Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snapedy Snoo >-<;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Snapedy Snoo >-<; Empty
PostSnapedy Snoo >-<;

I just remembered something: I won't be online all weekend due to the fact I'm going to a summit meeting for Teen Court. It's 3 hours away, and we'll be spending the night twice in a hotel. Yeah, great time to make an art request topic, Stormi T.T;

So, when I get back on Sunday night, I'll definitely check out the topics and maybe start on any requests that pile up. Feel free to pile them up, btw XD I honestly won't care.

I'm free Monday(which many have off from school) to finish that up, and I'll look over to the other forumotion websites I'm a part of that some of you own, such as WCL for example. I'm also leaving at 3:15 today(EST time), so right now is the last time I get on before I leave for the weekend.

So, I guess bye for now D: See you on Sunday/Monday!~

Snapedy Snoo >-<; Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSnapedy Snoo >-<; Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSnapedy Snoo >-<; Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSnapedy Snoo >-<; I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Snapedy Snoo >-<; 1voydSnapedy Snoo >-<; 2gy1qubSnapedy Snoo >-<; One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSnapedy Snoo >-<; StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Snapedy Snoo >-<; :: Comments

Honey Badger
Re: Snapedy Snoo >-<;
Post Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 3:58 by Honey Badger
Bye Storm! Hurry back soon!
Stormi the Gummy
Post Mon 18 Mar 2013 - 8:38 by Stormi the Gummy
Back :D
We had a dance parteh Saturday night and recorded the Harlem Shake x3 It's on facebook. Hang on...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152670094500263&set=vb.323352824434163&type=2&theater

Some of you may recognize me :D Others will not and for that I am YAY'ing /shot
Post  by Sponsored content

Snapedy Snoo >-<;

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: