Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

Night                 Empty
PostSubject: Night    Night                 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 17:00

Mintkit slipped into the ominous den silently, her paws light against the stone. It was dark; and just as she hoped for, empty. There was a faint scent lingering in the air, but Mintkit dismissed it. Whoever owned this den had not been inside of it since the morning, so she could safely assume that they were not going to return to it until dark. Filled with more relief than she would admit, Mintkit padded further toward the back of the den before she slumped down on the cold stone floor, sighing. None of the other kits would find her here, she was sure. They were all cowards; she knew they wouldn't dare go into such a dark place, especially one hidden behind the Jaggedrock. What kind of ShadowClan cats are they?, she thought with contempt, although unlike it usually did, the mental jab to them did little to lift her spirits.

Mintkit curled tighter into herself, feeling a little small. No cat was here to see her here, after all. It was okay. She knew the other kits didn't like her; they never did. Although she tried not to care when they made fun of her, or when they excluded her, it still hurt. She licked at her dirty paws, grimacing at the taste. She continued, savoring the moments of silence, away from them, as she groomed the dirt on herself.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 17:12

Watching from outside the warriors den, Eagleclaw raised an eyebrow curiously as a small kit crawled inside Nightstar's den.
Even I haven't been in there-- she's only a kit, and waltzing right in Nightstar's den!
The thought rolled through his mind, filled with bitter contempt. Hefting himself to his paws, the white-headed warrior made his way towards the leader's den and peered inside. His amber eyes caught the last glowing light's of dusk and his tail swished over the ground.
"This is Nightstar's den, kit."
He whispered, narrowing his eyes to golden slits.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 17:24

Mintkit was just on the verge of sleep, having been exhausted, when two golden eyes suddenly snapped into her field of vision. Almost reflexively, her head snapped back and she leaped to her feet in confusion. A voice echoed throughout the den; she flinched at the sudden sound that started to throb in her ears. It took a few moments for her to process his--for the voice was low, male, and definitely intimidating--words, but when they were, Mintkit recoiled. She was emotionally exhausted, but no cat would be able to sleep after hearing something like that.

Suddenly not tired anymore, Mintkit stepped forward cautiously. Her ears were flat, but her claws were unsheathed in her anxiety. "I was only looking." She said softly, hoping that this larger cat wasn't angry. She may have been proud, but she wasn't that stupid.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 17:27

"I'm not blind-- you were laying down, practically asleep."
Eagleclaw replied quickly, although calmly.
"Why don't you just go off and play with the other kits? I can't say for myself, but I assume that's fun."
He added on bitterly, tail stirring up leaves as he backed up to let the kit out.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 17:35

Although Mintkit was a little frightened and off balance, she didn't miss the bitter sarcasm laced into the cat's voice. She flicked her tail in subtle annoyance--she didn't like being mocked--but didn't reply to his jab and padded forward silently--that is, until he continued. His voice dipped sardonically as he spoke, and Mintkit's mouth suddenly tasted bitter. The mention of even associating will those--those--mongrels set her eyes ablaze.

"Why don't you play with them, then?" She snapped, momentarily discarding common sense.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 17:43

Bitter hate rose in his throat, but swallowing it back, Eagleclaw forced his reply to be calm.
"Because I am a warrior, not a cat, and my job is to hunt and defend the Clan. Not play moss-ball."
You have no idea how much I want to play moss-ball for once.
Nodding his head, Eagleclaw's tail-tip flickered in annoyance.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 17:49

Mintkit's hackles rose at his words, envy unwillingly rising within her. If she were a warrior, no one would expect such ridiculous things from her, or bother her when all she wanted was to be left alone. "And I'm a kit, right? So I must love to play moss-ball." She retorted sarcastically, gritting her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 17:50

"Alright you two." Came a calm, yet stern voice. The owner of the den, made her way over to the duo. Her paw steps touching the ground gracefully, so, only receiving a miniature amount of mud in her pads. Her blue orbs glancing from Eagleclaw to Mintkit. "That's enough fighting. We are clan mates after all." Nightstar turned to the kit her eyes warm. "Mintkit. Would you like to explain to me why you are in my den?"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 17:55

Tail tip flickering at a near blurring rate, Eagleclaw turned to gaze at Nightstar. He didn't dare say a word, but he clenched his jaws and narrowed his eyes tighter.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 6:30

Snowpaw looked around the camp and saw Mintkit, her old denmate, up by their leader's den. She was curious but she didn't want to look like a bad apprentice by being nosy. Oh figure. Eagleclaw is in it like always. "Bossy furball" she added with a sigh under her breath. She walked closer and than shouted up to Eagleclaw. "Eagleclaw! Can you come her for a minute?"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 8:17

Mintkit shrunk a little under Nightstar's gaze. She had heard stories about Nightstar's bravery--especially in battle, and certainly, since she was ShadowClan leader now, they were true? Mintkit felt shame creep into her being. She had invaded Nightstar's privacy and gone where she shouldn't have. Eagleclaw had probably wanted her to realize that, and she had snapped at him. Well..she didn't regret it. He was still a jerk.

Of all the moons Mintkit spent as a kit, she had never gotten into any serious trouble. And most of the trouble was because of her behavior toward other kits; queens called her rude and intolerable, and her denmates avoided her because she snapped at them. She always felt justified, even when she was punished, for doing what she did. She was decisive, and she didn't procrastinate--not really. But now that she had potentially done something she shouldn't have, and knew she was in the wrong, she was terrified. Especially since the leader, if anyone, was one she should respect and be afraid of.

"I-I was only looking, Nightstar. I'm sorry."
She replied quickly, looking down.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 12:12

Turning his head away from Snowpaw, Eagleclaw puffed and got to his paws. Padding over to the younger cat, he stared down at her and blinked, eyes full of question.
"What?"
His voice came out even and not too snappy, but the edge meant to be there reflected in his eyes.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 12:32

Mistkit poked her head from around the corner, having been watching curiously near this entire time. She had been so curious about Nightstar's den the entire time, but she never had the courage to actually go in! Or stand up to Eagleclaw. She was still trying to gather herself together for a big leap like that someday, but when Eagleclaw padded off - seemingly distracted - the small she-kit saw her chance and ran in. "Mintkit! Mintkit!" she ran in, not exactly in a covert manner, tripping on the damp soil and falling next to her denmate. "Ow...Oh, hi, Nightstar!" She looked up with bright eyes. She'd heard many great stories about the leader from Sagewhisker and wasn't intimidated in the least. Still, she sat up straight and whispered in Mintkit's ear, not all that quiet. "Is it cool in there? Can you distract 'em while I take a look around?" she mewed, whiskers twitching.

Night                 PDt1Qqd Night                 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 13:49

Snowpaw growled a little. "Can you help me...." She trailed off as she saw Mistkit whispering to Mintkit. "Eagleclaw!" She whispered in a hiss. "I think Mistkit is telling Mintkit something....and not that good probably. Watch Mistkit. I'll act like I'm talking to you.... And I might as well ask,.. Do you have a better idea?"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 17:53

"Help you with what?"
The low growl came quick in response to Snowpaw's own, then Eagleclaw looked over his shoulder.
"Mistkit, blabbering bad things to Mintkit?"
He scoffed, shaking his head.
"Alright, alright, better idea for what now?"
Nodding his white head, he turned back towards Snowpaw.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night    Night                 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next