Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Raven's losing her tail feathers.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Raven's losing her tail feathers. Empty
PostSubject: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:45

Ravenpaw sat nearby the camp, flickering her tail in annoyance. She never thought a tom could be so rude to a she-cat, or their apprentice at that! She growled lowering her ears, thinking about Crowclaw. Such an intricate tom, he could be. She's never ever seen a soft side of him. She kinda wanted to get to know him, she felt different around him, no not love.. Well yeah it kinda was like family love some-how. She shook her head. Being related to him would make it even worst! She puffed up her fur at the thought. Maybe, if he did have some family he would be a softer cat. But he doesn't have any family. It would be impossible to find out. She just wanted to be a warrior and hope she will never be with him again.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:57

Patcheye padded into the camp, her fur matted slightly. "Ravenpaw, I'd like to have a word" she called calmly after the apprentice, her strong, but ageing figure padding towards the black she-cat. Her green eyess flickering around the camp, hopefully Crowclaw wasn't around to butt in their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:12

The black she-cat turned. It was the she-cat that broke up the fight. I would've been killed it if it wasn't for her.. Ravenpaw got up, and padded over to the older she-cat, hopefully she wasn't in trouble. She lowered her ears looking down at the ground. "Yes, Patcheye?" She asked, softly.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:15

"Don't worry, you aren't in any trouble, I just have to discuss some things with you." she nodded sitting down in front of the apprentice, her fluffy tail covering her paws as she softly looked at Ravenpaw, hoping not to put her on edge. "It's about your mentor.." she revealed silently, as if her words were only meant for only one ear.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:19

Ravenpaw perked her ears, and sat down once Patcheye told her she wasn't in trouble. "Crowclaw?" She asked, whispering, just in case the tom was nearby or not. She didn't really care. She wanted to know what the matted fur she-cat wanted to say.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:26

"Yeah, I have recently gotten permission from my mother to watch over you, though this really shouldn't be mentioned to anyone, I am only saying this first so you can feel more safety while you are on your patrols and such, but besides that, knowing Crowclaws aggression is growing. And knowing you are such a strong apprentice you can hopefully keep him in check" she purred, though never dropping the fact she was very serious about what was going on with them. Ever since the fox attack and the twos first border patrol she's been on edge, but now was the first time in a while that she managed to catch the apprentice where she wasn't busy.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 16:10

Ravenpaw stuffed up her nose. "But-but, why doesn't the leader think I can deal with him myself?" She asked. She shifted her paws. Is my mentor really that untrustworthy? she asked herself. She smiled at little. "Thank you, Patcheye. That would be lovely of you to watch over us." She said, with a hint of happiness.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 16:20

"She can, I requested to watch over you and Crowclaw so nothing happens, I really don't trust him with you, if I could I'd have you as my apprentice yes, but there may be a reason why Crowclaw had gotten you as an apprentice. Licking the apprentice's ear she licked her paw and brushed it over her ears. "Until you are a warrior only will I stop looking out for you, since you will no longer be the apprentice you are now, though, while I am not with you, I'd like it if you could watch over his aggression, I am concerned for not only your safety and mine as well, but the clans"
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 16:31

Ravenpaw nodded in understanding. "But I feel like I'm the one who gets him so mad all the time." She said, she thought is was funny watching him being mad. She giggled at the thought. "But what will you do if he does act up?" She asked, looking the she-cat in the eyes.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 16:36

"At worst report his aggressive actions to Raccoonstar or deal with the matter myself if it progresses to a certain point." she meowed, giving some thought to whatever else she could do, "And it's ok if you do, gives me a better reason to bust his furry butt" she nodded, she suspected something about the tom that just wasn't right, and this apprentice was going to help her do so.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 18:13

Ravenpaw cocked her head to the left. "Why do you hate Crowclaw so much?" She asked, flicking her tail.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 18:23

"Hate is a strong word, and I wouldn't say I do, it's just I don't feel safe around him, and I feel someday his aggression will get out of paw and someday, at worse kill a cat" she meowed honestly, her fur prickling at the thought of a clan member getting hurt out his rage, and if it was her, she was afraid if she was to be the one dead on the cold hard ground, she could see her mother just 'snapping.'
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013 - 10:50

Ravenpaw huffed a little. "Yes I understand. I do think he could be a little more softer towards others." She said. "And I'm going to thank you for keeping me safe." Ravenpaw purred and rubbed her cheek on Patcheye's cheek. Ravenpaw hoped she could get close to this she-cat. She seemed always nice, and never willing to start a fight.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013 - 11:24

"I fully agree" she purred, licking the apprentices cheek in return "Now, if you ever need me, I'll be right there for you." she nodded lightly, brushing her tail over Ravenpaws paws, smiling as she gazed down at the black she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013 - 12:13

Ravenpaw nodded, and up and shaking out her pelt. "Well I think it's about time that I eat and go to my nest.. Would you like a share a piece of prey with me?" She asked, not moving from her spot, waiting for an answer.

PostSubject: Re: Raven's losing her tail feathers.   Raven's losing her tail feathers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven's losing her tail feathers.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next