Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]

Go down 
+2
May
Jay
6 posters

What is your favorite 6th gen Pokemon so far?
A starter [Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie]
Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_lcap12%Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
A legendary [Yveltal, Xerneas, Awakened Mewtwo]
Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_lcap12%Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Sylveon
Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_lcap29%Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
A bird [Fletchling, Talonflame]
Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_lcap18%Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Vivillon
Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_lcap18%Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Noivern
Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_lcap0%Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A water type [Clauncher, Skrelp]
Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_lcap11%Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Pancham
Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_lcap0%Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Helioptile
 0% [ 0 ]
Gogoat
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 20:38

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Clauncher
CLAUNCHER

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Talonflame
TALONFLAME

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Skrelp
SKRELP

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Vivillon-sugimori
VIVILLON

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Noivern-sugimori
NOIVERN

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Fairy-type
NEW TYPE

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] BMhlk8ZCMAAjD77
HORDES

So, what do you think? I personally am in love with Vivillon. It has such a brilliant design and I just want to hug it. ;w;

All of this information has been brought to us thanks to E3, and we may receive more. If so, I'll fill you guys in in this topic.

Last edited by Jayson on Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 22:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 20:39

Vivillonnnn omg it's so adorrabubble

I really wish I had a 3DS :U
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 20:48

Clauncher and Vivillion are pretty chill. Skrelp looks cool as well, as does Talonflame (though it has the stupidest name in the history of the series). Talonflame will be a nice evolution from Fletchling, definitely. Fire/Flying is hnnnnng.

I'm certain Fairy will be fine and balance things out even more, but I'm kind of bummed that they named it Fairy of all possible things. I'm also scared for the Pokemon I love (Gardevoir and Azumarill) getting transformed into part Fairy, and possibly not being useful because of it. I cannot reason why they'd be super effective against Dragon; the weakness to Poison made sense, but not this. I understand they want to cut Dragon more down to size, but I cannot think of logical reasoning behind it (e.g. Bugs eat Grass, Grass soaks up Water, Water erodes Rock, Rock crushes Bugs, etc.)

Hordes look terrifying. Sky Battles, though I haven't seen much on them, sound fun.

Ah, so much information to absorb. All of the pages on my Facebook are going wild.

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 21:31

So Talonflame may be the evolution of Fletchling? Dang it... I was hoping for something a teensy bit cuter for Fletchling's evo. Oh well~ The name of that Pokemon makes me think of it as an untraditional Warriors name for some reason. cx

My opinions on the new Pokemon:

Clauncher - Looks pretty cool, but it's not just me right? It reminds me a lot of Scorpio. Then again, they're both arthropods. I can't tell what animal it's supposed to be though... Is Clauncher a shrimp or a lobster? I'm assuming it's a lobster.

Talonflame - I stated that above already~ ^ 2x

Skrelp - Seems like a seahorse covered in kelp. Looks legit *sarcasm* I don't like its overall appearance, but it seems like a worthy Pokemon to have later on.

Vivillon - Look! Butterfree has a new friend! /shot I really love that thang - it's adorabu~ Is it based on pixels or something? *stares at its eyes* That'd be great and a nice reference to the sprites they used to have.

Noivern - When I first saw that thing, I thought its ear insides were its eyes. o.o; I was scared out of my mind. It's still a little creepy in my opinion...

The new features:

Pokemon-Amie - Seems awesome! I wonder what these features can bring us - besides feeding, petting, mimicking, etc. - and what boosts they'll give us!

Hordes - My lord, that is terrifying... Imagine running into a horde of enraged Tauros or something. *-*;

Sky Battle - Seems pretty cool, I'm looking forward to it honestly.

Riding - They better let us ride some of the Pokemon that fly and some of the classics like Ponyta and Rapidash.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 22:15

Echo wrote:
Clauncher - Looks pretty cool, but it's not just me right? It reminds me a lot of Scorpio. Then again, they're both arthropods. I can't tell what animal it's supposed to be though... Is Clauncher a shrimp or a lobster? I'm assuming it's a lobster.

