Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

*INSERT DRUM ROLL HERE*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

*INSERT DRUM ROLL HERE* Empty
Post*INSERT DRUM ROLL HERE*

"Who is it this time now?"

Yes yes I know that's what you're asking yourself and probably think it's another one of those annoying people dating back from the 19s that eventually has came back. Sorry to break it to you though, I'm only back here to escape real life ;>

About August 2017, I suddenly disappeared from this website and hadn't popped my head back since. Why, you ask? Maybe it's because I got swept away or maybe it was because I lost interest. In a way I kinda regret leaving without saying anything, and besides, I still remember when I left I had some unfinished plots and a batch of unborn kits that were constantly nagging for me to give birth to them Bored Hamu Hyper Hamu I feel bad for not telling them anything and letting them figure out what to do since the roleplayer of the mother had vanished into thin air. My apologies, escaping from responsibilities. See this is why I am a unresponsible person back then but I promise I will finish what I started now and never disappear when I'm in a sticky situation. My cats are- actually I'm not sure. The sudden unactiveness must of had impact on my cats so they died of shock or gone missing I guess. I assume I should start off clean and delete all my old cats. I'll also take some time to edit my signature. If anyone wants to start any plots with me you can try pm me and we can discuss what to do in the future. For now, I'll start off with a new batch of kits.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

*INSERT DRUM ROLL HERE* :: Comments

Not
Re: *INSERT DRUM ROLL HERE*
Post Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:01 pm by Not
hello
nice to meet you hamster
Seer
Post Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:02 pm by Seer
glad to see you back, it's been a hot minute since you've been back on the site!
Titanium
Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:19 am by Titanium
nice to meet you!
Anonymous
Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:36 am by Guest
Hey there! I don't know if you remember me but we've met before! :) I left the site a little before you did! Hope we can rp together like we were going to! Welcome back! :D
Post  by Sponsored content

*INSERT DRUM ROLL HERE*

Page 1 of 1