Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Banned from the chatbox... again

Go down 
+5
Stormi the Gummy
Sleepy
King Falcon I
Moon
Opal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

Banned from the chatbox... again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 13:39

Oh Fal, we can blame Storm. He pointed out this topic and made it to Opal's attention. :D
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Apprentice
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 13:41

You can also blame the fact that, face it, you can't say a damn thing about me without me correcting you for getting your god damn facts wrong.

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 13:52

Opal, please don't start this again. I believe the facts were true; I mean, everyone was all calm and suddenly you burst in and start acting all pissy. Sorry if this makes me seem likes a horrible friend, but you can't deny the fact you saying this is going to get everyone worked up again. What do you want us to do now, if you are just going to be extremly rude? I'm truly sorry again if this makes me seem like a bad friend, but as I said before, when you are being an arse to us, we can't just walk up and forgive you. I just want you to try and go that extra mile forward, not back. To Hell with what most people say, you are actually pretty cool when people get to know you. That's why I would like for you to try and be kind to everyone again, instead of getting people fired up. I am pretty sure that instead of calling everyone stupid and saying they should commit suicide, you could say 'Sorry, I didn't realize what I did wrong. Can we start over again?" or something really nice. I see this is a repeative post, but I want to get it across to you about karma.
If you are nice, then niceness will come back to you. Yet, if you are a intolerable a**hole, then....no one will be nice, and they will be giant a**es to you in return. Again, I know this is pretty mean and making me probably the worst friend ever, but I don't want to lie to you. I'm giving you the facts, no matter how bad they are or how much you want to deny them.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 13:55

Opal wrote:
1. I'm not spoiled. Honestly, I never get what I want.

2. F*ck your sarcasm. I hate sarcasm.

3. I'm smarter than you think. Proves how much bigger of dumba**es you guys are.

4. I was constantly bullied in real life and online. Still am.

5. If it weren't for you mother f*ckers, I wouldn't be the b*tch I am right now.

6. I did not make up those stories. They really happened.

7. You people picked on me from the start of being here. I have all rights to hate you.

8. You don't know my life. You can't imagine my thoughts. You're just as stupid as I am, maybe even stupider.

9. Yes, I do wish suicide upon people. Why? 'Cause a few years ago, I got tired of lying to please everyone.

Banned from the chatbox... again - Page 2 Tumblr_lka915sLrA1qhgme2

1. It sure seems like you're spoiled, since you're such a selfish brat c: You threw a temper tantrum because you couldn't get the MCA position in SkyClan, when a mature non-spoiled person, might, say... get over it, instead of freaking out because they didn't get a fictional position on a cat site?

2. Well, you'll have to deal with it.

3. Selfish, bratty, arrogant... the list grows.

4. Maybe you wouldn't be ostracized and picked on if you didn't constantly have a fat splintery stick in your arse. You try to act all tough and tragic, and you brag about scaring people at school. That's no way to make friends. x)

5. As I recall, you were a huge b*tch to us from the very beginning.

6. Cool story bro, tell it again.

7. We didn't like you from the start because you came here with a bad attitude, refused to listen to our rules, and said that our site was poorly made. When people tried to help you with your creation, you freaked out on them. Then you'd get on the box and continue to insult random people. So if you're going to blame us for you not being very well liked, you can shut your mouth.

8. Sure, sure. Except for the fact that you're probably one of the youngest people on the site.

9. "Oh, poor Opal! She doesn't want to try to be polite! Poor her!"

Boof*ckinghoo. Stop with the cyberbullying and death threats.

If we really caused you this much pain it's because you brought it upon yourself. If your pain had caused you to become depressed and suicidal, you would have left. If you continue on this track, then you WILL be permabanned.

I'm locking this topic now. G'bye.

Banned from the chatbox... again - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the chatbox... again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2