Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maybe more time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

Maybe more time Empty
PostSubject: Maybe more time   Maybe more time EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 16:23

[ Sorry, it's my first RP since... Long ago xD I had some examens, a surprise for me so I didn't tell you here. Sorry if I forgot my other RP, I'm creating this one ♥ ]

The sun lay down behind the trees, their foliage was tinged with orange and golden. It had been good and beautiful all day long, plants grew again as well as buds. Finally, Newleaf was going to return and with her, several preys. Riverclan has suffered from the cold, the Leafbare and the rogues' invasion. Frostleap was aware of their weakness, of how she fled the battle. The youg grey warrior didn't wanted to fight, she prefered protect the camp and some of the kits. Shadowclan had fought with them, so bravely. But Frostleap was not brave, she was a coward and she knew this.
    She was walking near a little river, thinking, guessing, wondering... And if she was not made for this life ? And if she fear the death and... Starclan ? She shook her head. No, she was a true warrior, she could do anything for her Clan, even die. For Redfeather, Nightpaw, Froststar, Silvershade... And Greyheart. Frostleap stopped at the though of her friend. She died long ago, in the gorges. And she missed Greyheart so much...
    Frostleap lay down on a rock, her glazed plunged into the little waves of the river. So much questions in her head, but no answers. She doubted about her Clanlife. Maybe she had nothing to do here. She closed her eyes hard. She wanted to vanish. Ashamed.

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

Maybe more time Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Maybe more time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe more time   Maybe more time EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 13:41

[ Nobody ? ): Please, it's my first RP since so long, I don't think I would have so much inspiration another one day x) ]

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

Maybe more time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe more time   Maybe more time EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 18:59

Ooc- Sorry, I had started typing one up and planned to finish in the morning, but my computer restarted ^^'

Ic- Nightpaw padded up slowly from further down the river. Noticing Frostleap with her head on her paws, she padded over and mewed softly, anot to startle her, "Are you thinking about it too?" The small black cat had been plauged by the image of the first cat that had fallen during the battle for the last few days. "I never want to do that again.", Meaning by never killing. But of course, it was a complete accident that she couldn't stop herself from running into.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Maybe more time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe more time   Maybe more time EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 4:39

[ Thaaaanks ! *jump aroung joyfully* ]

Frostleap was losse in her mind, when she heard a soft voice from behind. She turned her heard and recognized Nightpaw, an apprentice from her Clan. She jumped on her paws, she didn't want Nightpaw notices her concern. She shook hers head and meowed : « I didn't... Fight as you must know. I... I couldn't do that, it was too hard for me. » Frostleap was struggling to not lose her calm. « But I was a coward, I asked to stay in camp while the others -you- were fighting to death. »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

Maybe more time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe more time   Maybe more time EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 15:39

Nightpaw sat at the riverbank, a fox length away, and sighed. "But you weren't a coward. I kept on thinking that, 'What if this they have split and are trying to attack the camp?!'" She dipped her dark paw in the water. "I didn't make a difference whatsoever.", came a small mutter.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Maybe more time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe more time   Maybe more time EmptyFri 17 May 2013 - 14:03

[ Sorry for the late, exams :D ]

« You're nice » whispered Frostleap. « And young. But you're wrong, I know that I am a coward. I fear the other Clans, and I fera more the strangers ! ». She shook her head and looked at Nightpaw. She smiled gently at the apprentice and said : « You'll be a fine warrior you know, a good fighter fr our Clan. I'me sure of it. And I regret the time you came back from your journey. I doubt of your loyalty, but I was wrong. »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maybe more time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe more time   Maybe more time Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe more time
Page 1 of 1