Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Outside World, Here We Come!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 21:08

Littlelight nodded, amusement lit in his blue eyes. He gave Hailkit a quick lick between the ears. "Well, wouldn't you be excited about being deputy?" He mewed gently. Littlelight had always wanted kits of his own, they were a really good way to brighten your day.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 21:15

Hailkit tipped her head. "I don't know. Being deputy means you become leader one day. And being leader means you gain a lot of responsibility. I don't think I'd be fit for the honor, but I guess it'd be fine if I was ever picked when I'm older..." She seemed to ponder on this a moment, then regained her kit-like, yet quiet and still contained, excitement. "I think both of you could be great leaders!"

Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzOutside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrOutside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaOutside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 1voydOutside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 2gy1qubOutside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksOutside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 21:23

Stormpaw glared at Littlelight. "I can perfectly dodge attacks. I'm pretty sure I could beat you. But I am not going to fight over such a stupid thing with you." he turned back to the kits and nudged Stormkit. "You are such a smart kit. You both are adorable"

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 21:27

"Thanks, Hailkit," Littlelight purred to the kit, ignoring Stormpaw's jibberish.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 7:10

Stormkit mewed happily in response to the nudge. She glanced at her sister. "Oh yeah, I forgot. Hailkit, are we still going to explore?" She asked.
Hailkit nodded. "Maybe Littlelight or Stormpaw can show us around camp!" She purred.

Ooc: Short post. School Dx

Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzOutside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrOutside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaOutside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 1voydOutside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 2gy1qubOutside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksOutside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 15:13

"I guess I can," Littlelight mewed. "I'm done with my duties at the moment."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 16:26

Stormpaw glanced at Littlelight and flicked his ear. "I can too, who knows, maybe I can show you things he can't see." he smirked, letting his attitude get the best of him. He'll show the little kits that he was better.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 16:59

Minnowkit heard meows outside of the apprentice den and exitied the den. He saw two kits and two warriors, wait, one warrior and an apprentice- a big one too. Minnowkit's size and shyness to new people made his fur prickle. He shrunk back and accidentally bumped into Silverkit.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 9:53

Littlelight glared at Stormpaw, letting out a hiss of disgust. "Remember your priorities," he began, eyes slitted. "Why don't you go do your apprentice duties and clean out the elders den."  Stormpaw was always the most annoying apprentice in the Clan.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 12:53

"Whos to say I didn't already? I do all my duties before anything else." Stormpaw hissed back. He gritted his teeth. "I can walk around the kits too. So I think you should back off my case and move on." he turned his head away, putting an end to the conversation.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 13:53

Two more cats walked out of the nursery: Nightbird and Ashkit. The tiny white tom still kept close to his mother, even though he was five moons old. After nudging Minnowkit to get him up, the black queen stood between the two quarreling cats. "Quit arguing about silly things. Mapleclaw won't be dying anytime soon, and you won't be the one to decide who will be deputy next. " She glanced at her son, who was listening quietly. "Besides, you shouldn't argue in front of kits." Dropping her serious tone, she gently pushed Ashkit with a paw to meet the other kits. "Remember that I'll be near the fresh-kill pile if you two need some help, one way or another." Padding toward the pile, the white-spotted cat picked out a fish and began to eat it, keeping one eye looking at the six cats.
Watching his mother leave, the tom kit glanced at everyone else. "Can you show me around too? I'm Ashkit."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Nighty Night on Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 14:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 13:46

Hailkit and Stormkit watched the argument flash back and forth. Hailkit backed away, fur prickling, but relaxed when a queen stepped in to end it. Stormkit had lost her excitement and looked a bit on edge, as if she thought the two were going to jump into a fight. She stood protectively in front of her sister, who glanced back at Ashkit. It was over now. Everyone had hopefully calmed down.
"Okay. I'm Hailkit, nice to meet you." The white she-kit purred in gentle greeting. Stormkit looked over her shoulder and spotted Ashkit, then whipped around to say hello as well.
"I'm Stormkit! Hailkit's my sister." She said proudly, as if that was sort of an achievement. Hailkit giggled at her random pride in the little things.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 13:54

"I'm sorry kits. That was unnecassary. Hope I didn't scare you." he smiled. Gotta love kits, but Littlelight was quite annoying. Even if he just met him. He was just joking, and then Littlelight had to get all serious about it. He looked to Nightbird, the queen, and mouthed an apology.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013 - 17:58

Ooc: Tomorrow's their ceremonies ^-^

Ic: Stormkit smiled that kit-smile that kittens don't actually do in real life. "It's okay! Nothing scares me!" She purred. Hailkit sighed in relief and kneaded the ground with her paws in a bit of embarrassment. "I can't say the same here though." She giggled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside World, Here We Come!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2