Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Dangerous Wolf

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 22:25

OOC: Tell me to take it down if I need to, I just thought that in-rp his punishment should come into place. If your cat is an experienced warrior or above, you can RP as one of the guards. Other cats can stand away and taunt him and someone could take him some food. Do whatever you want, let's watch this play out. I know it's been more than a week since then, so he's been silent and reclused all week, barely eating.

IC: Wolfpaw was curled into almost a ball at the edge of camp, not wanting to show anyone the tears that were rolling down his fur. Why was he such a bad cat? Why did he have to attack Dovepaw, why didn't Ashstar exile him then and there? It was so horrible, the way they did things. The mercy was more painful than it would've been if Ashstar was a hard, disciplined cat who drove him out then and there. Now he had to deal with actual, living cats, who'd have rathered be rid of him. I probably deserve this, but still...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 22:40

Thistlekit had snuck out of the nursery. He wanted to see the "dangerous" apprentice he's been hearing about while he was stuck in the nursery. The small kit walked up to Wolfpaw from behind and poked him with a small paw. He had an emotionless face so no giggles came from him. He was on a mission. Thistlekit wanted to find out what this apprentice had done to deserve isolation. "Hey. What's wrong?" he asked Wolfpaw innocently. It sounded rather odd when seeing Thistle's non-expressive face.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 9:32

Wolfpaw sat up, eyes darting around. "How did you get out of the nursery? You're not supposed to come near me, you know." The kit was unsettling. It was as if it was speaking out of nothing.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 12:37

Thistlekit shrugged. "A kit has gotta go out sometime. Besides, you look like you need some company." The little kit jumped awkwardly on Wolfpaw and layed himself ontop of the tom. He then began to look at the sky and sighed a little. "What did you do to get the clan mad at you?" the young kit asked thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 14:06

Wolfpaw looked at the kit on his back in surprise. "Nobody told you anything? Not how dangerous I am?" He sighed. "Word'll get around to you eventually, I suppose.
I attacked Dovepaw and gave her some pretty bad wounds. I don't know why, and I don't know how.
And no cat is supposed to approach me in case I snap and attack someone else.
"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 13:18

"Even though you attacked your own clanmate, I still see you as one. You must be really sad that your own clan doesn't trust you anymore. You probably weren't thinking straight when you did it. I do hope everything gets better for you." Thistlekit said while laying his head on Wolfpaw's. He began to doze off. "I'll stay for a while to keep you company. I hate seeing anyone so lonely." the kit said while yawning.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 15:26

OOC: is this kit like
gay or something
no offense but I mean
he's getting so

IC: Wolfpaw blinked. He was touched that this kit still thought he was okay, and even sympathized with him. Thistlekit seemed to understand him, almost. The kit was brave, to sleep on a possible murderer.He decided to settle down, maybe fall asleep too.

OOC: Congratulations, Thistlekit has earned a place in Wolfpaw's soft spot! Softpaw, Eveningpaw, Twistedtail, and Thistlekit are in it! When he comes back as a rogue with a grudge against Windclan, Thistlepaw will be spared his rage!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 15:34

OOC: Thistle isn't gay but strangely affectionate towards cats he believes are good deep down (he does think that Wolfpaw is good) or are his family and close friends. It seems weird because he's so emotionless. All his emotions come from his actions and words. Also woop! Thistle is spared!

IC: "Are you afraid of what might happen to you?" Thislekit asked sleepily. He was barely awake but he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 15:45

Wolfpaw was deeply surprised by the question. "O- Oh, well- I-" He sighed. "Honestly, yes. If I do pretty much anything ever, or if something happens, most cats won't think twice blaming me, and as soon as they do, Ashstar'll drive me out herself, she said so."

