Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new kit in the nursery!

Go down 
+2
Stormi the Gummy
iceychu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

A new kit in the nursery! Empty
PostSubject: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 12:09

Scorchkit opened his, just to slits, and looked around camp. Flexing his claws and grumbling, he sat up and licked his paws and his thorn sharp claws. ~Better keep them clean~
Everyone was sleeping, so, he got up and stretched. ~ I wonder what their names are? Not that I care anyway.~
OOC: Basically, what kits are in the nursery? And, Scorchkit is one of those people who only stick with the 'cool cats', and he is pretty pessimistic. -Never put thorns in his nest-
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 15:17

Ooc: Inkkit, Icekit, and Silverkit are the current kits in Shadowclan...I think o3o;
Maybe Redpaw could join, if you like. He's my character and his apprentice ceremony is still going on, but I assume this takes place after that so it should be fine~

A new kit in the nursery! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA new kit in the nursery! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA new kit in the nursery! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA new kit in the nursery! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A new kit in the nursery! 1voydA new kit in the nursery! 2gy1qubA new kit in the nursery! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA new kit in the nursery! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 10:02

OOC: I'm not sure what you mean about Redpaw -derp face- :\

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 14:18

Ooc: I was basically just asking if it'd be cool for Redpaw to join in x3

A new kit in the nursery! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA new kit in the nursery! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA new kit in the nursery! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA new kit in the nursery! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A new kit in the nursery! 1voydA new kit in the nursery! 2gy1qubA new kit in the nursery! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA new kit in the nursery! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 14:20

OOC: I'm an apprentice now (Silverpaw) so yeah...

A new kit in the nursery! 15yw26d

A new kit in the nursery! The_po10   A new kit in the nursery! Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 14:47

Ooc: Oh okay sorry o3o; Anyways, we should probably stop with the ooc's now. Just look in Allegiances under Site Cats and if click on some of the kits supposedly in Shadowclan. Then you can PM those characters' roleplayers and ask if they want to join~

Istillwouldbehappytojoin

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 2:02

OOC: (lol) Sure you can join, I don't really mind, just bored. Now, please can we get roleplaying!?!? XD

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 11:18

Ooc: Sure xD

Ic: There was a minor crash outside the nursery as Redpaw barreled into a rock next to it. The large tom scrambled to his paws, lashing his thick tail. "Fox-dung! The more I practice it, the more stupid this move seems to be!" He growled. Then he quieted down, realizing where he was. Oh, hey, the nursery is right there. Beside him. Right there. Did he wake anyone up? Hopefully not, or the queens wouldn't be happy.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 11:38

Scorchkit growled and stormed out the nursery and searched for the source of that noise. He spotted Redpaw and padded over to him. "Mind if you quieten down a bit?" Scorchpaw growled and raised his smoky, burnt fur.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 11:49

Redpaw huffed, not liking this kit's attitude. "I planned on apologizing, but not to that grouchy state of yours. Got a furball stuck somewhere, kit?" He growled back, sweeping his tail from side-to-side to show his irritation. "I'm training. If I quiet down, it won't be as effective, and then it'll be pointless." The tom snapped, narrowing his eyes.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 12:34

Scorchkit hissed at the attitudus cattus (I try being creative) and hunched up into a ball, ready to spring at Redpaw. "Then I'll make you." Scorchkit growled.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 12:38

Redpaw grinned, crouching. "Go ahead and try, kit!" He hissed back, suddenly finding the conversation a little interesting. Though to be fair, Redpaw finds anything involving fighting interesting.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 13:28

Scorchkit yowled and leaped ontop of Redpaws back. He clamped his paws over the apprentices ears and rolled him over. Jumping into the air as the cat collapsed under him, he landed on Redpaws belly.

(no claws, they in camp, but if they peep out and scratch, thats fine >:) )

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 14:07

Ooc: Um...Not to be rude, but how can a kit roll over an apprentice, let alone be so lithe and agile? Also you can't control whether or not Redpaw 'collapses' o3o;

Oh and don't worry, Redpaw wasn't actually gonna hurt him anyways x3 It's against the code to hurt a kit.

Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 15:39

Shadepaw poked his head in. "What in the name of StarClan are you two doing!? I'm trying to eat my mouse over here!" He gulped down the mouse and padded fully into the nursery. "Ummm ...?"

Lionpaw bounced in, took one look then bounced back out. "None of my business!" he called cheerfully. "Gonna go now!"

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new kit in the nursery!   A new kit in the nursery! Empty

Back to top Go down

A new kit in the nursery!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next