Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN)   I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN) EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 22:38

Stuck in the nursery again, uh? Cedarstorm said as she looked her surroundings with sleepy eyes. She just woke from a nap but she still felt tired. She was a strong warrior of Shadowclan but giving birth to kits would always be her greatest weakness. Her blue-green eyes fixed on the small kits sleeping next to her and she smiled sadly. Most of her kits had died but she could remember them all: Hailpaw, Darkpaw, Ashpaw, Sootpaw, Daypaw... They were all now gone... What was the point of having more kits when Starclan seemed to take them all away from her? Was she a bad a mother? Cedarstorm didn't understand and that brought her pain... but at the same time she couldn't help but feel a little hope when she saw those kits by her side. Maybe this time... they would be warriors just as her and their father. "I hope Crowfur comes to visit us..." She mewed to herself as she saw the entrance of the nursery, wishing to see her mate's black fur.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN)   I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN) EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 23:49

Cedarstorm did end up seeing black fur by the entrance, but the scent it carried belonged not to her mate, but to the ShadowClan deputy. Scorchfang always loved visiting queens and their newborn kits, especially if the queens were dear friends of his. Crowfur was his older brother, which made these kits his kin, and this made him all the more eager to meet ShadowClan's newest little warriors. He purred warmly to his friend. "Hope you don't mind me stopping by to congratulate you. What beautiful kits. You and Crowfur must be awfully proud."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Simplistic

Simplistic

Characters : Sloepaw [m] - Kestrelpaw [f]
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN)   I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN) EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 19:04

The small light grey tom wriggled slightly, shifting closer against his mother and the warmth she, and his siblings, provided him. Sloekit had been asleep but seemed more intent on feeling around his surroundings and getting close to Cedarstorm as possible despite his extremely limited sense for his age. It took him a moment but once the newborn kit appeared to get comfortable, he let a tiny sigh out from his nose and relaxed; his small paws gently kneading his mother's stomach as he nursed.

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN)   I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN) EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 5:47

Maplekit waked up hearing the conversation between his mother and an other cat. she mewed a bit and then crawled towards her mother's belly to get some milk, as she was drinking she felt one of her siblings crawling over her. she gave a soft mew indicating that she liked the warmth of her sister and brother. after she was done drinking she wrestled herself out of her mothers grip and tried to walk to a cooler place, but failing and bumped into a bigger tom cat she mewed and backed away stumbling.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN)   I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN) EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 5:52

Dewkit lifted her head and let out a quiet mew. She crawled to her mother, trying to drink. She bumped into her mothers belly and started drinking milk. She felt the the warmth of her mother and the milk so was drinking, and she slowly relaxed. She felt safe: she was surrounded by her family.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN)   I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN) EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 13:32

Cedarstorm purred back at the deputy and put a half-smile on her face. "Yes, I am but I must admit these little kits put on me a lot of work." She mewed, licking Dewkit's head lovingly. She loved all of them with her heart and truly wished they would be great Shadowclan warriors one day. She was getting old and more tired than usual. She wasn't any more the energetic she-cat and she knew, one day, she would be forced to join the Elder's den. At least... she wanted to see her kits being good warriors.

"You must be curious about their name. The she-cat is called Dewkit. Sloekit and Maplekit are the other two. You'll give them good mentors were they grow up, won't you?" She mewed with a slightly playful tone in her voice.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN)   I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN) EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 14:08

”They’re all lovely. And of course I will give them good mentors. What, did you expect me to delay their ceremonies just to spite you?” Scorchfang narrowed his eyes teasingly at the queen, then looked down sharply as one of the kits accidentally bumped into him. He purred affectionately and lowered himself to Maplekit’s level, addressing all three of them. ”Welcome to ShadowClan, little ones. We will all work together and make sure you become the best warriors ShadowClan has ever seen. Maybe you’ll even be better than your mother.”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN)   I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Give You Shelter (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1