Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistpaw's Border Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Border Patrol   Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 13:48

As they started heading back to the moorland, Lavenderheart stopped for a moment before turning towards Mistpaw. "To hunt rabbits, you have the same hunter's crouch. However, you'll stalk them slowly, and be really close to the ground - only to the point that your fur brushes against the grass. Don't swish your tail around, it'll make the rabbit dart. Oh, and if the wind is the wrong way, you'll wind up having to chase it, though it's unlikely you'll catch it," the WindClan warrior explained, before lifting her muzzle. Scenting rabbit, the blue she-cat did exactly what she told her apprentice, double-checking before slowly moving towards it. Claws unsheathed, she leaped...

...Before the rabbit even noticed she was there, Lavenderheart had already stunned the creature and bit into its neck, the white animal going limp. "And that's how you catch a rabbit."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞

Last edited by Echo on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 13:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15076

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Border Patrol   Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 13:48

The member 'Echo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4

Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 Mistpe10
Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Border Patrol   Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 11:11

"Alright, I think I can get this" she smiled faintly tracking the scent of a rabbit, slowly growing stronger and stronger till she could hear it, holding her tail steadying she took in a quiet breath and leapt to catch the plump rabbit. But missed letting out a frustrated huff "I missed" she retorted.

Last edited by Prussia on Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 11:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Border Patrol   Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 11:11

The member 'Prussia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Border Patrol   Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 11:34

"It's alright - try again with that brown rabbit over there," Lavenderheart mewed, pointing a small rabbit nibbling on the grass a few fox-lengths away. Perhaps Mistpaw was a better tree-climber - she would've been a great warrior for SkyClan if she was born there, though that would be unlikely. Flinching as a strong wind blew by, the grass wavered around before stopping still.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Border Patrol   Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 12:08

Mistpaw nodded intently, trying to correct whatever mistakes where made, she slowly crept towards it, narrowing her eyes, using the wind to her advantage and leaping again to kill the rabbit. Striking the neck swiftly killing it to a blow to the neck, she picked it up proudly, muffling through fur to say "I gots its!" she cheered.

Last edited by Prussia on Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 12:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Border Patrol   Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 12:08

The member 'Prussia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Border Patrol   Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 14:46

Purring softly, she was glad that her apprentice was such a great hunter already. Beckoning to Mistpaw, the blue-grey she-cat mewed, "Let's go back to camp Mistpaw. You've done a great job today and deserve rest. Take what you like from the fresh-kill pile, alright?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Border Patrol   Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Aug 2013 - 18:20

"Alright, thank you Lavenderheart" she chirped happily, taking her prey to the pile she picked a different rabbit and sat down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Border Patrol   Mistpaw's Border Patrol - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistpaw's Border Patrol
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3