Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RiverClan, Roll Out

Go down 
+6
Shadow
Echo
Frosty
Silverpaw/Streampaw
meme police
Sleepy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Reedheart was oblivious to Maplepaw's slight distress as he looked around. This part of the territory was rather barren; yes, some far-flung streams and pools could be seen glittering in the sunlight here and there, along with tall grass that pushed up through the rocks. Other than that, it was a sea of monotonous gray that rose up and down like the waves of the river.

The warrior began to notice the aching in his paws and his exhaustion from so much climbing and walking. It was true that RiverClan couldn't bathe in the sun's rays at Sunningrocks, but his pads still burned with every step. The hazy heat wasn't helping, and Reedheart found himself straying towards the distant roaring of the Gorge with thoughts of that glorious cool spray of water and foam that was sent up from the falls.

About daydreaming at this point, Reedheart was almost shocked to feel another cool breeze whip across his fur. He prayed a silent thank you to StarClan for it. He'd be hard-pressed to describe a more novel and fantastic sensation than that of unbridled winds blowing on a hot Greenleaf day. He inhaled deeply, expecting to fill his senses with that of the peat and grass and instead his nose being invaded by a suffocating scent of ash.

A violent cough racked his body as he came to a lurching halt. "Foxdung!" he exclaimed, a bit louder and sharper than intended.

"Do you smell that?" Reedheart asked, turning his head to the rest of the patrol.

RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:25 pm

Cherrypaw coughed a little when she breathed in.She looked at her mentor"yes i smell it"she said.

4th life:Bramblepaw of Shadowclan(deceased)
5th life:Sorrelpaw/soul of Windclan(deceased)
6th life:Mosskit of Riverclan(deceased)
7th life:Silverpaw/wind of Riverclan(Alive)
8th life:Streampaw/sky of Riverclan(Alive)
9th life:Silentpaw/claw of Windclan -Half clan - (alive)
10th life:Flickerkit-paw-blaze of Thunderclan -(alive)
Back to top Go down
GreyPaw

GreyPaw

Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:45 pm

(( Sorry i've been gone so long! I was on a trip. D; all we did was clean...))

GreyPaw had been lagging behind the group a little bit, trying to get a sense of her surroundings, when she heard a bit of commotion coming from the front of the group. She ran over, not exactly sure what had caused the sudden change in emotion from the group. "Are you guys alrigh-" She stopped, wrinkling her nose in disgust as an awful smell reached her nose. It was a thick, pungent smell that seemed to linger in the air above them. She coughed, the effect of the weird substance taking effect on her almost immediately. "What in StarClan's name IS that?"

(( I think you guys are talking about smoke right?xD Just to make sure cuz i'm stupi- /shot))

[*]Have gone on at least one patrol with your Clan and mentor.[]

[*]Have been given at least one assessment by your mentor.[]

[*]Have been given battle practice by a warrior and know how to use the Battle System.[]

[*]Have been to at least one Gathering.[]

[*]Have been an apprentice for at least a month.[x]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:57 pm

OOC: Yeah xD WindClan's territory recently caught fire, and we're somewhat near the Gorge, so I thought the scent of the aftermath might have carried over.

Back to top Go down
GreyPaw

GreyPaw

Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:01 pm

(( Okay good :D Oh and shes never smelled smoke before so you must forgive her for the big outburst lol stupid greypaw xD))

[*]Have gone on at least one patrol with your Clan and mentor.[]

[*]Have been given at least one assessment by your mentor.[]

[*]Have been given battle practice by a warrior and know how to use the Battle System.[]

[*]Have been to at least one Gathering.[]

[*]Have been an apprentice for at least a month.[x]
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Maplepaw came to a halt, her eyes widening when she saw the gorge. She had heard about it from kit-tales, but she figured she would never see it in real life! However, she pulled her gaze from the gorge and to Reedheart, her tail flickering as took a deep breath, only to regret it. She let out a suddenly cough, the smokey air feeling odd, unnatural in her lungs as raised a paw to block the scent, shaking her head as she attempted to cough up the ash that had manged to carry this far from the moor. Her eyes flickered as she glanced at Reedheart. "I-I'm with, Greypaw, what is it? I mean...Ugh, it's horrible. How do the WindClan cats survive living in that?" Maplepaw squeaked, her paw still covering her mouth and nose. She really hoped that all the WindClan cats didn't smell like that, or gatherings would be horrible.

RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Nightbird was hunched over, her eyes watering. The young warrior hissed in annoyance as more flecks of ash blew into her green eyes. "Gah!", growled the she-cat. The tabbie's tone quickly changed to slight worry as she mewed softly, "I kind of hope Windclan is okay.."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 am

Cinderpaw quickly caught up with the group, suddenly pausing as soon as the stench hit her as well. It was something she had never experienced before. One of her clan mates said it was 'ash.' That came from fires, didn't it? The little apprentice couldn't get over her confusion before it began to make sense. "So, what did happen to Windclan?" she asked in a curious yet concerned voice. She wasn't really fond of any of the cats from Windclan but it didn't smell too good. Obviously there was reason to be concerned, and she felt a little bad that she wasn't really feeling bad for cats she didn't know what-so-ever.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:08 am

"Fire." he began, taking only in short breaths so he didn't get another whiff of the horrible stench. "The moor must have caught fire..." Reedheart repeated hollowly, fearing the worst. "What you're smelling is burned grass. The sun must have dried it up, so it'd only take a spark for... that." he mewed, unsure of what to do as he cast glances to the rest of the patrol.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:12 am

Duckpaw coughed at the acrid smell. "Fire? Poor WindClan... I hope their okay." he said quietly, curving his bushy tail to cover his nose. "And I hope they don't smell like this forever." he added in a more light-hearted tone. He coughed a little, still able to smell the scent of burned plant life and smoke.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:58 am

Maplepaw's gaze dropped as she listened to Reedheart. Fire? How horrible. Not like she really knew what fire was, but all she did know was that all the Clans feared it and that was enough to make her feel hallow inside for the cats of WindClan. However, after taking a deep breath (and having a small coughing fit thanks to that) she put a brave look on her face. She wasn't going to let anybody know how scared she was for WindClan, she wasn't going to feel sappy for any of the other Clans, she was loyal to RiverClan and that was it!

RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:42 am

OOC: Can I join? Sorry i'm a bit late

IC: Lightpaw at the time had been at the end of the group. She had never been on a patrol before. "A fire? Great! Now Windclan is going to smell like this forever!" Lightpaw wrinkled her nose in discuss. She coughed about five times then moved up next to Graypaw, her friend from kithood.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan, Roll Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2