Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lost in The Sun

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 22:29

Mistkit had been walking on the little out skirts of camp, only a few inches or so. She stepped though out the small but grassy land scape that she liked to explore. She sighed slowly falling alsleep as she walked. She was a small kit, had just enough energy to get to the clearing she was in. She smiled at the late afternoon Sun. The small she cat knew the sun would always be there to keep everyone warm right? Like it does now? Mistkit shook her her head. 'I can't always be thinking about warmness and health. There are wounded cats and many wounds around the camp.' For a kit you would think there's nearly anything on there mind, but this little one is a thinker. Mistkit sat down, being lost in thought and in the warmth of the sun.

Storm

Characters : {Mk} Moonkit, {Sk} Stormkit
Clan/Rank : {Mk} Riverclan kit, {Sk} Windclan kit
Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 129

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 22:58

The young apprentice Stormpaw noticed the kit barely able to walk into her den and he couldn't help checking up on her. "Are you alright Mistkit"? He meowed with great alarm.

Stormkit::Windclan::Kit

Moonkit::Riverclan::Kit

Lost in The Sun CBk2eLost in The Sun VgYvW
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 23:55

Mistkit laughed opening her eyes. They gleamed as she store up at him. "Yes, yes I'm fine. Just sleepy I guess.." she shook her head to clear the thoughts she was thinking about. "May I ask you something?" She pureed, licking her paw and bringing it over her head.

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 23:59

Fallencloud lounged in the RiverClan clearing, feeling a little anxious and apprehensive remaining so exposed in a foreign camp. Especially in the sun. Sure, the warmth might have been a change, albeit somewhat of an unpleasant one. The light gray warrior's paws with tucked neatly underneath her chest, and her smooth tail was wrapped around her paws. No matter how she tried, it was difficult for her to lose the tension built up inside her muscles. It was like she couldn't bear to relax and be caught off guard. Maybe it was the rank scent of fish that seeped through the walls and mingled with the cats. She raised her head, spotting a small kit straining to walk around the clearing. She found herself giving a small smile. She would have liked to introduce herself, and maybe exercise her healing body with a game of mossball, but she knew that if she approached a tiny, defenseless kit RiverClan might turn caustic and hostile.

She had enough trouble already.

When the apprentice approached, Fallencloud felt herself work up to energy and nerve to go over there. With another RiverClanner in her presence as she talked with the kit, maybe the fishy cats won't get so worked up. She got to her paws, padding over in a lazy pace.

The warrior started to wonder exactly when she began caring what RiverClan thought.

"Hey," she greeted, trying to sound warm. She knew that the alarming scent of frogs had mostly dispersed under the pressure of fish - only the thick ShadowClan scent remaining - so she hoped that they wouldn't run away at the foreign stench. Noticing that she had interrupted a conversation, she stepped back, motioning with her tail for them to continue.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 0:20

Mistkit turned her head, and smiled warmly. "Hello. You are welcome to join us." She groomed herself somemore seeing she had two cats by her side. She felt a little unsure about the she cats scent but she didn't want to be rude to cats she didn't even know. She felt bad about herself since she was, or seemed to be the only one unwounded. She let out a sigh thinking of the thought. "Go on." She waved her tail to the White and grey tom with blue eyes.

Storm

Virgo Dragon

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 0:29

"By the way, My name is Stormpaw." Stormpaw was extremely dissapointed in how he forgot to greet the young kit with his name. "So what did you want to ask me Mistkit? I'm all ears!" Stormpaw asked trying to give off an enthusiastic vibe.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 1:17

Mistkit Purred. She perked her ears. "Oh my! Im Mistkit! Sorry!" She paniced. "But what what I wanted to ask you was, do you think the sun is going to stay forever?" She couldn't bear the thought of the sun leaving her. Not waking her up every morning. "I mean like not come back every day? And we will be left in the darkness forever?!" She took a deep breath and spoke no more then what she wanted to get to the point to. She flexed her claws, "I'm sorry I think I Saud to much then I wanted to ask, I'm so sorry." Mistkit look down at her paws.

Storm

Virgo Dragon

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 1:19

"It's ok" Stormpaw tryed to comfort the young helpless kit. "I think the sun will stay with us for many moons. You should trust in that." He licked the kit across the ear once to make sure it was comfy with her surroundings.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 2:30

The kit still studied her paws. "Many moons isn't a long time, Stormpaw." She held close to him.
"How long can a cat live? How come I'm always alone, how come theres cats here that done smell like us? When are they going to leave? How many days are in a moon? How long does it take for a tree to fall?" She took a deep breath and tried not expoling into questions any more. She wanted so much information to fit into her tiny brain that wouldn't understand just yet. She sighed wishing the she cat would say some thing. She swished her tail. "Stormpaw will you ever become leader? Will you ever have a mate? Will you have kits? Will you ever become a loner? Would you live long?" She took a big breather. "Will you always be here to help me?" She was begaining to like the tom. Although he didn't say much. She was a kit, and he was the first cat she'd met, well other than her pairents. She sighed looking up at him.

Storm

Virgo Dragon

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 3:16

"Mistkit, I will always be here for you. Don't worry." Suddenly Stormpaw paused. He took in a heavy deep breath. He asked himself. Will i ever have a mate and kits? Will i live long? It chilled Stormpaw to the bone at how much Strong questions the young kit shot at him. "uh..." Strorpaw was speechless. Would he ever become leader? Would he become a loner? Would he not live long "These are q-questions that I-I can't a-answer right now y-young kit."Shivers Rampaged through Stormpaw rapidly. It was like the kit had control of his emotions. It scared Stormpaw how the kit knew about mates and kits and loners and life and death. Stormpaw froze in place. Then he layed on his side staring up at starclan. Will i die? Will i become leader? He asked himself and starclan.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 3:52

Mistkit did had a poemwerful mind, she couldn't help herself. She had so much time to think about everyone and everything. She watched as Stormpaw fell to the ground. She jumped back in shock. She watched as he store into the sky, his eyes filled with thoughts about the future. Mistkit didn't know what to do with her self. She tried to be so proper around others, but it seemed they didn't care how a cat acted. What if Mistkit was a bother to others? She laid down next to him and settled herself in his belly fur, purring softly.
"Stormpaw are you okay?" She asked, prodding him with her paw. "I'm sorry I over loaded you! I didn't-" Mistkit cut her self off. She wanted to say everything she wanted, but she should just keep to herself. She sigh wanting him to speak. He just smoothed her.

Ooc: kit crush XD

Storm

Virgo Dragon

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 4:00

Ooc: Lol. Kit will grow up and like Make out with Stormpaw behind a bush or something XD gtg sry

Ic - "I'm fine Mistkit. Just wondering what my future will hold for me" He meowed Admiring the Kits Concern.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 4:17

Ooc: I've been so lazy in my posts lately >.> no but lol do you want them to be mates? When older though

Ic: Mistkit purred so softly you nearly hear her. She smuggled up close to him as the night grew colder by dusk was drawing near. She looked up at the sky seeing the first of the Sun going down. She store as it got dimmer... Oh so dimmer. She blinked her eyes open, half falling asleep. "Stormpaw..." She drifted off to sleep. She was to worn out from this day to move from her deep sleep. The little she cat moved deeper into warm fur.

Storm

Virgo Dragon

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 12:38

Ooc - I guess so. But it will be like 13 days until you become an apprentice like me ;(

Ic - Stormpaw just sat there. He assumed that if he carried the kit back into her den she would wake up again. But Stormpaw did like the company of the kit. He also felt sleep grip him like a bush of brambles. He almost forgot that the Shadowclan cat was there. Then He thought It doesn't matter what shadowclan thinks. As he drifted into sleep.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 13:57

End o topic?

Lost in The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Sun   Lost in The Sun Empty