Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Banned from the chatbox... again

Go down 
+5
Stormi the Gummy
Sleepy
King Falcon I
Moon
Opal
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Opal

Opal

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Apprentice
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

Banned from the chatbox... again Empty
PostSubject: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 13:09

I'm banned from the Chatbox and I don't even know why.

Kes: Go to hell. I know what you said.

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 13:33

I actually lol'd.

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 13:44

How did you actually lol for that?

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 13:48

I literally laughed out loud.

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 13:54

This is a cruel world.

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 13:55

I think it is a lost, but there's always hope. You should try to see the beauty in the world. :)

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 14:19

I don't think I ever will. It's no fair that I'm banned from the Chatbox since I don't even know what I did.

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 15:05

You were banned because of your constant flaming and arguing. Please get over yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 16:21

Because you are a selfish little brat who constantly swears and insults other people c: You're almost always throwing some kind of fit or temper tantrum and have absolutely no regard for the rules or other people.

You say that someone should die, or piss off, or something equally hostile, and then play the victim once you face the consequences. You can keep whining and succeeding in not making any friends, grow up, or leave the site altogether. Kay? c;

No one is going to take you seriously if you keep up your little persona. One day you're going to mature a little and look back at everything you've done here and cringe.

I was going to post this in your medicine cat topic, but I decided against it because Jay had locked it. But I couldn't just waste all these words.:

Banned from the chatbox... again I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 16:25

Oh hello Opal. My name is Stormi. You must be new here.

Now please try to keep a straight face as I tell you a nice story :D

Once upon a time, there was a young little girl. She was very sweet at first, as many children are. But she quickly turned spoiled as she thought she could get away with anything she wanted. She did, most of the time, simply by blaming others and pretending she has the worst life in the world when simply some one says the word "No" to her. Sad, right? Makes you feel like crying! No? Well, apparently it made her cry...Or at least that's what she said over the internet. She grew older and became probably the biggest cyber-bully many have ever seen. Many were surprised she hadn't been banned on more than just a few sites yet, or even if she was telling the truth when she said she was banned(Though it was a likely story).

Who was this girl? Bah, I'd rather not tell. Not yet. On with the story!

This girl met some nice friends who had once tried to be nice and sweeten the blow by simply apologizing over and over and explaining that they wish they could help, but they just had to say no. The girl threw a fit, losing all her friends and going even harsher into bullying by trying to make others commit suicide. Hey, didn't you know that cyber-bullying that gets WAY too out of hand can turn into a blame for murder on that bully if the victim actually does commit suicide? Yeah, who knew? Well, I did, considering I'm part of Teen court and I hear about this stuff all the time. But of course a lot of people already know that; we have New Channel 4 and all those other channels anyways, right? Well, most of us. Others have newspaper! Back to the story...

This girl finally crossed the line, causing EVERYONE on this site to hate her, which is saying a lot considering almost every single member was very very forgiving and sweet. They hated to hold grudges for too long...With some exceptions. This brat was one of those exceptions. I was still surprising she wasn't deleted, or even IP banned for such horror she's been causing! But that's just me, and I tend to overreact.

Oh, you rreallllyyy want to know who this girl is? Well, her name is Opal.

Banned from the chatbox... again Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBanned from the chatbox... again Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBanned from the chatbox... again Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBanned from the chatbox... again I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Banned from the chatbox... again 1voydBanned from the chatbox... again 2gy1qubBanned from the chatbox... again One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBanned from the chatbox... again StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 17:29

Aye. I honestly thing Miss Opal deserved it. Why? Well, she needs to just be kind, let go, and grow up.

Your going to get it, Opal. YOU made the topic. It's going to happen. :/ I'm not surprised.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 21:56

I have nothing to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 13:34

You, madam, are lucky I'm in a good mood right now, considering I just read all of what just went on. You are a spoiled brat who bullies people on the internet just because you don't get what you want, no matter how nice we try to be about it. Right now, consider what I'm saying her nice compared to what I'm thinking, because you ma'am, have crossed the line entirely.

Now I recommend you do us all a favor and leave this site for good, before some people really get angry. Though I'm not extremely committed to sites like this, no one is going to mess around as harsh enough as to tell some one to go die and burn in hell and get away with it...Now before I've had a good talk with them, you hear? Everything I've read besides your posts have been very true so far, while yours are a hassle to read. That's right, you're no victim. You just act like it so you can get away with it, and I'm sure you've done so before. But this is not a site you can get away with, oh not at all. So back it up and leave. So far, it seems no one(or at least the majority of members) wants to speak with you or see your username pop up on topics. Oh, you still don't understand why? I thought we all made that clear. Proves you really are an idiotic, cruel, disgusting fiend of an a**hole.

Ahem...I'm done here. Excuse me for that, but no one is going to get away with something like this, not here. Ever. Good day.

Opal

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 13:35

1. I'm not spoiled. Honestly, I never get what I want.

2. F*ck your sarcasm. I hate sarcasm.

3. I'm smarter than you think. Proves how much bigger of dumba**es you guys are.

4. I was constantly bullied in real life and online. Still am.

5. If it weren't for you mother f*ckers, I wouldn't be the b*tch I am right now.

6. I did not make up those stories. They really happened.

7. You people picked on me from the start of being here. I have all rights to hate you.

8. You don't know my life. You can't imagine my thoughts. You're just as stupid as I am, maybe even stupider.

9. Yes, I do wish suicide upon people. Why? 'Cause a few years ago, I got tired of lying to please everyone.

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 13:37

And we're all glad this got started up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the chatbox... again   Banned from the chatbox... again Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the chatbox... again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: