Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Inactiveness. Sorry.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Inactiveness. Sorry. Empty
PostInactiveness. Sorry.

Yeah, I know I've had homework and school for the past decade, but I suddenly now have the compulsion to say it is interfering with my internet life. PLUS I TOTALLY HAVE A LIFE UNLIKE YOU PEOPLE LOL!

Yeah, my friends and I have made it a trend to go out and smoke weed, so now I don't need you losers. JK ILU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, but I need to really look after my grades and stuff, which I now am unable to do alongside Internet social confrontations. So yeah, I'll be gone for a VEEEERY long time. I mean, not two weeks just to see if you guys cried for me or not. That would be insane.

~Jay

Share this post on: reddit

Inactiveness. Sorry. :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: Inactiveness. Sorry.
Post Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 15:21 by Sleepy
Man, WCC must be so time consuming if we're losing so many members. I don't know how you people with lives manage juggling a single forum and everything else in your busy important lives.

Oh wait, but you don't have lives! Ha, I forgot! You guys must not have already had several real life friends, schoolwork, and everything in-between. What was that in-between? Not much, because you're a teenager? Right, of course. So schoolwork, your (minimalist) social life, plus any romantic relationships (assuming you're old enough to be in a serious romantic relationship) and hobbies. Jesus Christ, slow down and have some time for yourself there.

You guys are so busy with your youth, it's no wonder you are going inactive on WCC. So busy, in fact, that you can't even devote ten minutes in your day to just check in, maybe post in something or drop by the chatbox. Do you even have leisure time? Oh, right, everything besides school is leisure time. Silly me! I just don't understand, with my homeschooling and everything. I just don't have any real excuse to pop off for a couple of days for some super important family issues that mysteriously gets forgotten about as soon as I get bored and depressed that I didn't really accumulate that many reactions.

So, everyone that's going inactive (and you too, Jay-kun, of course), I completely understand. See ya, bye, come back soon, so long and thanks for all the fish, etc. etc.
King Falcon I
Post Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 22:10 by King Falcon I
Blaze it.
Ice Cream Zombie
Post Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 4:04 by Ice Cream Zombie
Why do I feel like your entire post was sarcasm, Sleepy?

But I'm not going to bother with that, as long as I have my own thoughts. Well, goodbye Jay! You've been on this site for a long, honorable time-span and definitely deserve some real you-time. I myself am not in school anymore, so it's not hard to get online and check around for a few minutes before I get off to do something I actually have fun with(Not that the site isn't important to me...but in all truth it's not really important compared to other activities, and I do get a bit of entertainment from the site, not to mention I only joined in the first place because a certain sibling really wanted me to at the time >_>). So go out there and enjoy life while you're young, and if you really want to, feel free to check in for a quick moment if you have the chance, but don't spend too long on here. In my conclusion...Have fun, and I thank you for your service as a veteran administrator on the site. Hope to see you again one day.
Sleepy
Post Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 9:42 by Sleepy
Jay-san wrote:
Yeah, I know I've had homework and school for the past decade, but I suddenly now have the compulsion to say it is interfering with my internet life.

Jay-kun wrote:
So yeah, I'll be gone for a VEEEERY long time. I mean, not two weeks just to see if you guys cried for me or not. That would be insane.

Maybe I was too heavy-handed in my sarcasm compared to Jay-sama.

Fal wrote:
Blaze it.

420 weed ya legalize ran pol 08
Flybot
Post Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 19:55 by Flybot
:U You need to start facing reality, Jellybean. Some people actually do have a life, filled with real-life problems. Hanging around on the internet pretending to be some sarcastic, narcissistic arse, will get you no where in life, babe.

King Falcon I
Post Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 20:59 by King Falcon I
Sandpaw (Fire/Misted) wrote:
:U You need to start facing reality, Jellybean. Some people actually do have a life, filled with real-life problems. Hanging around on the internet pretending to be some sarcastic, narcissistic arse, will get you no where in life, babe.

Let's be honest: with the exception of Minty's foreverground, nobody on this site actually has a great reason to disappear for long periods of time. I think people should either fess up that they just don't want to be here, or just leave. What problems do middle schoolers and high schoolers have that's going to keep them away from checking in once every couple of days? Nothing.
Ice Cream Zombie
Post Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 4:07 by Ice Cream Zombie
Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:

Let's be honest: with the exception of Minty's foreverground, nobody on this site actually has a great reason to disappear for long periods of time. I think people should either fess up that they just don't want to be here, or just leave. What problems do middle schoolers and high schoolers have that's going to keep them away from checking in once every couple of days? Nothing.

And how do you know that? If I were you I'd keep my mouth shut and out of other peoples' business.
Mossy
Post Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 5:00 by Mossy
Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:

Despite the arseload of homework we get.
And the fact we need to go outside and exersize.
And have a social life. And, some people are getting too 'old' for this. You don't know how our middle school/high schools work. Before the SOLs were coming up and we had to start studying(which I should start doing....) I rarely came on because of clubs and my dad was pissy, and my f*cking homework.
Why can't we all lay off Jay and the other members; instead of saying 'just fess up1!113efsdu no u rlly want 2 go' Say something like 'Oh, I understand, my overweight bird. Have fun and come back soon~' Seriously, if one of you had to leave, I'm pretty sure you'd be kinda irrated to know people acted like this. Either way, this is Jay. He's given us his time, and most of his closer friends have his number, right?
And anyway, Fal. Just because you can make enough time doesn't mean we can. I don't care how old you are, or what you have to do in your life. That's you. To bad if you don't like it. I think Jay would like to be here, seeing as he is one of the most respected people on the site, has 12e2342341245 friends, and is pretty much tied to the site. So, my point is shut up untill you know the whole story.
Sleepy
Post Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 6:27 by Sleepy
Oh, Christ. Jay isn't actually going inactive, you silly geese.

There are so many things I want to say right now, but it might just look like I'm just trying to get the last word in. So I won't.

I'll be locking this now, if you're all going to lay into each other. ;w;
Jay
Post Sun 28 Apr 2013 - 9:52 by Jay
This made me lul.
Post  by Sponsored content

Inactiveness. Sorry.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: