Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous   Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 20:25

Ever since the newness of being a warrior had worn off, Cinderfur had been worked hard trying to help her clan. As of the moment, she didn't have an apprentice, so all she could really do was hunt and patrol the borders. Of course, this included the Gorge, which she hadn't really enjoyed going near at all. The water down below was always nice just because it was water... even if it could kill you, but it was the drop down that always scared her the most. It was near sunhigh when the young warrior decided to make this trip. She was trying to do a border patrol just to make sure that everything was safe and sound while she hunted, and of course, she didn't spot anything from across the way. But, as she neared the drop-off into the dangerous rapids, she studied the wind-blown grass of the moor wondering just what was going on in Windclan and how they felt coming up to the Gorge. Thankfully, everything seemed to be growing back for the clan after the fire that had taken everything away from them, but she couldn't help but wonder how they were... Not that she was concerned for their strength or weaknesses or anything, but that just had to be something you couldn't get over very quickly. Did they have to rebuild their camp or did that stay untouched? Where did they go if they had to flee? It seemed like they didn't even leave their territory when it happened, or at least that's what she gathered from their smells at the last Gathering, but only Starclan knew that.

But, while Cinderfur's mind was stuck on Windclan's situation, she didn't even realize that she was beginning to lean forward towards the Gorge until she took another step in front of her and felt her paw only halfway on solid ground. As soon as it made contact with the ground and she put all her weight on it, her foot slipped, nearly sending her down if she wouldn't have caught herself with a yowl of surprise. Immediately, the young she-cat stepped back a few tail lengths away from the edge as her heart pumped in her flattened ears. Oh great. How could she be that clumsy? Now if there was any kind of cat around, they would definitely be able to smell her fear scent. "Cinderfur, you mousebrain!" she scolded herself as she lashed her tail around and stared at the edge where she had almost taken the last swim of her life.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous   Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 15:49

Suddenly, emerging from the grass a fluffy calico stepped out, her ears nicked and her giant claw marks across her face, taking steady steps as she approached the side of the gorge, her green eyes ever so vibrant as she stared calmly at the Riverclan warrior. "Almost fell in, eh?" she meowed with a monotone voice, her paws lining the side of the gorge, merely a whisker width from the edge. lifting her head up the wind moving her long fur, she held such posture as if she was a Starclan warrior, the Senior warrior brought in the scent of fear and fishy stink from the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous   Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 15:54

Suddenly Cinderfur looked up, staring at the Windclan warrior. As soon as she saw her ears and the claw marks, the young Riverclan warrior was completely taken aback. What had happened to her? But first of all, how did she not smell her? Was Cinderfur becoming a bad warrior already? Well, she didn't really want to think about that. Instead, she tried to at least look a little menacing to this rival clan cat. "No, I knew exactly what I was doing," she lied, holding herself up in such a way to try to mimic the she-cat. But then she noticed just how close to the edge the mysterious cat was. "I would be careful if I were you." She tried to look brave, almost humored by the fact that this cat could possibly go through the exact same thing Cinderfur did just moments before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous   Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 16:02

"It didn't look like you did" Patcheye meowed once again calmly, not impressed by the she-cats attempts at being menacing, flicking an ear hearing some prey disturbance but didn't go after whatever it was. Patcheye just locked eyes with the Riverclan warrior's. "And I am very well aware I am at the edge, I didn't survive seasons on end just to jump over the edge" she meowed calmly she was way older that this warrior, it was obvious, Patcheye, under all her fur was the fact she was strong, but was getting frail. "You your self should be watching, young one" she smirked softly at the she-cat being so naïve.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous   Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 16:37

"I can take care of myself," the warrior responded quickly, not exactly taking a liking to Patcheye. It was obvious that the older she-cat wasn't thinking too highly of her (probably thinking she was a mousebrain), but that didn't mean that Cinderfur wasn't as good if not better than this Windclan cat. "Besides, who said you were going to jump off? That edge isn't very stable. It could fall right out from under you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous   Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 16:52

"I am very well aware it is not stable. Thank you for caring, just to make you feel better I'll back away a bit" she meowed calmly with a bit of a sly smirk and stepping back about a mouse length, merely mocking the Riverclan cat. The calico just stared blankly after doing so, not caring if the she-cat stared at her gruesome scars like before.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous   Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous EmptyThu 1 Aug 2013 - 21:34

Well, this was a little weird. This cat wasn't exactly acting hostile. Cinderfur didn't really know what to expect, though. She couldn't decide if the other clan cats were going to try to kill her every second or if they might have been a little nice. Either way, it was a little weird. But then again, they were separated by a giant death trap. That could be why they weren't at each other's throats right now. "So what are you doing here?" she asked with a little bit of sharpness in her voice. She wasn't going to try to make friends with another clan cat. That wasn't right and the warrior code was against it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous   Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous EmptyThu 1 Aug 2013 - 21:45

"I was on a little check of the territory, then I saw you so I thought I'd investigate, what about you?" she meowed calmly to the she-cat nothing private and doing the usual. She investigated the she-cat carefully, narrowing her green eyes suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous   Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous Empty

Back to top Go down

Well... This is Only a Little Dangerous
Page 1 of 1