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 18:29

Softpaw had been watching the whole interaction from his normal spot at the edges of the camp, and he felt slightly nervous about seeing Wolfpaw near a kit before he shook it away. It was Wolfpaw, and Wolfpaw was his friend. What had happened between him and Dovepaw had to have been a mistake, right? The pale apprentice approached the two, looking down at the snuggling pair with a barely-there purr. "H-hello Wolfpaw. And you are Thistlekit?" Softpaw mewed, taking a seat next to the two. "It's wonderful to meet you. I'm Softpaw." He said gently, tilting his head in a smile. Nervously, Softpaw lowered himself into a crouch, not quite lying down but almost at eye level with the two cats. It still made him uncomfortable to be this close to any cat other than his sister, especially Wolfpaw - his ears blushed red at the thought of the other tom - but he felt that because the other were laying down he should be as well.

(OOC: Yes hello I heard "gay" and here is gay boi)

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 17:35

Despite the way that her outwardly relaxed and unbothered appearance radiated an air of stoic disinterest, Brindlewhisker made no attempts at secrecy as she gazed at Wolfpaw from several tail-lengths away. After sorting through the days patrols and assigning every cat their own duties, she had taken the duty of guarding Wolfpaw upon herself until another senior Warrior was freed. Stretching out in a small pool of weak light, the Deputy merely watched Wolfpaw, Softpaw, and Thistlekit with a completely unreadable expression upon her face.

The only indication that she was actually listening to the three young toms converse was the way her eyes narrowed ever so slightly as bits of pieces of the presumably friendly chatter reached her ears.

The Dangerous Wolf Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 20:34

Twistedtail couldn't help but feel bad for Wolfpaw. In her eyes, the poor tom had done nothing more than a mistake. She herself had done plenty of bad things-- Loving Shadewillow, rejecting Heathershade-- and she knew that many other cats had their secrets. But they never got punished for something they intentionally did, while Wolfpaw was punished for an accident. Something he came clean for.

"Hello Wolfpaw," The siamese greeted, "Oh, and Softpaw and... Thistlekit? Nice to see you all." She sat herself down next to the shamed apprentice, her crooked tail sticking out awkwardly. "I hope punishment hasn't been too hard on you. Then again, you're the lucky one. You don't have to patrol or hunt or anything. I wish I was like you." Twistedtail sighed and looked up at the clouds. "Still, I personally don't think you deserve punishment. You came clean, you literally asked to be punished, and still cats think you're a monster."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
The Dangerous Wolf Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 20:42

Softpaw nodded in agreement to Twistedtail's words. "A-agreed. I don't fully know the e-extent of what happened, but you should at least get a bit of c-credit because you admitted to it... I think?" Softpaw flinched. He didn't really know what had happened, but he knew that Wolfpaw was his first ever friend, and his crus- friend. His friend likely didn't deserve the silent treatment he was getting from the rest of the clan. "I've only heard about what h-happened through other cats... but I want to hear it from you, W-wolfpaw. What did you do?" Softpaw asked quietly.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018 - 9:05

Wolfpaw's ears perked, and his head turned to see Softpaw. "Oh, hi Softpaw!" His mood was instantly better. He barely noticed Brindlewhisker and Twistedtail until Twistedtail spoke. He folded his ears back in slight shame. "I wish I could be out hunting for the Clan. I'm no use to anyone here just sitting around getting fat like a kittypet. What I did... Nobody understands, and however much you think you do, you don't either." Then he heard Softpaw's words. He let it show that it pained him to tell it to another cat, even his best friend Softpaw. He gave a small sigh. It was hard to say no to Softpaw's pretty- no, innocent- face. "I was out by myself and I saw Dovepaw who was by herself an- and something took control- I mean, something came over me and I attacked her. We fought, she held back as she should, but I didn't so I took her back to camp and told everyone. I was demoted to kit status and I have to be guarded in camp for a moon. That's what happened."

OOC: my bby is too honest that is his downfall

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf EmptyThu 15 Feb 2018 - 13:25

Softpaw frowned at his friend's words. "O-oh." He whispered. He looked deep in though before he spoke again. "S-something took over you? Like what?" Softpaw couldn't imagine Wolfpaw doing something like that unless he was being influenced by something... evil.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dangerous Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Wolf   The Dangerous Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dangerous Wolf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: