Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Taking Shelter[prt. 2]

Go down 
+6
Shade
Echo
Rainy
King Falcon I
Honey Badger
Reaper King
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter[prt. 2]   Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 3:35

"By the way, nice name," Shadepaw smirked before curling up and falling asleep as Stormeye had told her to

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter[prt. 2]   Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 6:52

Hissing at Twistedpaw in anger, her eyes flaring with fury, "Sure. You wanted just that! Obviously, I'm of no importance and you only care for Ivypaw and the others! Not me." Her tail whipping with fury, she crouched down, unsheathing her claws. Getting ready to leap, Lavenderkit quickly faked it before running out the entrance of the barn, into the soaking rain. Why'd I do that? I'm so stupid... So so stupid! I can't believe that I was so feather-brained. I'll probably be hated forever at this rate. The memories of when Twistedpaw brought her into WindClan camp and all the moments she was in there suddenly vanished into thin air, though quickly coming back in. Stopping a little way off the barn, Lavenderkit looked back at the entrance, and then towards the open to the moor, glancing back at them both a couple times before she started to dash ahead towards the moor, hiding in a gorse bush not too far away, curling up to try and keep herself warm. She didn't want anyone around at all - not even Raccoonstar or Ivypaw or Patcheye. Her eyes shining a vibrant blue, a hint of violet lay in the depths of them, reflecting a huge amount of grief. Looking up to the stars, she saw none. Sighing, the kit's ears drooped down as the rain matted down on her fur, and she let out a tear that dropped onto her paws. They continued to drop like the rain, and this rain seemed to reflect her sadness. She didn't come back inside the barn.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter[prt. 2]   Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 7:35

Twistedpaw took a step back, his ears going back on his head as Lavanderkit snapped at him. His eyes widen when he saw her crouching, but didn't dare move as she raced out of the barn. His mouth hung open, unable to think of what to say. He glanced at his Clanmates, wondering if anybody saw that large fight before racing from the barn to follow the young kit. How could she be so mousebrain? Twistedpaw did care about her; couldn't she see that? He cared for her more then she ever knew; perhaps more then he was willing to tell himself. He paused as he he felt the cold rain splatter on his pelt, causing him to winch, and take a step back. The water didn't like his burns at all. However, the apprentice didn't stop. Moving forward, his mouth was half open as he attempted to find her scent, but the rain stopped it cold. He cleared his throat before letting out a cough, his tail flicking. "Lav-Lavanderkit, come back into the barn! You don't understand; I do truly care about you! If I didn't care about you, then why do I visit you almost every day in the nursery? Why do I bring you fresh-kill every day?" Tears ran down his face as he let out another cough, smoke still in the air. "Please, Lavanderkit, I do care about you but it isn't safe out here; come back to the barn. I promise I care about you more then anything, even Ivypaw. But am I not allow to be worried about one of my friends when she is hurt, Lavanderkit?" His yowls rang clear in the stormy air, his head whipping around as he attempted to find the young she-cat. She couldn't stay out here; the fire might be out because of this rain; but that meant more smoke in the air, and the grey and white apprentice was finding it a bit hard to breath with it all, but he wasn't leaving without the kit by his side.

Stormeye however, had seen the whole thing. He paused from his spot next to Shadepaw, frowning when his son raced outside after the kit. He knew that the fire had to be gone; but that didn't mean that they should be going outside. However, he didn't move from his spot on the hay. Twistedpaw was just making sure that Lavanderkit was alright; after all Stormeye knew how much he cared for the kit, after all he was the one that brought her to WindClan. His ears flickered as he faintly heard his son's yowls, sighing sadly. Hopefully the young kit would see the truth behide his words and would return to her foster Clan.

Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter[prt. 2]   Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 13:58

"Thanks," she replied. She caught the end of Lavenderkit's rant and saw her bolt out of the barn, and saw Twistedpaw run after her. Shadekit padded over to the entrance, peering out into the rain. She looked up at Stormeye. "What happened between those two?"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter[prt. 2]   Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 15:50

Mudkit walked around the barn, wheezing lightly. His black fur was heavy with smoke and ash, making him wheeze heavier. He soon found a nice spot in the shadows of the barn on a thick piece of hay. He sat down in the hay and began trying to clean the stains off of his shoulder, but it only made his breathing worse. Mudkit began getting very frustrated and tried clearing his throat to help, but all that did was make him cough. He coughed for about two minutes before he finally got ahold of it. He throat burned, so he finally gave up and laid down. He laid his head on his, now near black, paws and watched the rest of the Clan.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter[prt. 2]   Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 14:47

Stormeye paused as the young Shadekit came padding over, sighing as she asked his question. "Sounds like Lavanderkit doesn't believe that Twistedpaw cares about her due to him being worried about Ivypaw." The ex-leader let out a snort, shaking his head, his good eye flickering. "Even cats that can see perfectly can be blind to the smallest things, sometimes blind cats see more then you might think." He glanced sideways at Shadekit, his foggy eye narrowed. The three pink scars that ran down his face glimmered in the soft moonlight, easily noticeable against his grey fur.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter[prt. 2]   Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 16:01

"Oh. That's a shame, it's actually pretty obvious that he cares a lot," she replied with a small grin. She'd always liked Stormeye; even though he was already an elder when she was born, she respected him and thought he was pretty cool. Listening to his stories were always fun.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter[prt. 2]   Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 16:24

Hearing Twistedpaw, she was ready to dart again. There's something in her heart that told her to run and never come back, but the other part told her to stay. Sighing, she coughed as she inhaled a lot of smoke, finding it hard to breathe. Curling up even more, the kit cried. As she listened to Twistedpaw's pleas, she wondered if he was telling the truth. Perhaps he wasn't. Who knows? Poor Lavenderkit didn't know what to believe, so confused. She thought that Twistedpaw and Ivypaw were just playing with her, making fun of her, counterfeiting sad looks. Shaking her head, Lavenderkit sighed again. A small mist could be seen exiting her mouth, as she coughed. Her legs too frail to carry her back to the barn, she wasn't aware of her slowing dissolving strength. Trying to get up, she fell back down quickly, her eyes closing. Was this death? No, it couldn't be. Hearing Twistedpaw once more, she let out a cry to alert him of where she was, hoping that he was by her side soon. "Twistedpaw, help me!" Her voice started to quiver and dissolve into nothingness as a black wave overtook her into unconsciousness.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter[prt. 2]   Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 16:38

Twistedpaw let out a cough, shaking his head. He couldn't be out here much longer...His ears perked and his head shot up; his eyes wide at the cry from Lavanderkit. His head whipped around, trying to pin-point her, his breath growing quick when he noticed that she had grown quite. No, no, no, no! He wasn't going to lose her. His paws pounded on the ground as he raced across the moor, coughing deeply with all the smoke that was in the air. He noticed a lone bush; one that had amazing survived the fires, and with the soft scent that came from it; he knew that Lavanderkit was in it. He dove forward into the bush, quickly finding the body of Lavanderkit. Without another second, he grabbed her by the scruff and raced toward the den, busting in as he hurried to the pile of hay his father was on. Not paying Stormeye any heed; he gently placed the kit on the soft hay, and without a word curled up around her, as if to make sure that nothing would touch her.

Stormeye blinked when Twistedpaw came racing in with the unconscious Lavanderkit, and frowned sightly as he watched him place her on the hay and curl up around her. And yet Lavanderkit thought that Twistedpaw didn't care about her. The elder got to his paws and trotted around Twistedpaw, using his paw to rub the back of the kit; the only spot that Twistedpaw had left uncovered. "Don't worry, Twistedpaw," Stormeye meowed after a while as he watched the two. "She will be alright."

Twistedpaw said nothing, his nose pressed against Lavanderkit's head. He couldn't help but feel like this was his fault; she was angry at him so she ran outside...He didn't dare move from his spot; he was going to keep a steady eye on Lavanderkit; Ivypaw would be fine without him as he waited for his favorite kit to wake up.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter[prt. 2]   Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 0:14

Shadepaw woke up after all of the commotion. She leaped off of her hay pile and walked over to Twistedpaw. "Don't worry, she'll be alright," she said, trying to smile but quickly stopping because of the burns on her face hurting.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter[prt. 2]   Taking Shelter[prt. 2] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking Shelter[prt. 2]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2