Shrimp:
Lobster:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 22:18

Sleepy wrote:
Echo wrote:

Shrimp:
Lobster:

Not only is there already a lobster line that is memorable and in no need of replacing, but it also looks equally as much like a shrimp as a lobster. I don't see what the meaning of this post was.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 23:51

Jayson wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Echo wrote:

Shrimp:
Lobster:

Not only is there already a lobster line that is memorable and in no need of replacing, but it also looks equally as much like a shrimp as a lobster. I don't see what the meaning of this post was.

A shrimp looks nothing like a lobster.

And it doesn't matter that there's already a crawfish/lobster line. There's multiple cat and dog lines, but they're still different.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 8:38

Said multiple cat and dog lines are traditions throughout each region. There is a cat line and a bird line every region, for example.

ANYHOWNEWPOKEMON

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Corocoro-4
SHISIKO

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Corocoro-5
FURABEBE

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Corocoro-3
KORAFUKIMUSHI, SPEWDA, AND VIVILLON [EVOLUTIONARY LINE] [SPEWDA IS AN ENGLISH NAME I THINK]

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Corocoro-2
PANSY [LEFT] IS A PHOTOGRAPHER FROM LUMIOSE CITY. VIOLA [RIGHT] IS A GYM LEADER THAT SPECIALIZES IN BUG POKEMON, AND ALSO APPEARS TO BE A PHOTOGRAPHER.

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Corocoro-6 Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Corocoro-1
THREE CHARACTERS STARTING THEIR JOURNEY AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU. THE STARTING TOWN IS ASAME TOWN.

Most of these names and stuff will probably change, considering they are Japanese as sushi rolls wearing tiny kimono dresses, but it is still neat. 8D 

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 11:59

I myself am really excited for everything they are showing. I'm not against about the new Fairy Type thing, in fact I couldn't be happier. So what if it sounds 'girly?' I have a feeling it isn't going to be based off of fairy itself, but maybe more like Fairy Tales which some are pretty creepy; mostly the ones written by the Grimm Brothers. I also found this quote on Pokememes that may explain why it is so good against Dragons:

Spoiler:

For the Pokemon itself; I am really excited with it all. While I do think that Talonflame could have a better name; I don't care. Pokemon itself is a wonderful name and the name of one Pokemon isn't going to make me hate it.

Over all; I totally support everything they are doing, and can't wait for more. Also Shisiko is really, really cute and I can't wait to find out its English name and until I add it on my team causeIjustlovelittleLionpokemonandCatpokemoningeneral!

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 13:06

Jayson wrote:
Said multiple cat and dog lines are traditions throughout each region. There is a cat line and a bird line every region, for example.

But they can't make a completely different looking lobster line? Just remake some rodent every region? D8

And eh. The two new Pokemon are... alright, I suppose. The lion cub seems kind of bland to me (though I am the only person on the face of the planet who likes Seel and Dewgong), and the flower sprite is just kind of weird, though I see where they're going with it. Ten bucks Furabebe will be part, if not purely, Fairy.

EDIT: More info.

-You can ride Rhyhorn
-Clothing customization is confirmed

THE HYPE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] VFIHS

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 16:23

Maybe not when Corphish is a neat design. They need the other Pokemon to have a decent number of Flying and Normal types, and when they stray from that it is usually because the previous designed Pokemon was bland and bleh. D;

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 16:54

BRING ON THE HORDES

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] PDt1Qqd Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 16:54

Jayson wrote:
Maybe not when Corphish is a neat design. They need the other Pokemon to have a decent number of Flying and Normal types, and when they stray from that it is usually because the previous designed Pokemon was bland and bleh. D;

So you're saying that no two Pokemon can be derived from the same animal unless they are a bird or rodent? It's not replacing; it's addition. Clauncher doesn't look like Corphish, even though they are similar. They're both neat.

I don't see one example where they replaced a Pokemon because a Pokemon like it was stupid. ;A;

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 17:04

Well, I digress. You were treating Echo like it was impossible that it could be a shrimp, and I was simply stating that it looks like a shrimp. It looks like one more than a Woobat does a bat, yet guess what kind of Pokemon that is? D;

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]   Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y [MORE NEWS] [RESTARTING DISCUSSING TOPIC]
Page 1 of 1