Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SPECKLE VS SOUL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

SPECKLE VS SOUL Empty
PostSubject: SPECKLE VS SOUL   SPECKLE VS SOUL EmptySun 29 Dec 2013 - 14:54

Soulkit jumped on a cats tail after she was done exploding from nursery, she let out a little "HURRRAH!" before she jumped on the tail, she didn't really care who's it was, she just felt like jumping and clawing at something. She smiled as she landed on the tail, and bit down hard on it.

Anonymous

SPECKLE VS SOUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPECKLE VS SOUL   SPECKLE VS SOUL EmptySun 29 Dec 2013 - 14:59

"What the heck runt? Get off" Spat the she-cat, her green eyes looking down at the kit, flicking her fluffy tail easily out of the kits grip. "That is no way to treat a superior." Snapped the warrior, turning her bulky body towards the kit, basically looming over the kit.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

SPECKLE VS SOUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPECKLE VS SOUL   SPECKLE VS SOUL EmptySun 29 Dec 2013 - 15:05

Soulkit backed up in fear at the sudden snap of the she-cat. She widened her eyes and lowered her ears and tail. "I-I'm...I'm sorry, I was just really excited to leave the den, and I, um..." She stuttered out, still backing up a little, looking up at the bigger and fluffier cat.

Anonymous

SPECKLE VS SOUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPECKLE VS SOUL   SPECKLE VS SOUL EmptySun 29 Dec 2013 - 15:09

"I guess it is fine. Just don't do it again without my permission, understood?" Barked the she-cat, her eyes narrowing as she looked down at the she-cat, letting off an exaggerated sigh. "Lets go find you someone to play with... Spottedfeather would like to play with you, but I haven't seen her today..." She pressed her ears against her cranium as she looked to the camp entrance in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPECKLE VS SOUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPECKLE VS SOUL   SPECKLE VS SOUL Empty

Back to top Go down

SPECKLE VS SOUL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: