Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

badger attack (mah death topic)

Go down 
+2
not fish
Fallensnow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

badger attack (mah death topic) Empty
PostSubject: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 14:58

Petalpaw couldn't sleep so she went for a midnight hunt. She located a rabbit in no time and began stalking it. this is going to be easy, she thaught. All of a sudden she heard a rustling in the heather. "What the-" she broke off as a huge lumbering body smashed into her. "Help!!" she screached. Petalpaw scrached at the badger but it was to strong. It hit her shoulder and nocked her several fox lengths away. She landed with a sickening thud.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 15:04

Fallensoul's silver eyes slid open, and he sat up in his nest. A crack of thunder, and rain came in showering cold bullets. He'd heard a cry. So out the den he went, and out the camp. He halted at the still body of an apprentice. It was Petalpaw. A devilish smile crossed his face. Fake it.
He put on a fake urgent face.
But little did the foolish tom know, danger was not gone.

OOC: .___. Fallen's gonna die. Don't worry, I'll make training topics that happened before he died for Cherry, if Fea doesn't train her.

badger attack (mah death topic) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 15:12

OOC: Another badger attack? Lots these days...of course you need your trusty MCA to help. For some reason MCs are kinda obligated to post in death topics...

IC: Icepaw woke up to the sound of a badger. He heard a cry for help, coming from outside camp followed by a loud thud.

"Petalpaw!" he mewed before rushing to grab what he would need, and dashed out of his den.

"Badger in our territory! Help!" he yowled to everyone through his herbs. Icepaw had a worried look on his face as he followed the scent of Petalpaw out of camp. Once he finally found her he dropped his herbs in the bushes and tried to find a way around the badger without being seen so he could pull Petalpaw out of harms way.

badger attack (mah death topic) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 15:19

Fallensoul suddenly felt a huge weight land on his back and barrel him into a heather throng. Thorns from bushes stabbed at his fur but he felt no pain.
The warrior snarled and ponced at the badger, his paw darting out.
Something flew through the air and away; the badger's left eye.
The creature let loose a horrifying scream, and it retreated. Just as that sense of wild victory began to overtake Fallensoul, the badger swiped a massive paw out.
An awful crack followed.
The badger lumbered away, and Fallensoul fell to the floor.
He knew his back was torn and his spine was broken. Foolish cat.

OOC: Cherry must post... .3.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 15:54

Icepaw stared in horror as his father fell to the ground. Without thinking Icepaw launched himself out of his hiding place, not caring about the badgers. He grabbed the scruff of Fallensoul and began tugging him back to the herbs.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 15:59

A cold, eerie presence surrounded Icepaw. Ghoul-like eyes pierced Icepaw's mind and invaded it with six simple words.
The fire will melt the ice.
And it was gone.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 16:18

Icepaw began to feel cold with those words but kept tugging on Fallensoul's limp body.

"You can't die...you can't..." he cried through the warrior's fur. He finally reached the bushes, surprised the badger didn't notice him. He quickly ran off, grabbed his herbs and came back.

"You stay with me now..." he whispered. He began looking through his herbs, trying to find something for a broken spine. He whimpered, finding nothing.

"I need Ebonyroot..." he whispered, mostly to himself. I'm losing my family to fast... he thought sadly.

"Help!" he yowled towards camp.

"Someone help me! Please!" he called even louder.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 16:36

The badger turned on Icepaw now its dark eyes gleaming. It lumbered over and started swating at her.

occ: im going to delete my thing so can someone play the badger like fallensoul idc who. Petalpaw is allready dead so....yeah. bye
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011 - 4:31

The ghost of Fallensoul watched as Petalpaw died, and considered dragging her soul to the Dark Forest. No.
He swapped his attention to Icepaw. His son was dragging his body back to camp.
He hissed in her ear again: Leave me be! Take the apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011 - 10:38

Raccoontail's ear twitched as she heard Icepaw's yowl. She awoke from her slumber and raced out to find Icepaw and two dead bodies. She recognized them, Fallensoul and Petalpaw. She ran up to the badger and clawed it's side. She mewed to Icepaw "Get to the shelter of the bushes it is to dangerous to be out in the open right now."

The badger was looking at her. It's dark beady eyes where filled with rage. Raccoontail knew that it was already injured. Her eyes where filled with rage to, she would do what ever it takes to chase of this badger. She gave a yowl and lunged at it.

ooc: She said someone could play the badger. ^^ and I didn't think Icepaw noticed the badger was still here. ^^

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011 - 12:28

Firepasw heard the cries, and rushed to the scene. She saw Fallensoul`s limp body being held in Icepaw`s jaws. "NO!" she shrieked, rushing to her brother and dead father. "What happened?! Why are you here?! Why didn`t you help him?!" she hissed at her brother, her hatred growing stronger with every sentence she spat at him.

badger attack (mah death topic) Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011 - 12:40

The invisible ghost smiled, and for a second, you could see a pair of cold silver eyes that read: Yes... Let the hate burn!
And it vanished.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011 - 12:57

"Firepaw! Don't yell your brother! He tried his best.... but Fallensoul was dead before he got here...." Raccoontail mewed standing in front of the badger.

The badger sung it's paw and hit Raccoontail. She went flying and landed at Icepaw's and Firepaw's paws. She laid there and looked at Firepaw "Focus on the family thats alive, like your brother Icepaw and Your sister Shinepaw. At least your family is still alive...." She mewed grimly. Her breathing grew shallow. She closed her eyes and every thing went black.

occ: No She is NOT dead. She passed out

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011 - 16:39

Firepaw snarled at Raccoontail. "Yeah right!" she hissed. "I bet he watched Fallensoul die, and he didn`t do anything to help, the cowardly piece of fox-dung!" She swiped her unsheathed claws at Icepaw`s face, making him drop their father. "I hope you fall into the Gorge! I hope ShadowClan tears you apart! I never want to see you again!" she screamed, lashing out at him again.

badger attack (mah death topic) Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 18:00

ooc: lolnvm. :3 Icey owned.

badger attack (mah death topic) PDt1Qqd badger attack (mah death topic) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Neis on Thu 16 Jun 2011 - 18:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: badger attack (mah death topic)   badger attack (mah death topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

badger attack (mah death topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: