Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Badger attack!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Badger attack! Empty
PostSubject: Badger attack!   Badger attack! EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 4:56

The suns rays were just rising above highstones, shining into the medicine cat's den. A burnt, black cat padded out of WindClans camp, about to gather some herbs. She was awake far before any other cats from her clan, something that happened far too often for her. She had a few poppies in her mouth and was on her way back to camp when she heard a sound, some sort of rustling behind her. She turned around. A badger! It reared up onto it's hind legs. That scar... Memories of a past battle flooded through her brain. Patcheye... Twistedfoot... This was definintly the same badger as before.

Shadeheart snapped back into reality as the badger hit her, knocking her backwards. I shouldn't fight because I'm a medicine cat! But I can't run either, if it follows me back to camp then what about the cats who can't fight? Shadeheart stood up. I have no choice... I have to fight... She leaped at the badger and scratched her claws down it's belly. It's no use, I need some warriors... at least that will delay it a bit, she thought before racing back to camp, forgetting the poppies on the ground.

Badger used heavy blow (-20HP)
Shadeheart:
20/45 HP
160/160 SP

Badger:
120/120 HP
300/320 SP

Shadeheart used Belly Rake (-15HP, -10SP)
Shadeheart:
20/45 HP
150/160 SP

Badger:
105/120 HP
300/320 SP

OoC: Feel free to deal more damage to the badger than normal because it would be constantly losing health from blood loss. Also tell me if I am doing anything wrong (apart from fighting and using the young warrior HP and Damage because I'm a medicine cat). Also it is almost midnight and I am really tired so please ignore any spelling/grammatical errors.

Badger attack!
Page 1 of 1