Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Opalkit/OpalWreck

Go down 
+9
Mud
Goldfish
Jay
Pinely-san
Sleepy
Rainy
Darky
Mossy
Opal
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Opal

Opal

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Apprentice
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptyFri 1 Jul 2011 - 15:02

Cat Name: Opalkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Huh?

Familiarity with the series: Huh?

Appearance: A black kit with blue eyes. She is a SkyClan kit.

Personality: Kind,gentle,swift,smart,secretive

Origins: Huh?

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Opalkit sat in a bramble bush. She was with a warrior. The warrior was going to catch her a mouse. She was excited. She heard a rustling in the bushes and dashed off.

Secret Word (In rules!): Bluebird
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptyFri 1 Jul 2011 - 15:06

Hey,Change your name to Oaplkit please.If it's taken put a . at the end.
Favorite warrior charectors.Ever read warrior clan cats?Your fav cats.
How far are you in the series?That's familiarity with series.
Origins is when you were born.

Opal

Gemini Snake

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 11:09

My username will NEVER be changed to Opalkit because I register on everything as Silver or Silverpelt. I'm on the 4th book in the warrior series. Just to inform you, they're not called clans, cats are nocturnal, not social and I do not favorite any character in the series. Oh and my origins I still just don't have any.

Sincerely the Silverpelt who has just been made furious by yet more people.

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 11:13

You have to change it to Opalkit
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 11:32

Silver-

Hey, I'm sorry about the username thing. I'm sorry people have made you mad. But, until you become better known on the site, your username is going to have to be Opalkit. You can make it Opalkit (Silver) if you want, so people will call you Silver. But this is the way things are run here, so if you want to be a part of it, then please change your name.

Also, the way the Warriors books are set up is with clans. If you don't like that, then become a rogue. Or, if you choose to ignore the rules of this site, leave. It is your choice, but there are consequences when you don't follow the rules.

Sincerely, Somebody trying to help you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 11:44

You can change your character's name to Silverkit if you want o3o;; Then people will call you Silver.

*Cough* Nocturnal is most active in the night. That has absolutely nothing to do with social life of a cat.

Opalkit/OpalWreck I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Opal

Opal

Gemini Snake

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 13:27

No offense this site was my last choice. I've made forums better than this and even though I'm banned from NFS it's better. It's unique and doesn't have this same old stupid character creation template. People who try to help me just become enemies and get cursed out. I strongly advise letting me keep my name as this.

Sincerely, I AM SUPER ANGRY NOW THAT EVERYBODY HAS MADE MY HORRIBLE LIFE WORSE! Silver.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 13:32

Thanks? .3. Well, who's decision was it to join? Not ours. So that's partly your fault =3=

We strongly advise you follow the rules D: If you don't want to, then leave, because our rules clearly state to start out as a kit. -.- No one's cussing you out, and if you want to assume that, well it's your problem. No one's mad at you, not even me, and all we're trying to do is help you, Silver. o3o

Sincerely, I can't believe we made your life worse. How the heck does that happen? .3. It's a forum for crying out loud. D:

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Opalkit/OpalWreck N6a5zHfOpalkit/OpalWreck IMrnxD6Opalkit/OpalWreck GMXQgOOOpalkit/OpalWreck JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Opalkit/OpalWreck GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 15:28

Thank you, Pine ^^ I think we gave her a chance, though, she completely just blew it. .3.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 15:39

Opal, I honestly doubt you made forums better than ours. you are highly stubborn, and seem to not know a thing about handling a decent RP. So, you might as well leave. You are being incredibly rude. If you continue to act like this, we will delete you right away.

Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 16:03

OKAYYYY
She can think what she wants. ;w;

Honestly, we bomb newbies so much, I'm surprised we get new ones every day.
I was worse.

xD Graystream was like, "You are not the ThunderClan leader. You rank up. Uhm, no. I won't be your mate. Sorry, but you have to start as a kit.. No, You don't do that. You do that this way. Noononono. Not that!"

I was so convinced I could be the leader of TC. As a kit. /brick'd

- - -

We can make an agreement, okayy. >W<
I'm sorry about your life silver. D: Maaaybe we can halp. Well, some of us. >w>

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 16:19

Goldie, did you actually read the whole thing? .3. We've all tried helping her, but she just flames us.
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 16:59

Yes I read the whole topic but I put my origins as the clan im in!?!? and Silver Ops shall be your nickname if you decide to come back with a new attitude -_- XD

Yep its kinda funny and serious.

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 17:48

Silver, Silver, Silver...

We are one of the highest ranked forums of Forumotion, and one of the largest. If you don't want to abide by our rules, then you may kindly leave. No one WANTS you to leave. You seem capable of roleplaying and that is extremely rare these days. This creation template is to keep things in order. Disowning our site because we suggest some improvements is very naive and narrow minded. We won't make exceptions for you, or anyone.

Opalkit/OpalWreck I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 17:50

Yes, I read the whole thing.
But guess what? She doesn't know who we are. D: Her first impression of us is picky people who don't like newbies. ;-; and that is not a fun site.

Plus, this might be a really sensitive person.
So... I've met people like this, the smallest things aggravate them. :c
Give her chances, not a chance. >w<

sleeps;
I hope highest ranked doesn't mean snobbiest. >w<

"You seem capable of roleplaying and that is extremely rare these days."
^Would you like to see one of Darkie's first RP posts? xDD;

[sorry dark. ;0; I just needed to prove a point thar]

Sponsored content

Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opalkit/OpalWreck   Opalkit/OpalWreck Empty

Back to top Go down

Opalkit/OpalWreck