Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talk of the Three

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 15:38

Larchpaw waited for her father and sister by the entrance of the Thunderclan camp. She looked at her paws, sighing. Why can't live be easy...? She always asked herself. There was never an answer, just a claw of anger in the back of her head.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 15:42

Silentpaw went over to her sister and nudged her gently, "Why does father want to talk to us and about what?" She thought, 'Is he mad at me because I was so cold to Swiftkit?'

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 15:45

Ooc: That title

:closeenough:

/shot

Ic: Flamestar padded after them, looking at his paws. When they were out of hearing range of others, he sat down, looking up at them. "You're not in trouble, don't worry." He murmured. "I want to tell you something about Icestream. He's...Dead."

Talk of the Three Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzTalk of the Three Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrTalk of the Three Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaTalk of the Three I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Talk of the Three 1voydTalk of the Three 2gy1qubTalk of the Three One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksTalk of the Three StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 15:49

"How do you know that? How Flamestar?" Silentpaw asked in an urging way before noticing she was going against not only her father, but her leader and mentor as well. "I mean, how did he die? Did you kill him or something? I don't understand." She muttered.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 15:52

Flamestar looked away. He was suddenly regretting doing this. He couldn't tell them...They were too young! It was against his nature.

"I found him dead by the Thunderpath." He sighed, his voice cracking not only because Icestream was indeed dead, but because Flamestar was lying to his daughters.

Talk of the Three Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzTalk of the Three Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrTalk of the Three Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaTalk of the Three I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Talk of the Three 1voydTalk of the Three 2gy1qubTalk of the Three One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksTalk of the Three StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormi on Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 7:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 16:03

Larchpaw listened, and shook her head. Her fathers voice... But she had to believe him. "I-I'm glad." she said, turning away. A tear streamed down her face. "I thought he was my brother, but he threatened me as a kit, I still remember it so clearly..." she looked at her father, her eyes shined with anger and grief.

ooc: You realized you put that as if he said that... ene
Larchpaw: "Father? Why are you talking your actions?"
Flamestar: "Uh..." *hides*
Larchpaw: "That was weird..."
/shot

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 16:17

"Is that all Flamestar? I can't believe that he was supposed to be my brother and killed Coldheart, not to mention trying to kill Larchpaw and I! What kind of cat is he?!" Silentpaw cried out, tears streaming from her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 18:08

Ooc: Oops XD

Ic: Flamestar wrapped his tail around his daughters as if they were kittens again. "Well he won't come back for you...I promise I'll protect you." He murmured.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 18:28

ooc: I think I'm going to make a LOL of the Day about that.

ic: Larchpaw nodded. "He better not." she mewed. "Hey, father? Can we go hunting?" she asked. She wanted to get her mind off of things.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 7:01

Ooc: Thought Echo wanted to post D:

Ic: Flamestar looked down at Larchpaw, blinking in a bit of surprise. "Alright. Good idea." He purred, getting to his paws. "Let's not worry about you know who. It's not good to think about it."

ooc: I also saw in one of your camp topics that Embershade replied saying she "knew" that Flame killed Ice. I'd like to correct that by saying no one knew about that. They were alone and by the edge of the border.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 8:44

ooc: I was a little suspicious about that, Stormi, but I didn't ask. ene I thought she would, too. Oh well.

ic: Larchpaw got up, happily. "Alright!" she mewed. A bit of cheer was what the apprentice needed.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 15:16

Silentpaw mewed, "I'll hunt alone," her eyes full of grief and anger. Turning away from her father and sister, she quickly ran, not noticing which way she was running.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 16:46

Larchpaw sighed. Sometimes... I just don't get her actions... she told herself. Looking around, she scented what she thought was rabbit. Oh! They were so rare in leafbare, and she'd have to be lucky to get it, Luckily, there was a scrawny mouse around so she could go after that if she missed it. Stalking the rabbit, she got up close enough, and pounced. Landing on the rabbit, she hoped it didn't escape her claws. With approval, she smiled as she quickly killed the skinny piece of prey, and brought it to her father. Dropping it at his paws, her eyes were bright.

Last edited by Melody(Kitty) on Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 16:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 16:46

The member 'Melody(Kitty)' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 6

Talk of the Three Mistpe10
Talk of the Three Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 17:20

Flamestar's dull eyes brightened slightly at the sight of the rabbit. "Larchpaw...That's great." He purred happily. He looked off in the direction of Silentpaw. She just needs some time alone. He thought with a sigh, scenting the air. "I'll have a look around. Feel free to keep hunting or go back to camp, and let me know if you need anything!" He meowed, padding off in the direction of the scent of mouse he had picked up while talking. It happened to be the same mouse Larchpaw had scented.

When he spotted it, he crouched, creeping forward. He hated how the low leaves brushed against him, and how the forest floor was much more moist than the prickly leaves in Skyclan territory. He would never get used to hunting here, but he had to do what he could. When the mouse was close enough, he pounced.
However, Flamestar was still unfocused from earlier, and he slipped, landing a whisker-length in front of the mouse and falling into the slippery leaves. He coughed as one fell in his mouth momentarily, then spit it out. The mouse by now had already scuttled quickly away.

Last edited by Stormi on Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 17:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talk of the Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of the Three   Talk of the Three Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk of the Three
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: