Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tiger and Speckle

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:44 pm

Tigerpaw skulked into the camp, his tummy low to the ground, which was mostly a result of his long fur, but he was also told to do a border patrol with Specklepaw. Why do I have to go with her? The apprentice thought bitterly. She's just so mean to everyone!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:46 pm

"Hello there kittypet" She spat, her ears pressing against her cranium in disgust as she looked down on the smaller tom who had quickly grown from puny kitten to fairly sized apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:40 am

Tigerpaw glared at her. "I'm not a kittypet anymore," he spat, "I was born a Clancat." He turned and stalked away, so they could just get the patrol over with.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:59 am

"You never was born here in the clan so you CAN'T be clan born" She hissed after him, settling herself down in the spot and waited for the patrol to start.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:49 pm

"You're one to talk," he muttered, "Clan cats are supposed to be nice to their Clanmates and help them." He gave Specklepaw a quick, narrowed look. "You're doing none of the above."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:54 pm

"When did you get all high and mighty huh?" she huffed, continuing to glare daggers at the younger tom.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:25 pm

"When I became better then you," Tigerpaw challenged, stopping when they got to the RiverClan border so he could check the scent lines.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:29 pm

"You were never better than me kittypet!" She snapped, marking the borders as well, acting as if she was challenging the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 pm

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm your Clanmate now?" he snarled, whipping around to face Specklepaw. Why did everyone act like he was the worst thing to happen to the Clan? He wasn't even a kittypet anymore - he gave up that boring life. "You have to treat me like the rest of your Clanmates, if you like it or not."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:39 pm

"I will never treat you like one of my own kittypet, you don't deserve to be recognized by me go and get smothered by your so called clan mates, go get smothered and loved by Spottedfeather! You always go to that mouse-brain for every issue you have with me, always running with your tail between your legs, telling her how terrible and such a bad cat I am?! It is what you always do, and if you want my respect you have to earn it, I am not going to hand it over to you, so suck it up kittypet!" She hissed, spat and ranted, her claws extending and digging into the soil.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Tigerpaw instantly stopped what he was doing and glared at Specklepaw, his amber eyes flaming with rage, a growl rising from the back of his throat. "You don't deserve everything the Clan gives you," he hissed, trying to keep his voice steady. "I don't even need your respect, and I would be better off without you ruining my life in the Clans!" he turned, stalking away, trying the hardest he could not to turn around and claw the pest's ears off.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:50 pm

"You came and ruined the clan further! I had no issue with you around to ruin my own life with your appearance you mouse-brain!" She snapped, "And I don't get everything your pampered kittypet fuzzy butt gets! At least you had a mother, and you just had to throw her love off the cliff, think about how she feels, leaving your mother because you were bored, what kind of cat, even a kit, does that you good for nothing fox-heart!" She snapped, breathing heavily as she slowly started to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Tigerpaw barely even heard her, but the words still stung. He ran through the forest as quick as he could, ignoring every bit of prey that ran away upon hearing him. He just had to get away from Specklepaw, his life in the Clans would be close to perfect without her. "I don't need this," he huffed, a bit of tears dropping from his cheek onto the fallen leaves.
What would she care about my life before ThunderClan? he thought, trying to keep himself from bursting into tears and running away forever. She never even wanted me here, I knew that the day I came to ThunderClan.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Last edited by Little on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Specklepaw gave a huff of frustration and chased after the tom, oh how she hated him, but if he was to get hurt, she'd get her training delayed and would never hear the end of it! Besides, she would've felt guilty if he died because of her, it would be all her fault and she wanted to prevent all of that. "TIGERPAW, COME BACK!" She yowled, irritation and little concern nearly audible in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Tigerpaw's ears shot up as he heard Specklepaw calling from the distance. "Come here to watch me cry?" he muttered quietly, his voice shaky as he climbed the tall tree next to him hurridly, sheltered by a cover of leaves as he settled on a branch where he was pretty sure Specklepaw wouldn't find him.
Thank StarClan Dewstar taught me how to climb trees.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiger and Speckle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Speckle    Tiger and Speckle  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger and Speckle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-