Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee Empty
PostSubject: he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee   he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 15:14

A little bundle of white fur let out a wide yawn, stretching out in his nest and arching his spine, his little toes wiggling. How long had he been asleep? He wasn't sure. "Mother?" He yawned again, turning to look at the she-cat he'd been sleeping aside. "Mother, are you awake?" With clumsy steps, he waddled over by her face. Her eyes were closed. The kit put his paws against her chest, breaths quiet and steady. Not like when she was awake. He didn't notice these things accordingly, they just came natural too him.
He began so scrunch up and look around with excitement. Well, great! If his mother was asleep, then he could finally go and see what was outside, right? He'd only gotten a peek once. They always kept him inside for some reason, even when the other kits were always outside playing. It wasn't fair!
Well, today, that would change! The tom got a bright shine to his blue eyes and left the den, padding out and looking with a wide gaze.
"Woah." He gasped. It was so big out here, and there were so many cats. The boy ran off, looking to explore.

he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee PDt1Qqd he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee   he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 15:22

Hailpaw watched the small kit run across the camp. He smiled, getting up from his laying spot of a patch of grass. He stretched out his legs and yawning. He gave himself a small grooming before walking over to the kit.

Once he got to the kit he put a paw in front of the smaller cat that had a lot less swag then him, so that the kit knew he was there. This is the kit that was born deaf? he asked in his head.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee   he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 15:34

The little tom gazed around, looking at everything with amazement - like the big tall, sharp rock with the jags in it and the small bug with the shiny body that was crawling across the ground. (That was what it was, right? A bug? Something just told him.) He froze when he felt pawsteps under his toes. Sure enough, a brown tabby paw appeared before him.
The kit looked at him curiously. Not minding getting up close, and being a little reckless, he turned to face the older cat. He frowned getting on his hind feet and reaching up so he could paw at the tabby's face. It wasn't quite as soft as the queens. He took in a deep breath to scent him, this time, sneezing instantly - hard enough that he fell on his back.
"YOU SMELL LIKE SOUR PLANTS!" He yowled, wiggling around to get on his feet again. He flinched, suddenly remembering that his mother scolded him when he was so "forceful" with his speaking, but honestly, he couldn't tell the difference. Shouting was normal to him.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee   he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 15:46

Hailpaw smiled and giggled a little bit. He sat down, rapping his tail neatly around his paws, and he lowered the upper-half of his body and looked at the kit in the face. "Can you hear me, little tom?" He asked softly, watching the kit for any sign of him understanding him.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee   he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 16:10

He noticed the smile on the older cat's face and looking a bit confused. Was he supposed to smell like yucky flowers? Now that he thought about it, he figured every cat carried the soft, sweet scent of milk. Like his mother. When the tabby got down on level with him, he smirked and batted at his nose playfully. But he noticed his mouth was moving. Was he trying to say something? "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" He shouted again, pausing when he noticed a big cat give him a weird look for yelling. Right. "My name is Day-see-kit." He frowned again. It was still trying to click in his mind. It was something the queens had been trying to teach him since he was born. He had barely realized that names existed at all. "That's what mother says. Like the white flower." And kit because he was a kit? He supposed.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee   he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 16:17

Hailpaw cocked his head to the left. What an odd name for a tom.. He thought. Yes, now how would I talk to this kit.. for him to understand me..? he asked himself.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee   he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 16:26

Daisykit tilted his head the other way, mimicing the older tom's curiosity. He glanced around, getting on his feet and running in circles, full of excitement. "This is where we live? We're the Shadow-Family?" He bounced, pausing in front of the tabby again. "Right?" Why were they called the Family of Shadows? And did that mean this cat was his brother?

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee   he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 16:39

Hailpaw smiled and nodded. "I guess it could be called that." He said, even knowing the kit couldn't hear him. Maybe it would be best if the kit could take lessons on lip reading?

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee   he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 16:57

OOC: Warning this might be short, I am on my phone. cx

Ic:

A larger figure made her way out of the warrior's den. She had been hunting before her little nap. The patrol had managed to bring back quite a lot, so the deputy had allowed them to get some rest before they had to go on patrol again. She herself had awoken early, so she would meet the new kittens that had joined the clan in the past moons. The deputy had noticed the exchange between the two cats. A small purr sounded from her soft pelt. With deliberate steps the she at made her way over to the other cats.

"Nice to see you, Hailpaw." Nightwing mewd, then giving the kitten a small wave with her tail. Her blue eyes looking over the kitten. Pity existed behind the warm mask of emotions. It would be hard, heck, almost impossible for this kitten to become a warrior. If that is what he wanted to become.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee   he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 17:05

Daisykit happily nodded in the older tom's confirmation. So, this was the Shadow-family, and he was a part of it! Were there other families? Or was it just them in this camp? Where did the prey come from? And what were those bright things shining in the sky? He had so many questions! Like, for example, "Brother, why do you smell like old, yucky flowers?" He asked, his blue eyes blinking in curiosity.
He felt a larger cat coming up behind them and spun around to meet her. With no trouble, he padded up and sniffed at her paw before getting up on his feet, touching his nose to hers in a merry greeting. "Hello, Sister!" He mewed with a smile, "You smell nicer than him!" He paused, gazing up. "Are you a warrior?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee   he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 17:09

Hailpaw nodded to the she-cat. "Hello Nightwing, it's good to see you're healthy." He smiled, teasingly; then looking back to the he smiled. "Because I am a medicine cat. That's why." He explained, talking slowly so the deaf kit could understand him.

PostSubject: Re: he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee   he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee Empty

Back to top Go down

he's su fluffy i'm gonna dieee
Page 1 of 1