Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dont mind me i"m just...chillin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 9:41 am

Lightpaw ran around feeling the nice breeze on her fur. She was finally out of Riverclan camp. She was an apprentice now so she could go out of camp. But no body showed her their territory yet so she felt like she shouldn't be out here. But it dosn't say eny thing in the warrior code about that....right? Whatever. Lightpaw looked into the river. She saw fish swimming around. She bent down to get a drink. She rememberd her first time out of Riverclan territory when she was just a kit. Lightpaw layed down in the same spot that she had when she was young. She closed her eyes. Lightpaws eyes flashed open. It had been about half an our. (((I'm not sure if cats can tell how long it's been. all well.))) She had woken up because of something but she couldn't figure out what.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 10:54 am

Maplepaw froze when Lightpaw moved, muttering something under her breath. Well; there went her surprise. She had gotten bored and had left the camp to explore when she had caught the scent of Lightpaw. Of course; she was interested and followed her denmate's scent. When she had seen the sleeping form...well, of course she had to try to scare her! Maplepaw's ears flickered as she gently started to move forward once she was sure that Lightpaw hadn't noticed her until she figured she was a safe distance away. She cleared her throat as she got ready to leap. Her paws pushed off of the ground as she leaped though the air and landed not far behide Lightpaw with a yowl. "RAWR!"

Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 11:34 am

Lightpaw jumped up and unsheathed her claws. She turned around, not knowing who it was, ready to fight even though Froststar hadn't taught her yet. When she saw it was Maplepaw she laughed. "Hi Maplepaw." Lightpaw purred. "I thought you were a badger or a fox or something!" Lightpaw said. "Don't ever do that again!" Lightpaw batted Maplepaw playfully.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 12:14 pm

A loud giggle came from Maplepaw, her tail flickering as she glanced at her denmate. She sat down, licking one of her paws and dragged it over her head. "Hehe, sorry about that. You sleeping there? I just had to sneak up on you." She paused as she placed her paw on the ground, glancing uneasily at the water. Ugh, water...She returned her gaze to Lightpaw, throwing a smile back on her face. "So, uh, what brings you to the river, Lightpaw?"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 1:05 pm

"Yes i was sleeping. Kind of. and i'm here because I got bored and decided to yu know get some freedom. And this is pretty much the only place i know besides the camp." Lightpaw said feeling a bit embarrassed that she just knew those two places. "Why are you here? Hunting? Patrol? I don't see any one else so were you hunting? I don't smell any fish or mice on you."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 1:31 pm

Maplepaw let out a laugh, grinning. "Same as you, believe it or not. I hate being suck in camp; I thought I would come out here, where I don't have the warriors watching my every move. Only I don't think I would be so close to the river..." She drifted off, glancing at the river. She hated water, the way it felt on her fur, how cold it always was...but why? She was proud to be RiverClan, but what RiverClan cat was afraid of water? They had a name for cats like her...Dry-paws. She shivered at the thought of that nickname and what she would do if anybody found out she was one, before glancing back at Lightpaw with another fake grin. "So, uh, how are you?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 2:23 pm

"I'm Great!" Lightpaw meowed. "It's awesome being an apprentice!" Lightpaw was burning. It was so hot. She looked at the water and remembered when she had almost drowned as a kit. But she was bigger and stronger now. Maybe just a splash won't hurt. "Hey I'm gonna go in the water for a.... well not a swim but a splash. It is super hot out. You wanna come with me? It'll be fun!" Lightpaw said looking at the water smiling.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 2:30 pm

"Uh; no, I am fine," Mapepaw said a bit to quickly, glancing at the water. Yea, no way she was going in there. She took a few steps backwards before laying down, titling her head as she smiled softly. "I'll, uh, just watch you from over here, alright?" She tucked her paw under her belly as she gently laid her head down, watching Lightpaw. Hopefully Lightpaw wouldn't try to force her into the water...

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 2:59 pm

"ok" Lightpaw said. Maplepaw was acting......strange. Lightpaw stuck a paw in the water. She jerked it back out of the river when the cold water touched her paw. Lightpaw was way to hot to worry about cold water. She backed up a few feet. "Ok here goes nothing" Lightpaw said smiling She ran as fast as she could and jumped into the water. She pushed off the pebbly ground with her back legs to the surface of the water. She looked around Maplepaw looked soaked. Lightpaw knew it was from her splash. "Oh. Sorry Maplepaw."Lightpaw said. "atleast you aren't really hot now."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 3:32 pm

"GAH!" Maplepaw jumped to her paws as as a wave of water washed over her. She looked at horror at her cold, wet coat, letting out a small whine as she quickly started to shake her fur, attempting to get what water hadn't slid off her almost sleekly pelt. RiverClan cats had a special oil on their fur that let water slide off, from the fishes they ate but it seemed the oil just didn't like Maplepaw because her fur didn't make much of it. After her good shake but only to find she was still wet, she sat down with a huff and started to slowly lick her coat. "I. Hate. Water," she growled softly under her breath between licks, not really caring if Lightpaw heard her at this point.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 4:15 pm

Lightpaw stared at Maplepaw. "How do you hate water? You are in Riverclan you hunt in water, you fight in water, you practically live in water!" Lightpaw swam up to the bank of the river and crawled out of the water. "Dose any one else know?"

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 11:12 am

Maplepaw's ears went back on her head as she glanced away from Lightpaw, letting out a small sigh. "I-I just don't like it. I don't like the way it feels on my coat, how it is always cold. I can't even swim that well. And...I hate it. I hate the fact that I hate it...I hate that I am a Dry-Paw, but I just can't help it!" She let out a small moan, laying down and covering her face with her paws. "No. Nobody else knows that I am a Dry-Paw..." She paused as she uncovered her face, glaring daggers at Lightpaw as she let out a small growl. "And it better stay that way, you got that? You better keep this a secret. I don't want nobody else knowing that I am a Dry-Paw."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 12:21 pm

"I'm not going to tell any body. If i say i'll keep a secret i'll keep a secret. And plus every one else is always busy so i don't even have the time to talk to any one." Lightpaw said looking at her paws awkwardly. She got up to go back to camp. "how about this never happened?" Lightpaw said afraid to look Maplepaw in the eyes

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 8:15 pm

Nodding, Maplepaw got to her paws, her pelt now dry enough for her to not to care about it anymore. "Never happened," she agreed, turning and padded back though the territory before Lightpaw could say anything else. She couldn't help but glance around for prey as she made her way toward the camp. She knew she couldn't catch any thought, she had yet to get hunting training which kind of made her a bit sad. How was she suppose to feed her Clan if she didn't know how?

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 8:30 pm

Lightpaw grabbed a fish and sat by the apprentice's den wishing for someone to join her. She hoped it wasn't Maplepaw not that she didn't like her it's just it has been really awkward between them today. She needed a break from this and have some fun.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont mind me i"m just...chillin    Dont mind me i"m just...chillin  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont mind me i"m just...chillin
Page 1 of 1