging out in the shadows like the majority of her clan did, but in a patch of sun. It only took seconds for her to fall asleep, her nose tucked between her small paws.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Friendship is magical (anyone~) JGgdMsS Friendship is magical (anyone~) JGg3TFt Friendship is magical (anyone~) J0ieN9e Friendship is magical (anyone~) JGg3GK7 Friendship is magical (anyone~) JGg2WjR

Friendship is magical (anyone~) JcTsSP1  Friendship is magical (anyone~) JcnAVnI Friendship is magical (anyone~) Grub_f10Friendship is magical (anyone~) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 5:44 pm

Ivypaw bounded across a fallen tree as she walked to fourtrees, her amber eyes glowing in the sunlight. She gave a hiss of annoyance as a stray branch poked her in the eye. "Stupid branch..." she mumbled to herself. Don't worry, this was nothing special - Ivypaw was just getting kind've bullied at by her Clanmates as usual and just wanted to take a walk, like she usually did. Being made fun of never really bothered Ivypaw, it was not knowing who her mother or father were.
Ivypaw walked into fourtrees, looking around at the beautiful woodland. "The dusty old moor was never much fun for me," she sighed to herself, but stopped in her tracks when she saw a black she-cat sleeping. She gave a huff of annoyance and walked forward to wake up the cat, but she stumbled upon a rock and fell on the apprentice.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:08 pm

A surprised shriek erupted from the apprentice. Paws flew everywhere as Cormorantpaw frantically tried to get the thing off her.

Finally, it was. And to her surprise, Fourtress hadn't fallen on her. It was just another cat... What a relief! Well, it would be if she knew why this cat was even here. Hopefully not trying to eat her.

Friendship is magical (anyone~) JGgdMsS Friendship is magical (anyone~) JGg3TFt Friendship is magical (anyone~) J0ieN9e Friendship is magical (anyone~) JGg3GK7 Friendship is magical (anyone~) JGg2WjR

Friendship is magical (anyone~) JcTsSP1  Friendship is magical (anyone~) JcnAVnI Friendship is magical (anyone~) Grub_f10Friendship is magical (anyone~) JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:14 pm

Ivypaw slowly dragged herself onto her paws, her eyes clouded with pain. "Ugghh..." she moaned, trying to see the world in one image, instead of 5 different ones swirling around. When Ivypaw finally got her sense of the world back, she staggered, a throbbing pain in her head that dulled after every beat.
When the WindClan apprentice finally remembered what she was doing, she stepped back and hissed at the other apprentice. "What are you doing sleeping here?" she demanded, glaring at the she-cat, trying more menacing than she really was. Because, really, she still saw the world swirling off and on.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Dawnpaw was hunting when she scented the stank of shadowclan near by. they better not be hunting on our territory! she thought as she padded toward the scent. Dawnpaw stopped in her track when she saw the two apprentices at four trees. " what are you doing here?!?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:35 pm

ooc: Woow, Fly has SC stank xD

ic: Ivypaw whipped around and saw Dawnpaw. She'd seen this apprentice at gatherings before, so she wasn't anything new. "We could ask you the same thing," she huffed, drawing a paw over her messy head-fur. "Besides you don't have to be so cranky, ThunderClan apprentice," Ivypaw teased, a playful glint in her eyes.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:51 pm

Dawnpaw smiled, " I'm not cranky. Hey what's your name? I'm Dawnpaw. " she sat down and began to lick her chest fur.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:58 pm

ooc: That's okay. I said WindClan stank in the gathering xD it's all good

ic: Oh. Great. Not only had this furball interrupted the best nap ever, but now there was another cat here too! And from the smell of it, she was of ThunderClan. "What's wrong with a nap?" She murmured, annoyed. "And what's with you? Jumping me and then yelling at me for napping..." She turned to whatsherface. Liking her a bit. "Cormorantpaw. That's my name."

Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:10 pm

" that's a nice name!" Dawnpaw purred. " nothing's wrong with a nap. " Dawnpaw smiled and layed down. It was a nice place for a nap...
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:22 pm

"Ivypaw," the apprentice mewed quietly, glaring at Dawnpaw. "Just a second ago, you were just yelling at us," she huffed, kicking a pile of dirt on the apprentice's head, flicking her tail in annoyance.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:28 pm

" I wasn't yelling! No need to get all.. All grouchy. " Dawnpaw muttered. why are all windclan cats so.. Grouchy? she thought as she sighed and licked her paws.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Cormorantpaw purred. "Naps are the only thing in my clan that i'm good at. Though it's not necessarily appreciated..." She recalled all the times she had dosed off during a clan meeting or while out by herself. She often scared her brother, Thunderkit, because her naps could last until dark if she'd started out during the daylight. Everytime she'd come back late he'd cry and scream at her for "running away". He was so cute.

After an awkward silence, she blurted out "Let's all be friends!"

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Ivypaw gave Cormorantpaw a strange look for a good ten seconds and yawned. "No thanks," she huffed. "I'm fine with WindClan at the moment, thanks." She got up and stretched her right paw out, since she was pretty sure she hit on the rock when she tripped on Cormorantpaw.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:40 pm

"I... No I meant-" She stuttered. "I wasn't asking you to leave your clan."

Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:41 pm

" sure! At least me and you cormorantpaw. It doesn't seem like grumpy old Ivypaw wants to be friends with anyone. " she Mewed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship is magical (anyone~)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next