Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fluffy waits for Icewhisker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffykit

Fluffykit

Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 28

Fluffy waits for Icewhisker Empty
PostSubject: Fluffy waits for Icewhisker   Fluffy waits for Icewhisker EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 13:38

Fluffy waited for Icewhisker to return from the leaders den. She felt like the other cats were watching her. Fluffy felt weird and out of place. She glanced at the leaders den and took a step closer. I wonder how long its going to take him... She thought. "Icewhisker?" she mewed uneasily.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy waits for Icewhisker   Fluffy waits for Icewhisker EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 14:15

occ:can i join?

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fluffykit

Fluffykit

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy waits for Icewhisker   Fluffy waits for Icewhisker EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 10:08

ooc: sure I dont mind :3
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy waits for Icewhisker   Fluffy waits for Icewhisker EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 17:19

oocc:thanks

ic:butterflywing padded up to fluffy "who are you??" she asked politly but with curiousity,

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fluffykit

Fluffykit

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy waits for Icewhisker   Fluffy waits for Icewhisker EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 16:47

ooc: no prob

ic: Fluffy looked at the other cat. She was surprized that another cat had come up to her and talked with her. "My name is Fluffy.... I'm a- well I used to be a kitty-pet. I'm hoping that I'm able to join your clan." Fluffy mewed and smiled to herself for not being shy towards the other feline.

ooc: some 1 plz answer!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy waits for Icewhisker   Fluffy waits for Icewhisker Empty

Back to top Go down

Fluffy waits for Icewhisker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: