Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tiger and Speckle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:12 pm

"I didn't come to watch you cry, I came from pathetic mercy" She spat, clearly annoyed. "You know, I guess I am sorry, I am only here so you don't get into any trouble" She hissed, trying to make it clear that she cared, just not a lot. The she-cat searched around for the tom, maw open to drink in scents, trying to find the tom.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Tigerpaw saw Specklepaw below him, like a tiny ant. This tree was huge! He loved it up in the tree, but he slunk down in the shadow of the leaves, trying to make himself unseen and watched the view, seeing patrols coming in and out of the camp.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:18 pm

"Come on Tigerpaw, please come out, I don't want to resort to apologizing and frantic searching and all that soft stuff" She huffed, finally locating the tree the apprentice was on, she swiftly clawed up the tree, her breed coming in handy when it came with trees.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Tigerpaw watched her climbing and hissed louder every time she came closer. "Go away!" he spat, starting to climb up the tree further. "Go back and tell Dewstar you won't get me down!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:22 pm

"I am getting you down whether you like it or not, it is not safe up here Tigerpaw!" She spat, putting more effort into climbing which proved harder for her bulky form, and she could of sworn she heard some cracking from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Tigerpaw let out a hiss of frustration as he got to the top of the tree and saw Specklepaw following him. "Go away!" he repeated, his eyes filled with rage. "You already made it clear that I could just die without you caring!" He scrambled to the top as much as he could, too made to hear some cracking on the wood.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:28 pm

"I never said you should die Tigerpaw, now come down, please you are going to get hurt!" She snapped, hesitantly climbing more, pausing, climbing "I think it might be breaking, so get down now" She ordered, managing to softly, but tightly sink her teeth into the toms tail.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:30 pm

"Ow!" Tigerpaw yelped, losing his grip for a second, but getting a hold onto the breaking trunk. "Lemme go, mouse-brain!" he hissed, trying to yank his tail out of Specklepaw's grip.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:35 pm

The she-cat launched up, gripping the apprentice by the scruff and barreled down head first down the tree, dropping the apprentice mid way at a safe distance as she herself fell, unable to balance well from the rapid change of weight she landed irregularly when she landed, a repeated small cracking coming before the heavy-weighted apprentice fell to the side almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Tigerpaw let out a small gasp as he got up from being hurtled onto a branch. He was pretty sure his leg was broken, or at least sprained. He looked down, a bit relieved of seeing the apprentice twitch a little. She's still alive! he sighed, scrambling down as fast as he could, falling about halfway down because of his leg.
"Specklepaw!" he mewed, shaking the apprentice, cringing at the pain in his leg as he fell. "Specklepaw, please be okay!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:41 pm

"Worried kittypet? I told you to get out of the tree or this wouldn't of happened!" She hissed, ears pressed against her cranium, claws extended in pain as she glared at the tom, "But, I hope your fuzzy butt is fine or my training would be delayed even further!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Tigerpaw poked her in the head with irritation, with sheathed claws of course. His heart gave a skip of joy as he realized she was alright. "I'm pretty sure my leg is sprained now," he growled, picking Specklepaw up by the scruff and limping as he tried to carry her back to camp.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 pm

"Stop trying to carry my, kind of hard really" She growled, trying to stop the tom from injuring him even more. "Oh, and you still don't have my respect" she grunted.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:48 pm

"I don't care," Tigerpaw mewed, his voice quivering from the pain in his leg with the added weight of Specklepaw. "I need to get you back to camp," he declared, his eyes clouded with emotion.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:50 pm

"You shouldn't be using your limbs right now, we should just wait for them to find us" she growled, still giving off protest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger and Speckle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next