Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fluffy Fight[CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Fluffy Fight[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Fluffy Fight[CLOSED]   Fluffy Fight[CLOSED] EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 7:18

Blossomheart stalked by the border... again. For some reason, she was just... annoyed.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Fight[CLOSED]   Fluffy Fight[CLOSED] EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 21:04

Sharptooth trotted towards the Thunderclan-Skyclan border, ready to check it for the third time that day. Since the deaths of Specklefang, Coyotefang and Reedheart and the birth of her last three litters, the fluffy she-cat had been plagued by insatiable anxiety. She had too much to guard now, and she knew from experience how quickly it could be taken away quicker than a blink of an eye. The short-legged she-cat knew that she was on the brink of something truly terrible- she had to keep her clan safe.
The Thunderclan warrior's trot grew faster, her flanks heavy with sweat. She was nearly there... A flicker of movement caught her ever-observant eye, and Sharptooth lifted her lip in a snarl. A Skyclanner was about to cross the border, and she had arrived just in time. Gathering her legs behind her, Sharptooth ran faster and threw herself at the she-cat, hissing and spitting with fury. The fluffy warrior landed square on her rival's back, nearly sending her to the ground. "Stay out of my territory!" She snarled.

Sharptooth used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 13 damage and using 10 SP. Blossomheart is stunned for 2 turns.

Sharptooth
80/80
230/240

Blossomheart
32/45
160/160

Last edited by Drippy on Mon 19 Mar 2018 - 21:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14832

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Fight[CLOSED]   Fluffy Fight[CLOSED] EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 21:04

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Fluffy Fight[CLOSED] Mistpe10
Fluffy Fight[CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Fight[CLOSED]   Fluffy Fight[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 7:45

OOC: man you're lucky with dice
also Sharptooth is probably 3x bigger than Blossomheart

IC: Blossomheart hissed and tried to shake the much larger warrior off her. "Hey! I was on my territory and now you're on mine! You're the trespasser here!"

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Fight[CLOSED]   Fluffy Fight[CLOSED] EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 9:12

"Yeah, right. I saw you- about to step over the border! You and your good-for-nothing clan aren't gonna steal any more of our rightful prey!" Sharptooth dug her claws in deeper, holding the younger cat down.

Blossomheart is stunned for 1 more turn.

Sharptooth
80/80
230/240

Blossomheart
19/45
160/160

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Fight[CLOSED]   Fluffy Fight[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fluffy Fight[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum