Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Addio, you guys

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
@ Mount

@ Mount

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 266

Addio, you guys Empty
PostAddio, you guys

I really don't want to cause more drama, but I feel obligated almost to do this. I would like to be banned until June 3rd, 2013. I feel as though I must do this for Kisa's sake, as I cannot force myself to not be affectionate in one way or another, and this would be the best way to handle it. I want to be banned because I cannot trust myself not to get back on until then. I'll see about waiting until tomorrow or something any cause anyone has any loose ends or anything. And I cannot stress this enough, I am dearly sorry, whether or not you wish to believe it, Ryan.

v2:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Addio, you guys :: Comments

Storm
Re: Addio, you guys
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 18:15 by Storm
MOUNT NOOOOOOOO!!!!! D; *Dies without Mount* You will be missed...By me atleast D; ...
Sleepy
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 18:16 by Sleepy
Addio, you guys Tumblr_mekx6gMGy41rwnv2ho1_400
Mossy
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 18:21 by Mossy
noooooooo.
</3 ilu, boy. ;n; 5evr.
i loveses you. ;nn;
King Falcon I
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 18:26 by King Falcon I
Hopefully when you get back you won't be extremely annoying. We can dream, can't we?
Middie
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 18:26 by Middie
Damn babe cx

Bye bye, Mount.
Jay
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 19:01 by Jay
OMG MOUNT MI LUV CUM BAAAAAK

Seriously man, you are really creepy. e_e You addressed me by my first name.
Flybot
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 20:09 by Flybot
Jellybean, don't lie to Mount. Your name isn't even Ryan. It's Stephener. :/ I will not put up with your lies.

Mount, you are an idiot. :U
-Love Fire
Mossy
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 20:25 by Mossy
Are Storm and I the only sad ones or somerhing?
Flybot
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 20:49 by Flybot
...didn't you see the 'Love Fire'...?

Moss, i'm sorry, but it's kind of hard for some of us to be sad about this. Mount is kinda overreacting... Saying over and over how much he's into Jellybean, and pitying himself over how his feelings aren't being returned... It was okay at first, but then it got really... Well, annoying. And I don't understand how you can even stand "listening" to him talk about this. It makes me think he is making everything a big joke. Which, I believe he is. But could just be me. :U

I also feel bad for talking smack about Jellybean. I feel sorry for him now.

....I guess.
Shadow
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 22:01 by Shadow
...okay. How many of you guys actually took the time to talk to him about how you feel? Seriously. I know all of you are like ";LAKFGSDKG I TOLD HIM THAT'S HE'S WEIRD AND SHOULD STOP". That's not what I mean. Did any of you really talk to him about what he was doing and try to figure something out? I know I'm suddenly jumping down throats and all, but all I have ever seen from anyone trying to talk to Mount is "You're creepy" or "You're annoying" or "Shut up, Mount" and crap like that. It's never "That's kind of strange, could you not do [whateveritis] anymore? Maybe we can work something out." Or even actually explaining what it is that he is doing that's making you guys so aggravated. I'm not talking about everyone, but a lot of you do the same things. "STFUGTFO" never solves anything, especially when it comes to people being annoying or doing something you don't like. Try being a little more mature about these kinds of situations, please. It will help out a whole lot more than blatantly insulting someone and making them feel bad.

And yes I know how Mount acts, and yes I know it can be a little annoying at times but come on guys. I don't blame Mount for taking a break. Not one bit. I mean, the group of y'all that he associates with are easily 14+. Act a little more mature about these things. Seriously. People have their own ways of expressing themselves and everyone has their own personality. Respect that and try to solve things with a little less anger and negativity.

/done
Sleepy
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 23:09 by Sleepy
Gingerheart wrote:
...okay. How many of you guys actually took the time to talk to him about how you feel? Seriously. I know all of you are like ";LAKFGSDKG I TOLD HIM THAT'S HE'S WEIRD AND SHOULD STOP". That's not what I mean. Did any of you really talk to him about what he was doing and try to figure something out? I know I'm suddenly jumping down throats and all, but all I have ever seen from anyone trying to talk to Mount is "You're creepy" or "You're annoying" or "Shut up, Mount" and crap like that. It's never "That's kind of strange, could you not do [whateveritis] anymore? Maybe we can work something out." Or even actually explaining what it is that he is doing that's making you guys so aggravated. I'm not talking about everyone, but a lot of you do the same things. "STFUGTFO" never solves anything, especially when it comes to people being annoying or doing something you don't like. Try being a little more mature about these kinds of situations, please. It will help out a whole lot more than blatantly insulting someone and making them feel bad.

And yes I know how Mount acts, and yes I know it can be a little annoying at times but come on guys. I don't blame Mount for taking a break. Not one bit. I mean, the group of y'all that he associates with are easily 14+. Act a little more mature about these things. Seriously. People have their own ways of expressing themselves and everyone has their own personality. Respect that and try to solve things with a little less anger and negativity.

/done

It's pretty much what Fir said.

Sandkit (Fire/Misted) wrote:
Moss, i'm sorry, but it's kind of hard for some of us to be sad about this. Mount is kinda overreacting... Saying over and over how much he's into Jellybean, and pitying himself over how his feelings aren't being returned... It was okay at first, but then it got really... Well, annoying. And I don't understand how you can even stand "listening" to him talk about this. It makes me think he is making everything a big joke. Which, I believe he is. But could just be me. :U

Okay, yeah, we have been rude. There's no hiding that. But when you are "expressing your feelings" by constantly bugging someone who just wants to be left alone, and has clearly shown and told you that they want to be left alone, I'm not going to feel bad when he eventually gets yelled at. If he's just going to say "sowwwwwwry ;3;" every time someone tells him to stop and then continue doing whatever he was doing to bug people... well, yeah. :U

And I don't really know if you're filled in on the whole situation, since I know you've been really busy lately...

andyouknowilushad-sani'mjust;laskdjg;lksdjg
Ice Cream Zombie
Post Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 4:07 by Ice Cream Zombie
Bye Mount. Haven't talked to you in a while, but hope you can get on soon.

...I'm not even gonna bother with the other discussion going on here x)
Mink
Post Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 11:31 by Mink
Okay, I know this is REALLY off-topic, but the whole 'on-line dating' thing, really has to stop. Ever since these noobs that came on a few months ago, and I prefer not to say who. But the dating thing really has to come to a stop. Because people have been 'dating' each other and they don't even know them. Really I think it's kinda pedo-ish if you think about it. And no I won't lie, I've done it. But it seems ever since it's been kinda popular lately, people have been rude and only nice to that one member. Because you don't know them and they don't know you. I'm not blaming any one on this, but... It has to stop.

Oh yeah, Mount. Feel better, don't forget about us. I'm sure I won't. Thanks for being a great member to us all. Loves~ We will miss you, and I'll be sure to inform you on everything you missed. Try to have less 'Drama Llama' in your life. And just thank you, for being a good friend in all even tho I barely even met you.
-Mink
Jay
Post Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 13:32 by Jay
Gingerheart wrote:

/done

You are acting like we immediately condemned him. I was fine with the whole thing, but he kept saying weird things and annoying me. ;_; And when I wanted to be left alone, he ignored my requests. I am sorry, but I am glad I have such wonderful friends to stand up against people like that. I love you and all Skia, but you have been a lovely and busy little shadow and haven't seen him much on the box during this time. ;u;
Post  by Sponsored content

Addio, you guys

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: