Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dangerous Exploring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

Dangerous Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous Exploring   Dangerous Exploring EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 19:20

OOC: Sup. I decided that I wanted something interesting to happen to my characters, and ta-da, Foxpaw is the candidate! So this is not a death topic, just a he-will-be-physically-scarred-for-life topic, I guess. Sorry Foxpaw. This is gonna be painful. Also, please note that I don't want 20 cats coming to Foxpaw's rescue, so please, don't post if two people have already posted. If you're one of the first two to post, go right on ahead.

IC: Foxpaw stared at the rolling moor wistfully. I want to go exploring. Why can't I go exploring? He hated being stuck in camp, just doing battle training for the fight against ShadowClan. Life is so routine. He glanced furtively around. No one was looking. Quietly he snuck out of camp. Once he was out, he began to run, enjoying the feel of the wind on his back, feeling more free than he had ever felt. This is how life should be... not worrying about anything, just running, enjoying freedom. Foxpaw felt a little bad about not doing what he was supposed to do, but that was only because he cared about his Clanmates, not the warrior code. Skidding to a halt, he sniffed the air and stiffened. "No... I'm hallucinating." He thought he smelled something... but it was nothing, surely. It was gone in a few seconds. His mind was screaming for him to go back to camp, but he refused. It's nothing, he forced himself to believe, trying to break into a run again. But the scent was stronger now... stronger... stronger... suddenly he knew what the scent was. "Dog!" It was too late. He could spot the black-and-white dog now. It was coming closer to him, and suddenly Foxpaw knew that his hunch had been right, and suddenly he realized how close to the border, and suddenly he realized the speed at which the dog was coming towards him. Terrified, the WindClan apprentice sprinted back towards camp, but it was too late... the dog jumped on him. Suddenly he was in excruciating pain, pain worse than anything he had ever felt. Help me! Managing to wriggle free, he forced himself to keep running, running, running, but he was weakened and the dog was fast... it snapped at the small ginger tom with its jaws, and he felt more pain if possible, this time in his tail. Summoning his last ounce of energy, he yowled, "Help me!" before getting slashed by the dog's claws. He knew then what a terrible mistake he had made, coming here by himself. He felt he couldn't go any farther... but he spotted a pelt coming towards him...

Dangerous Exploring 15yw26d

Dangerous Exploring The_po10   Dangerous Exploring Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Exploring   Dangerous Exploring EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 20:28

Although not a great fighter herself, Snoweye had remotely detected an apprentice's scent when she had gone to hunt a few rabbits. Of course, this apprentice should've been training on the routine set for all of them to prepare for such a great battle, but of course, where there are rules, there are apprentices to break them. Dashing away from her hunting zone, leaving the rabbit there, the WindClan deputy followed his trail before finding the apprentice - Foxpaw, getting slashed at by a brutal savage dog. This was just the worst time to get attacked by one. Narrowing her eyes as she reminded herself to give a stern lecture to the younger cat, the half-blind warrior leaped onto the dog, pulling its weight away from the tom and rolling across the moor with it batting at her sharply with bloody claws, ripping away at her fur. Letting out a hiss, unwilling, there would be, eventually, a few of her clanmates to come over, but until then, just stall and stall and stall. Jumping up from her place underneath, dodging as many moves as she could in an attempt to wear out the dog's energy, Snoweye herself, was running out of breath. Just a bit longer. Just a bit.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Exploring   Dangerous Exploring EmptySun 9 Mar 2014 - 13:12

With a small moan, Foxpaw got to his feet. His wounds weren't too bad compared to the results of other dog attacks; the dog had not been too big, just around apprentice age, he assumed. There was a long scar along his back that looked deep, but the rest of the wounds looked more shallow. I'm not going to leave Snoweye to the dog! He slashed at the dog, trying to avoid the dog's attacks, and was pleased to see a scarred ear. Beat that, dungface! He figured that if he got confined to camp for a moon doing battle training, he deserved it. "Should we keep attacking?" he called to Snoweye, trying to ignore the pain.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Exploring   Dangerous Exploring EmptySun 9 Mar 2014 - 15:36

Hawkflight heard a commotion while she was on her nightly walk, so she whipped her head in the direction. In the moons light, she could see two cats, fighting a dog? Before she tried to make sense of things, she ran toward the sound, her powerful back legs and sleek body making her appear in almost no time. Leaping on the dog full force, she made it stumble on its legs, surprised at the new weight on its back. She clung to its face, ripping her claws into its vulnerable points. Swiping its eyes and ears, its whimpers quite loud now. Jumping away from the foul animal, she arched her back and hissed, almost right in its face, trying to look quite big. Hopefully Snoweye would come up and help her, the dog seemed quite afraid now since her new attack

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Exploring   Dangerous Exploring EmptySun 9 Mar 2014 - 16:52

Letting out a hiss of retort, signaling for Foxpaw to back off, considering the fact that he didn't exactly like the routine, it only made her infer that he hadn't been one of the apprentices to pay attention during battle training. After a few more quick movements, it finally relieved her to see that Hawkflight had appeared and started to join in with the battle as well. Giving a nod to the other warrior, the deputy started battling as well, knocking it off its feet with a sudden sharp sweep before digging her claws into its back, growling with false menace before piercing in further, blood filling her own claws. Leaping off, Snoweye turned over, watching to see what other moves the brute may do or to see whether or not he had survived the attacks.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Exploring   Dangerous Exploring EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014 - 19:24

Backing off, Foxpaw hung his head in shame. All I try to do is to make my Clanmates happy and proud. But it seems I can never do that. Why am I so useless? He watched gloomily as Snoweye and Hawkflight tackled the dog. I'm always doing the wrong things, making my Clanmates mad. Can I do anything right? He figured that if he was confined to camp for a moon doing battle training, he deserved it. Why can't I do anything right? he asked himself, again and again. Why? Now that he looked back on it, sneaking away had been a stupid decision. And he had run straight into the path of a dog! He had been so stupid. And not his injuries were hurting more and more. He'd thought that the deep scratch wasn't so bad, but now it was hurting more. The ginger apprentice's head felt dizzy now. I've been stupid again! That scratch was way worse than I thought. Now the pain was so intense that he couldn't keep standing up, and he collapsed, taking deep, shuddering breaths.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Exploring   Dangerous Exploring Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Exploring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-