Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

yellow kit is found

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yellow

Yellow

Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 31

yellow kit is found Empty
PostSubject: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptyThu 9 Jan 2014 - 11:01

Walking along the marsh, a little kitten who knows her name starts with Yellow, wanders into Shadow clan camp. Her mother and siblings had been killed by a badger, she was the lone survivor (or so she thought) with a paw she favored heavily.
Back to top Go down
http://tiniermefriends.webs.com
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptyThu 9 Jan 2014 - 12:21

Soulkit looked at the little beaten up kit, he stood up and walked towards the little thing. "Who are you? Were are your clan mates?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptyThu 9 Jan 2014 - 12:32

Shadepaw padded up right behind. "Redpaw," he said. "I don't think that's a clanborn kit. She obviously doesn't have ShadowClan scent or ANY clan scent. I think she's either a rogue or a loner, but I don't want to leave any kit behind, even if they're not part of the clan. Should we take her back?"

Lionpaw bounced up next to his brother. "Duh, we should take her back!" he exclaimed. "That's a horrifying idea, leaving a tiny kit to fend for itself out in the great dangers of the wild. Foxes could get her, and badgers, and scavengers, or," He gasped. "TWOLEGS."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Yellow

Yellow

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptyThu 9 Jan 2014 - 13:33

Yellowkit squeaked in fear at the mention of badgers, she hid her snout under her paws and her whole body trembled. "M-My mother c-called me Yellowkit. I-i think." She stammered, looking up at the group with her blue eyes.

yellow kit is found Imagine
BlackIce
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptyThu 9 Jan 2014 - 23:23

Ooc: my names Soulkit by the way Pheonix

IC: "Yellowkit? That's obviously a clan name, Shadepaw." Soulkit looked at Lionpaw."We should bring her with us, but take her right to a warrior so they can do something like ask the leader or someone else on what we should do with her." Soulkit said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Yellow

Yellow

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptyThu 9 Jan 2014 - 23:36

Yellowkit looked at them, "Clan? My mom just called me that because she was in one." She whimpered softly, "It's habit for her." She mumbled.

BlackIce
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 3:05

Cormorantpaw seemingly appeared out of no where. "Why can't we just bring her directly to Nightstar ourselves?" She gave a ginormous yawn. "The warriors might have better things to do, right?" She wasn't about to admit she was afraid one of the warriors would just kick out this "Yellowkit".

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

yellow kit is found JGgdMsS yellow kit is found JGg3TFt yellow kit is found J0ieN9e yellow kit is found JGg3GK7 yellow kit is found JGg2WjR

yellow kit is found JcTsSP1  yellow kit is found JcnAVnI yellow kit is found Grub_f10yellow kit is found JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Yellow

Yellow

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 5:59

Yellowkit could tell that this new cat was afraid of something, maybe its the same thing i'm afraid of. She thought, rejection.

BlackIce
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 7:29

Shadepaw nodded. "I agree with Cormorantpaw. We SHOULD bring Yellowkit to Nightstar immediately. Let's hope that she won't send this kit away. Even SHE'S not THAT harsh."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
Yellow

Yellow

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 7:33

Yellowkit looked at Shadepaw, "who's Nightstar?" She licked her paw gently, there was a small cut on the bottom.

BlackIce
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 7:44

Cormorantpaw motioned for Yellowkit to follow them. "Nightstar is our clan's leader. She's... The highest rank in the clan." She hoped Yellowkit new about clan life...,

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

yellow kit is found JGgdMsS yellow kit is found JGg3TFt yellow kit is found J0ieN9e yellow kit is found JGg3GK7 yellow kit is found JGg2WjR

yellow kit is found JcTsSP1  yellow kit is found JcnAVnI yellow kit is found Grub_f10yellow kit is found JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Yellow

Yellow

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 8:08

Yellowkit nodded, pretending to understand what was going on. She looked at Cormorantpaw and followed her, only barely letting her cut paw touch the ground as she silently went. I hope I can stay. She thought.

BlackIce
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 15:01

Soulkit followed them flicking his ears. He watched how Yellowkit walked oddly and saved it in his mind to ask the question later.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 15:08

Lionpaw blinked, before he turned to Soulkit. "Wait a second," he said. "You're still a kit. You're WAY too young to be out of camp." Lionpaw sighed, and facepalmed. "Okay, you know what? Never mind. Forget what I said. But it's your fault if you get into trouble."

Shadepaw rolled his eyes. "Come on. Let's hurry up and bring Yellowkit to Nightstar. The sooner the better. And lets hope that no warriors will start yelling at her."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
Yellow

Yellow

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 22:38

Yellowkit looked from one cat to the other before staring at the ground to be sure she didn't trip.

BlackIce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yellow kit is found   yellow kit is found Empty

Back to top Go down

yellow kit is found
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-